Redpill is the best pill, take it

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Whenever I see people on YouTube, this forum etc that say "redpill is cope take the bluepill redpill is basically bluepill" are so fucking retarded. Nowadays nobody even knows what the true redpill is, I go on YT, and I'll see people saying "cope, blackpill is the best" to people that commented something good about redpill but they are the ones coping and they are retarded as fuck.

Blackpill is the 1st step of redpill. Improving your looks, body, grooming, hygiene is the basics of redpill, simultaneously you have to work on your money, game and skills. If you dont know this and think blackpill is the best you are retarded.

Take the redpill don't cope with this blackpill shit, blackpill is basically redpill but redpill is better.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jeww, diamondbill, EzikoIsHere and 14 others
Makes alot of sense

JoinedDec 5, 2023Posts19Reputation9

fuck off retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lokki, Axii, JohnBaza and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni and Feliezzx
Whenever I see people on YouTube, this forum etc that say "redpill is cope take the bluepill redpill is basically bluepill" are so fucking retarded. Nowadays nobody even knows what the true redpill is, I go on YT, and I'll see people saying "cope, blackpill is the best" to people that commented something good about redpill but they are the ones coping and they are retarded as fuck.

Blackpill is the 1st step of redpill. Improving your looks, body, grooming, hygiene is the basics of redpill, simultaneously you have to work on your money, game and skills. If you dont know this and think blackpill is the best you are retarded.

Take the redpill don't cope with this blackpill shit, blackpill is basically redpill but redpill is better.
Tldr

perfect pill: 70% black; 25% red; 5% blue

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: diamondbill, EzikoIsHere, moreroidsmoredates and 3 others
ur an ethnic currycel with a name aryanmogger, ur actually retarded kys
im from Scandinavia. Fuck you obese monkey

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and future_mogger
Yea I don’t get why red pillers are considered such copers by people here, pretty much all the mainstream red pillers talk about having to improve your looks etc. and really their advice on going to the gym and all that regular shit may be some degree of cope but better to actually do something than just rot on org larping that you’re gonna get a lefort 3 or OBO

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and asdvek

theyre both important, but black pill is the full truth. ur coping, black pill includes it all, its the reality U dont wanna hear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66616
theyre both important, but black pill is the full truth. ur coping, black pill includes it all, its the reality U dont wanna hear
false.
its not "both are important"
its redpill only is important because blackpill and redpill are literally like the same.
redpill includes it all not blackpill btw.
you are coping.

how i see all this pill shit:
blackpill is the pre-requisite for redpill to work and redpill is the pre-requisite for bluepill and as you proceed through a relationship with a girl all pills hold a certain amount of importance.

example:
you need to be gl enough to get the girl's attention and possibly fuck her(blackpill step)->you need to be entertaining and "idgaf" enough to give her the tingles and keep fucking her(redpill step)->you two need to have compatible personalities to keep this going on a long term(bluepill step)

blackpill is the ultimate pre-requisite but it is only strongly felt on the extremes. if you are ugly asf you will NOT get laid, if you are young Chico Lachowski women will throw themselves at you.

But redpill(status,money,other bitches etc.) especially when it comes to maintaining her attraction is way more important. A girl won't leave you if you gain 5-10kg and dropped 1-2psl points but she certainly will if you start acting like a bitch.

I think the forum completely disregards the "redpill" because it is mostly composed of 15 to 22 year olds and at that age you dont have money or status so all you have is your looks to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Jeww, Danish_Retard, zan and 3 others
false.
its not "both are important"
its redpill only is important because blackpill and redpill are literally like the same.
redpill includes it all not blackpill btw.
you are coping
no amount of redpilling will make the world change how they instinctively view, you buddy. no matter how much self improvement shit u go on, ur genetics are by far the biggest determinant. try telling a poor sri lankan genetic deformity hospital patient to redpill his way into some pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66616, Danish_Retard and Variety Jones
Both Actually Red and Blackpill are shit, Bluepill is the best

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Whitepill is the true goat of the pills

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
greenpill is the best. mother nature

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
bruh niggas on here argue which pill is the best like it's some scientific study, jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, yellowrice and asdvek
how i see all this pill shit:
blackpill is the pre-requisite for redpill to work and redpill is the pre-requisite for bluepill and as you proceed through a relationship with a girl all pills hold a certain amount of importance.

example:
you need to be gl enough to get the girl's attention and possibly fuck her(blackpill step)->you need to be entertaining and "idgaf" enough to give her the tingles and keep fucking her(redpill step)->you two need to have compatible personalities to keep this going on a long term(bluepill step)

blackpill is the ultimate pre-requisite but it is only strongly felt on the extremes. if you are ugly asf you will NOT get laid, if you are young Chico Lachowski women will throw themselves at you.

