Redpill mogs blackpill to hell.

neverchadlite

neverchadlite

Sailing Master of the Narcy Pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I want someone to actually read this post and to show me how I'm wrong.

I'm not saying the blackpill isn't real
Get this understood, chad can be a literal serial baby murderer and molester, wear a burlap sack
(@radicalrationalist ), sleep in a cardboard box and he'll still get pussy whenever he feels like it.

But you are not chad, and you never will be. You're a normie. So what good does the blackpill do you?
Muh ascending. There's currently 32,500 users on this forum. Out of that number, how many do you think will end up truly ascending to HTN+

And I'm talking bout ACTUAL htn,
not the @Gazzabazzaxo1 type of HTN.
Ask @TechnoBoss to rate you if unsure.

low MTN:

3267278 6E280DE0 C8A8 489A ACA4 1DAFAADEF1F9

Low HTN:

3960964 IMG 8628

Download 1

Profile   Sid Phillips

Funny Monkey Selfie Happy Chimpanzee Poster Print Canvas Painting Animal Wall Art For Living R

@ylrven Listen here kiddo, don't ever try to compare yourself with pneumo again. You're lucky I didn't make a whole evisceration thread on you / expose you on TT.
Show some respect.

Anyway
Low Chadlite :love::

LMU5lw2l

Mind you, this is the gap we're talking about. It's IMPOSSIBLE for one of these to ascend an entire tier.
IMPOSSIBLE.
That's why it appeals so much, it allows users to cope while ldaring.
Therefore, it isn't false per se, it's just that it's pretty much useless for anyone sub-HTN.

You will rot and cope...
But unlike with the Blackpill, you can actually do something TODAY to improve your life with the Redpill.

So here go the 3 main sub-pills.

1. Cashpill: You will never be chad, but you can still become wealthy.

You would actually ascend in life if only you started focusing 100% on moneymaxxing. Walking the same planet as you, breathing the same air, there are redpill ascenders that are fucking prime Stacies in their BMW M5 RIGHT NOW.

Stop here and actually innerstand that. While you're reading this...

foids like this:

F32c7f1029f67cedc8301f828589e885

are getting their tight pussies creampied by men that you probably mog. :feelswah:

But but :feelswah: muh muh real love

Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

I know this is going to sound real cheesy but if you truly want to feel real love... call your mother and tell her you love her while she's still alive, because I can GUARANTEE you you're not getting it from a foid in 2024.

Even if you're HTN - chad, the only reason foids like you is because of your looks. You call that real love? That's bluepilled nigga.

You should know by now that foids are vile traitors that are incapable of comprehending superior values like loyalty or honor. They WILL cheat on you (even if you're HTN+) and you will never know. So why give power to these useless whores? MGTOW mogs.

@WishIwasChico slays because of
car and gym.
This is absolute water but most retards here still deny the power of money and call anyone a betabuxx.

2. Statuspill

This one is simply incomprehensible for the average basement dwelling user on here. You probably hear this word and think of celebrity... fucking retard.

I was very active in the city this year and went from knowing like 20 people to 300 at least. I walk across someone that knows me every now and then. Whenever that happens, I get an insane dopamine rush and I can see girls giving me the most obvious IOPIV's ever. Getting recognized, having niggas that are happy to see you and dap you up like you've known each other forever, will make any girl respect you and crave your dick.

Imagine having a private instagram account with 10.2k real followers with 2k likes on each one of your posts... The halo is unmatched.

3. NT + low inhib pill (AKA Game, Charisma)

This is HO2. No need to elaborate.
This softmaxxed subhuman at best has foids fighting for him in the mall because he's got the combo.

Screenshot 20240223 001807 Chrome

See that's the thing, you need BOTH.

-If you only have NT you'll be an oofy-doofy cuck. :soy:

-If you only have low-inhib you'll be a weirdo creep. :incel: (Chadlites and up are immune to this. With HTN's it's hit or miss)

In conclusion, the blackpill is simply too brutal for anyone to handle. People need copes.
Even all-around chads will LDAR if they get blackpilled ( @worldmog ), and rope after the age-pill cucks them (DorianGreypill).

So pick your poison: :blackpill::redpill:

Best case scenario with Redpill:

in 10-20 years time you'll be invited on a yacht by your Jewish business partners. On the yacht, there are Ruslana Korshunova tier foids. They all know how wealthy you are, how much power you hold. They will try anything to get you alone and to get your seed.

