Redpill mogs black pill

D

Deleted member 10104

Kraken
Redpill is about actively trying to improve your life and take it by the balls and work the hand your dealt

Blackpill is about laying down to rot to cry about how you're not Sean O' Pry perfect good looking who can coast by on his life with just his looks.

Get a grip faggots, looks matter so do all you can to be better looking but in the meantime rotting won't help you.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, HowAmIAlive123, EckhartTollemaxx and 10 others
Thanks bro, just held frame and now I mog @Salludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6873, mewcoper and 8 others
You have no reason to complain unless you're curry

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, goat2x, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
redpilled again

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10104
Thanks bro, just held frame and now I mog @Salludon
Salludon is supposedly model tier good looking yet he is here rotting on this forum just like you :)

Guess there are other elements than looks, huh?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Salludon is supposedly model tier good looking yet he is here rotting on this forum just like you :)

Yeah dick size, and having a cute button asshole

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 10104

Facts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Deleted member 10104

It’s not rotting. This site is fun. I browse this few times a day just like i check my instagram/whatsapp or any other social app.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6272, Deleted member 8318 and 9 others
It’s not rotting. This site is fun. I browse this few times a day just like i check my instagram/whatsapp or any other social app.
Didn't you make a thread not long ago how others your age have been educated and are starting high salary careers while you looks maxxed the past 4 years?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 9048
They are all mentalcels bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
Didn't you make a thread not long ago how others your age have been educated and are starting high salary careers while you looks maxxed the past 4 years?
Yes, but i don’t regret it. If i go back 4 years and i have the option to looksmax or get a degree i’ll looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272
Yes, but i don’t regret it. If i go back 4 years and i have the option to looksmax or get a degree i’ll looksmax.
You say that now, but you haven't experienced the repercussions of the past 4 years which will echo through your life. It'd be more interesting to see your opinion years from now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Salludon and Deleted member 9048
high iq debate going on

Anyway, looksmaxxing should be incorporated into redpill anyway, just not suicide tier blackpill content.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 9837 and Salludon
What about the lookspill about looksmaxxing buddy boyo

• +1
What about the lookspill about looksmaxxing buddy boyo
Of course they're real, that's why I say looksmaxx hard, but after that everything matters. Genuinely.

If looks were all that mattered, why do good looking guys still strive to earn money? Compete in sports and athletics? Pursue education?

Everything matters for happy and fulfilling life and love.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Redpill is about actively trying to improve your life and take it by the balls and work the hand your dealt

Blackpill is about laying down to rot to cry about how you're not Sean O' Pry perfect good looking who can coast by on his life with just his looks.

Get a grip faggots, looks matter so do all you can to be better looking but in the meantime rotting won't help you.
Blackpill is perfect if you have a bit potential redpill is more cope than bluepill tbh

Go and post your shit on a redpill website then

This is looksmax.me so fuck off

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9819 and Spartacus1-
Go and post your shit on a redpill website then

This is looksmax.me so fuck off
This is offtopic of looksmax.me, you fucking retarded greycel. Don't forget that while you rot as a KHHV and cry about not being good looking enough I'm out slaying and working towards a fulfilling life you stupid faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
This is offtopic of looksmax.me, you fucking retarded greycel. Don't forget that while you rot as a KHHV and cry about not being good looking enough I'm out slaying and working towards a fulfilling life you stupid faggot.

Keep negging me bro it'll raise your dhv to triple status amog levels, oh and don't forget to hold frame.

Love from, Neil Strauss and Mystery

Keep negging me bro it'll raise your dhv to triple status amog levels, oh and don't forget to hold frame.

Love from, Neil Strauss and Mystery
Ironically you unironically used the term mog against me several times already, which derives from redpill you fucking retard.

Anyway go back to doing whatever khhvs do my man.

Ironically you unironically used the term mog against me several times already, which derives from redpill you fucking retard.

Anyway go back to doing whatever khhvs do my man.

Ironically I don't care because I was chuckling all the way while writing that, doubt you can say the same

Love from, The mystery method team

Ironically I don't care because I was chuckling all the way while writing that, doubt you can say the same

Love from, The mystery method team
You've got a lot to learn if you think anything in off-topic should be taken serious you smooth brained koala.

Love how you don't deny that you're a khhv lmao

just be confident bro :soy:

There is truth to all pills.
Fully believing in just 1 is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
You've got a lot to learn if you think anything in off-topic should be taken serious you smooth brained koala.

Love how you don't deny that you're a khhv lmao

lol you fully believe in the red pill though bro so don't play it off as a joke. It's infected your mind like bacteria
and what proof do you want? Not doing anything that could get doxxed

lol you fully believe in the red pill though bro so don't play it off as a joke. It's infected your mind like bacteria
and what proof do you want? Not doing anything that could get doxxed
Write on a girl's ass your looksmax name and my looksmax name and while you're fucking her record your voice

TThat's what I did after all

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
redpillers will never accept looksmax because their 46 rules of power jfl

• +1
Write on a girl's ass your looksmax name and my looksmax name and while you're fucking her record your voice

That's fucking lame and I don't date gutter trash or treat girls like gutter trash because I'm not under 20 years old or trying to be alpha

• JFL
That's fucking lame and I don't date gutter trash or treat girls like gutter trash because I'm not under 20 years old or trying to be alpha
Hahahahaha cope.

jfl u honestly did that? That's just sad no offence

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
  • +1
Why? Took 30 seconds and I also recorded myself fucking her as fap material, what's sad about that?
It's not about the effort it took. I'm just wondering what exactly did u expect to gain posting it on here? I get it we all wanna brag sometimes but posting a full fledged sextape? jfl

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Why? Took 30 seconds and I also recorded myself fucking her as fap material, what's sad about that?

It's sad because any girl with a shred of self respect would tell you to fuck off if you asked to write your name on her ass in sharpie to post to a looksmaxxing forum.

• +1

He barely posts jfl hes not rotting hes here getting validation from you faggots

The truth is black pill and red pill at the same time.

Red pill applies to varying degrees depending on your looks.

The truth is black pill and red pill at the same time.

Red pill applies to varying degrees depending on your looks.

redpill for me was absolute horseshit and held me back. It works only with girls with no self esteem.

just be normal theory worked 7 times as well

It's not about the effort it took. I'm just wondering what exactly did u expect to gain posting it on here? I get it we all wanna brag sometimes but posting a full fledged sextape? jfl
It's sad because any girl with a shred of self respect would tell you to fuck off if you asked to write your name on her ass in sharpie to post to a looksmaxxing forum.
Huh? I did it because of faggots like softlysoftly who talk big shit yet can't prove they get laid. Furthermore, she's just one girl I fuck and I've posted the bodies of other girls, they're all highly attractive and fit. Keep coping. Muh muh gutter trash while you ain't fucking shit and pushing the goal post.