But redpill(status,money,other bitches etc.) especially when it comes to maintaining her attraction is way more important. A girl won't leave you if you gain 5-10kg and dropped 1-2psl points but she certainly will if you start acting like a bitch.

I think the forum completely disregards the "redpill" because it is mostly composed of 15 to 22 year olds and at that age you dont have money or status so all you have is your looks to get laid.
nigga the best pill is u actually talking to other people and being normal

Think blackpill, act redpill, talk bluepill
Good night

• +1
Reactions: maximuslaid and albe.ORG
Some mixture of the blue pill, red pill and black pill is the closest to the truth, but the red pill is the most useful one imo. You can look at the people here and their fucked up mental states to see how "helpful" the black pill is. But I think the reason so many people here mock it is cause they're zoomers whose only exposure to TRP is the post-2018 mainstream normiefied version of it. Basically what happened to looksmaxxing last year with the "TikTok invasion" happened to the red pill too in 2019-2020 with Fresh and Fit and all these "entrepeneurs" and influencers either using it to grift, or presenting a dumb, commercialized and gheto version of it. I doubt most of the anti-TRP people here are even aware TRP has been a thing since the early 2010s, long before the TikTok era, and was completely different from the stuff you see now. I also don't understand how they got this idea that TRP says looks don't matter and it's all personality when both the original movement and the Tate, F&F TikTok-friendly version you see now say looks matter (F&F often talk about the height pill). A lot of the hate it gets here is probably also due to people confusing TRP with the PUA movement, which is retarded.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, zan and asdvek
If you’re LTN/MTN then take the blackpill and hardmax cause you don’t pass the hot filter and are invisible.

If you’re HTN then red pill is your friend cuz you already look good enough where you have a chance with 99% of foids.

If you’re chadlite+ you can ignore everything and be blue pilled cause you have foid SMV and you just gotta exist to get pussy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and proxyy
If you’re LTN/MTN then take the blackpill and hardmax cause you don’t pass the hot filter and are invisible.

If you’re HTN then red pill is your friend cuz you already look good enough where you have a chance with 99% of foids.

If you’re chadlite+ you can ignore everything and be blue pilled cause you have foid SMV and you just gotta exist to get pussy.
Best answer i’ve got nothing to add

Best answer i’ve got nothing to add
all red pill points that actually improve your money status and looks are a part of the black pill
the black pill was originally the red pill
people just got mad when we started researching more and more and looks kept trumping everything
and tried to drown us out, so we were forced to make a whole new thing
that's the true lore for black pill

What is the red pill? :feelsthink:

More of the redpill is primarily dictated by how you act and how you are as a person , just simply become and act like someone who everyone envys but secretly wants to be

Omg what are you even saying ??? You are a misogynist !!!! You def like Andrew Tate !!!! WOMAN ARE NOT SUPERFICIAL OH MY GOD!!!! Feminism is important. Get Bluepilled ! Woman love men with good personalitys!!!

you have to find the balance and take the best best from both ideologies

White pill is best

100% true, tbh tho redpill won’t work if ur. True cell but even so that is rare af. If u are a truecel than only option is to hard max than u can apply redpill principles.

I haven’t seen too many truecels in here, only one that comes to mind is @sudanguy but even he can ascend if he fixes his face with surgery

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]asdvek

Solstice
Joined Feb 7, 2024
its so fucking hilarious, you are actually fucking retarded. look at your post to reputation ratio. that speaks for itself.
75Reputation39
look you retard, you're not even an oldgen so you can't say that to anyone anyway, and the fact that a newgen is saying that to me, an oldgen is crazy ive been here for ages, actually kys delete your account.

its so fucking hilarious, you are actually fucking retarded. look at your post to reputation ratio. that speaks for itself.
75Reputation39
look you retard, you're not even an oldgen so you can't say that to anyone anyway, and the fact that a newgen is saying that to me, an oldgen is crazy ive been here for ages, actually kys delete your account.
dndr + you have 2k reputation with this many posts cdddd

dndr + you have 2k reputation with this many posts cdddd
my post to rep ratio is better than yours
and idgaf about a post to rep ratio on an incel forum even though i have a better ratio than yours

• JFL
Reactions: axeyyek
my post to rep ratio is better than yours
and idgaf about a post to rep ratio on an incel forum even though i have a better ratio than yours
my iq is better than yours