[Redpill] How to manage a relationship?

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
In case I get into one in a future when I have had looksmaxxed (not in my plans tho) I don't want to fuck up, I'm talking about normie relationships where a sub8 male is involved.

How to deal with shittests? Should you let her go to a party (I'd say no but maybe someone has a more developed response)? Should you try to brainwash her into conservative thinking? How to deal with arguments?

If anyone has any tips or some shit (NOT BLUEPILLED SHIT) please put it in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
/r/TheRedPill

Don't ask looksmaxer which of 95% wants casual relationships and the other 5% doesn't have the experience to inform you about it

• +1
Love

• +1
/r/TheRedPill

Don't ask looksmaxer which of 95% wants casual relationships and the other 5% doesn't have the experience to inform you about it
I'm the current year casual relationships trumps serious ones, fucking hypergamy unleashed

• +1
I'm the current year casual relationships trumps serious ones, fucking hypergamy unleashed

Bro, if you're with someone who believes and acts in ways you despise, you're with the wrong person. Don't date a liberal and then try to brainwash them, it'll never work.

• +1
/r/TheRedPill

I think I'm probably the only qualified person to do this on here tbh. Either there are the other slayers that aren't in a relationship like I am, or there are the incels

• +1
Fuck, I don't know which one I am :feelstastyman:

• +1
Depends where you live. Western girls tend to be more slutty.

• +1
What are you referring to btoyo

The incel vs slayer community. I identify as an Incel-lite, but I'm in the slayer squad. It's like those old movies with the Jocks and the Nerds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
The incel vs slayer community. I identify as an Incel-lite, but I'm in the slayer squad. It's like those old movies with the Jocks and the Nerds
You could ascend hardcore with my advice and the Slayer community backing you. I believe in you boyo. Pm me if you ever have any doubts or once you start to talk to girls (I can't help you talk to them without being aspie lol)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky