Redpill Cringe Post 1: Donavan Sharpe

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
I actually like how this guy calls out women for their slutty behavior as it's quite humorous. He also says really based stuff about racial influences on dating. But it's extremely cringeworthy when he humblebrags, which is pretty much every episode. Not only is it inaccurate, but it's pretty much delusional. In this video he's trying to act all nonchalant about withholding sex from his girlfriend (clearly trying to show he's so alpha and desirable that he's the one denying the woman, cringe)

Screen Shot 2020 04 10 at 80107 PM

These are his claims:

• Banged a bunch of attractive women in Vegas
  • Musclemaxxed and qualified to give advice on fitness
  • Women find him alpha and attractive now, but he used to be beta
  • Youtube is censoring him and putting him down because they don't like the red pilled truth
  • He has very strict policies with what he lets his woman do because that's what's rational and necessary in today's hypergamous society
  • Since he's such a badboy slayer you should pay for his coaching products and be a follower lol

Why this is cringe:

• He has shown a picture of a PSL4.5 woman and called her a 9 before, so you know his standards are low
  • Knowing this fact and seeing his looks, the women he smashed in Vegas were probably PSL4 at best, with maybe one or two rare exceptions (why does every red pill/pua coach always follow this formula of overpromise underdeliver?)
  • He oneitised multiple sluts and got cucked by them as well
  • Not one to criticize someone for their genetic looks, but this guy is generally high bf%, has extreme bug eyes, large ethnic nose, no jaw (beard frauding with a scraggly unkempt mess), bad complexion, glasses, and is BALD without proper skull to pull it off on top of this. Him trying to imply like he's now some sort of alpha sex god is comical because we know this can't possibly be true
  • He's said his own girlfriend is like a 5 in the face before. Given what we know about his standards, we know that his girlfriend's face is ugly (she has a good body which he's shown off several times and uses as a marketing tool)
  • Him laying down the law is rational to prevent cheating, but it is still fundamentally BETA. Only a BETA mate guards on the level that he does, and has that level of investment in any woman
  • I think he also mentioned having clinically diagnosed anger issues. Or at least anger issues. Overly emotional = BETA
  • He gushes over episodes of reality TV in an excited and borderline flamboyant manner. This guy is genetically predisposed to be sort of a man-girl, and that's ok. But he shouldn't try to pass himself off as some sort of bad boy slayer
  • Also, they aren't censoring him because of ideology. They're censoring him because advertisers don't like extreme content that isn't mainstream. Youtube makes all their money from advertising. It's about MONEY as usual. This applies to every blackpill/redpill/mgtow/sfcel type of channel.
  • In one video he was talking for 10 minutes about how men are insecure about their women fucking black guys because they all believe black men have huge penises and they won't be able to compare, while virtue signaling that he doesn't believe it's actually true. However he casually throws in he has a large penis himself, which kind of defeats the purpose of the overt virtue signal. Also that's not the reason white guys don't like race mixing from what I understand
Classic example of a PUA/redpill coach who claims he gets 10s but clearly doesn't get normie 7s. I have no problem with avg guys getting avg girls but this is taking it too far. Tune in next time for Redpill Cringe series. Cheers folks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc, Chadeep and 3 others
Get this shit out of the looksmaxing section nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, hoodmaxxnigga and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Moneymaxxed
jfl i read halfway in thinking the dude was the man in the thumbnail, then once u mentioned his looks i clicked on the video and burst out laughing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Moneymaxxed and 1 other person
jfl i read halfway in thinking the dude was the man in the thumbnail, then once u mentioned his looks i clicked on the video and burst out laughing
jfl i thought it too then...what an incel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FuckMyLife, Chadeep and 2 others
Not a single word or minute or pixel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person