Worse case scenario with Redpill:

You'll be gymmaxed with a perfect haircut, smelling good, driving a 80k car and fucking a fillermaxxed Russian HTB. Copers incoming

VS

Best case scenario with Blackpill:

From golden boy:

2808123 1648149588902

to...

3875870 1704774419998

3179407 3178954 1669586032868

Brutal... :feelsbadman:

3905703 EE27D771 28DD 4199 ABFD 7AA7AC07E143

Even he went redpill in the end.

Goodbye @Averagejoe.

Worse case scenario with Blackpill:

3948635 1707618512299

@CosmicMaxxer

IQ moggers

@Orc
@HarrierDuBois
@TechnoBoss

Valuable opinions

@forevergymcelling
@Blackgymmax
@WishIwasChico

@MoggerGaston

@pneumocystosis

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: SomaliMax, sub5pslathlete, Pierrot and 16 others

Get this understood, chad can be a literal serial baby murderer and molester, wear a burlap sack
(@radicalrationalist ), sleep in a cardboard box and he'll still get pussy whenever he feels like it.

But you are not chad, and you never will be. You're a normie. So what good does the blackpill do you?
Muh ascending. There's currently 32,500 users on this forum. Out of that number, how many do you think will end up truly ascending to HTN+

low MTN:

View attachment 2762240

Low HTN:

View attachment 2762255
View attachment 2762244
View attachment 2762245
View attachment 2762257

@ylrven Listen here kiddo, don't ever try to compare yourself with pneumo again. You're lucky I didn't make a whole evisceration thread on you / expose you on TT.
Show some respect.

Anyway

View attachment 2762198

Mind you, this is the gap we're talking about. It's IMPOSSIBLE for one of these to ascend an entire tier.
IMPOSSIBLE.
Therefore, it isn't false per se, it's just that it's pretty much useless for anyone sub-HTN.

You will rot and cope...
But unlike with the Blackpill, you can actually do something TODAY to improve your life with the Redpill.

You would actually ascend in life if only you started focusing 100% on moneymaxxing. Walking the same planet as you, breathing the same air, there are redpill ascenders that are fucking prime Stacies in their BMW M5 RIGHT NOW.

foids like this:

View attachment 2762036

are getting their tight pussies creampied by men that you probably mog. :feelswah:

I know this is going to sound real cheesy but if you truly want to feel real love... call your mother and tell her you love her while she's still alive, because I can GUARANTEE you you're not getting it from a foid in 2024.

Even if you're HTN - chad, the only reason foids like you is because of your looks. You call that real love? That's bluepilled nigga.

You should know by now that foids are vile traitors that are incapable of comprehending superior values like loyalty or honor. They WILL cheat on you (even if you're HTN+) and you will never know. So why give power to these useless whores? MGTOW mogs.

car and gym.
This is absolute water but most retards here still deny the power of money and call anyone a betabuxx.

2. Statuspill

This one is simply incomprehensible for the average basement dwelling user on here. You probably hear this word and think of celebrity... fucking retard.

I was very active in the city this year and went from knowing like 20 people to 300 at least. I walk across someone that knows me every now and then. Whenever that happens, I get an insane dopamine rush and I can see girls giving me the most obvious IOPIV's ever. Getting recognized, having niggas that are happy to see you and dap you up like you've known each other forever, will make any girl respect you and crave your dick.

Imagine having a private instagram account with 10.2k real followers with 2k likes on each one of your posts... The halo is unmatched.

This softmaxxed subhuman at best has foids fighting for him in the mall because he's got the combo.

View attachment 2762162

-If you only have low-inhib you'll be a weirdo creep. :incel: (Chadlites and up are immune to this. With HTN's it's hit or miss)

In conclusion, the blackpill is simply too brutal for anyone to handle. People need copes.
Even all-around chads will LDAR if they get blackpilled ( @worldmog ), and rope after the age-pill cucks them (DorianGreypill).

in 10-20 years time you'll be invited on a yacht by your Jewish business partners. On the yacht, there are Ruslana Korshunova tier foids. They all know how wealthy you are, how much power you hold. They will try anything to get you alone and to get your seed.

You'll be gymmaxed with a perfect haircut, smelling good, driving a 80k car and fucking a fillermaxxed Russian HTB. Copers incoming

VS

From golden boy:

View attachment 2762339

to...

View attachment 2762291

View attachment 2762302

View attachment 2762293

Goodbye @Averagejoe.

View attachment 2762275

@CosmicMaxxer

IQ moggers

@Orc
@HarrierDuBois
@TechnoBoss

Valuable opinions

@forevergymcelling
@Blackgymmax
@WishIwasChico

@MoggerGaston

@pneumocystosis
such a shit thread

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, latincell95, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
will Poulter ascended nigga use his recent pics

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and mayo mogger
good thread a lot of words unfortunately dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Chadliter, scrunchables, neverchadlite and 2 others

low MTN:

View attachment 2762240

Low HTN:

View attachment 2762255
View attachment 2762244
View attachment 2762245
View attachment 2762257

Show some respect.

Anyway

View attachment 2762198

IMPOSSIBLE.

You will rot and cope...

foids like this:

View attachment 2762036

car and gym.

2. Statuspill

View attachment 2762162

VS

From golden boy:

View attachment 2762339

to...

View attachment 2762291

View attachment 2762302

View attachment 2762293

Goodbye @Averagejoe.

View attachment 2762275

@CosmicMaxxer

IQ moggers

@Orc
@HarrierDuBois
@TechnoBoss

Valuable opinions

@forevergymcelling
@Blackgymmax
@WishIwasChico

@MoggerGaston

@pneumocystosis
True redpill coupled with surgical and softmaxxing knowledge is the answer to your inceldom instead oh muhh but barrttt apppeal moggs etc etc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, mogstars, neverchadlite and 1 other person
THE REDPILL WILL NOT GET YOU UNCONDITIONAL LOVE LOL

LOOKS OR NOTHING

Everything matters pill. To be honest, I've always said attractiveness is a threshold. There's not just one single thing that will make you attractive to women . The closest thing to this is money, but it's not attraction to you it's an attraction to your money/status - but whats the difference at the end of the day I guess if you're still fucking her. Every positive you have (e.g nice eyes, good frame) is a +1 to reaching the threshold of being considered attractive, and every negative you have (e.g short, balding) is a -1.

Money, status, and of course being low inhib (having game basically as you wrote it) are all +1s.

HOWEVER...

The redpill is basically the belief that having the 3 things you mentioned (money, status, NT/low inhib) are basically all you need. Of course you can point to examples of people like Weinstein, and all these ugly millionaire manlets dating stacylites+ but the amount of effort needed to get those things far exceeds the effort needed to just be born with good genes, and a good face. This is basically the blackpill in short.

Your point is that most here are normies who cannot ascend one entire PSL point (basically can't go from low MTN to low HTN) but I disagree. There have been a lot of surgery ascensions throughout the years. Of course you can end up botched, but what is life anyway if you're sub 5psl? You were born botched already, so there's really not a whole lot to lose. Go from being invisible to being invisible is the worst outcome from surgeries if you're MTN.

For the most part, softmaxxing is really only for people who are already good looking (good base AKA good bones, not a manlet) so in that sense yeah, you can't ascend with just basic things like skincare, or going to the gym.

Surgery is a blackpilled thing, and it has saved many of incels lives and made them ascend. It's not impossible to ascend the PSL ladder. But I do agree that it's basically impossible to be a MTN before surgery, and become Chad after. No amount of surgery will ever do that. Best case scenario you go from low MTN to high HTN tbh. I don't think I've ever seen an actual Chad in person anyway.

The blackpill is just the realization that some people have to put in exponentially less work than you do in order to succeed, and even if you work hard and IMPROOOOOVE, there's still no guarantee of you getting anything in life.

To summarize, you are correct about money, status, and NT being the path for most normies, but these things will not get you LOVE or adoration from women. You'll be able to have sex with women sure, but will they love you? No. All roads lead back to Chad in this case.

Women will love Chad unconditionally, as proven in your first sentence "Get this understood, chad can be a literal serial baby murderer and molester, wear a burlap sack sleep in a cardboard box and he'll still get pussy whenever he feels like it."

Basically, everything except blackpill is cope.

Good thread though. This is the most I've ever written as a response to a thread. Will get DNRs though proving once again best way for anyone to care is to write very short sentences. brootal

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KpopmaxxingGuy, Detective, micropp and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, neverchadlite, latincell95 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
lmao at the cope, sexual lust isn't unconditional love, women feel that for nothing not even chads.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Luffymaxxing
Honestly, i thought the whole concept of preselection came from blackpill.

Really, blackpill should have been the same thing as redpill just a bit more unfiltered, but i forgot that users here have turned blackpill into some niche of lookism. Which, is so fucking stupid.

Theres studies, endless studies that prove preselection (popularity, status, money (which can imply attraction via higher socioeconomic fraternity) etc...I wouldn't even care call lookism blackpill, but i guess thats what people here focus on huh? I almost thought redpill was common sense, i forgot its people jumping straight to lookism. No wonder theres apologists popping up about turning away from blackpill, or saying its toxic. They were focused on the wrong thing. Lookism is definatley a deep black hole with no nutritional content. Nothing to really take away from it and is kind of misleading when you realize most, if not very man considered top % in this world has either money or popularity.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, kanderior, Primalsplit and 1 other person

low MTN:

View attachment 2762240

Low HTN:

View attachment 2762255
View attachment 2762244
View attachment 2762245
View attachment 2762257

Show some respect.

Anyway

View attachment 2762198

IMPOSSIBLE.

You will rot and cope...

foids like this:

View attachment 2762036

car and gym.

2. Statuspill

View attachment 2762162

VS

From golden boy:

View attachment 2762339

to...

View attachment 2762291

View attachment 2762302

View attachment 2762293

Goodbye @Averagejoe.

View attachment 2762275

@CosmicMaxxer

IQ moggers

@Orc
@HarrierDuBois
@TechnoBoss

Valuable opinions

@forevergymcelling
@Blackgymmax
@WishIwasChico

@MoggerGaston

@pneumocystosis
Actual decent arguments surprisingly. I'll say tho that status and low inhibitions are no way as effective as you portray them to be. Moneymaxxing is really the only redpill tenet that's useful.

• +1
Bottom line

Make money to improve your looks

Make money to finance your copes

Make money to geomaxx

Other than the obvious stuff, these 3 are all money is good for

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, aleksander and latincell95
Honestly, i thought the whole concept of preselection came from blackpill.

Really, blackpill should have been the same thing as redpill just a bit more unfiltered, but i forgot that users here have turned blackpill into some niche of lookism. Which, is so fucking stupid.
The black pill has always been about looks. Wtf are you on about? It evolved from PuaHate which was people who were redpilled being fed up with the game nonsense.
Theres studies, endless studies that prove preselection (popularity, status, money (which can imply attraction via higher socioeconomic fraternity) etc...I wouldn't even care call lookism blackpill, but i guess thats what people here focus on huh? I almost thought redpill was common sense, i forgot its people jumping straight to lookism. No wonder theres apologists popping up about turning away from blackpill, or saying its toxic. They were focused on the wrong thing. Lookism is definatley a deep black hole with no nutritional content. Nothing to really take away from it and is kind of misleading when you realize most, if not very man considered top % in this world has either money or popularity.
The whole point of understanding lookism is to not waste your time. Game is cope, low inhib is cope, betabuxxing is sad. Ethier looks max or die.

• Hmm...
This probably, but I’ll be surgerymaxxed as well.

• +1
True redpill coupled with surgical and softmaxxing knowledge is the answer to your inceldom instead oh muhh but barrttt apppeal moggs etc etc
High IQ

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, neverchadlite and mayo mogger
The black pill has always been about looks. Wtf are you on about? It evolved from PuaHate which was people who were redpilled being fed up with the game nonsense.

The whole point of understanding lookism is to not waste your time. Game is cope, low inhib is cope, betabuxxing is sad. Ethier looks max or die.
Honestly i had no idea.

The thing about redpill, was that those earlier blackpill members hated the selling dreams shit like PUA. Basically people were fed up with the psudo psychology hacks and personality tricks redpill was built on, as if you could somehow manipulate or convince a women into thinking your attractive with game and personality. Right.

So how BP formed was sort of a anti culture to this, same as how MGTOW formed from men who just said fuck it. So by definition, i always considered redpill a sort of level or step into getting blackpilled, because if im being honest, BP was never strictly about looks, that was just what was classified as lowest common denominator. it was first, calling out the bullshit behind redpill and replacing it with more logical and statistically sound observations. These observations which were more grim.

This included looks and just general superficialness, and this is where preselection came in. Looks, popularity, status, money. Shit that normie redpillers couldnt or wouldnt talk about. PUA would tell their weak audience that game did this, that they said this a certain way to get her number, or personality/dark triad did this, meanwhile the money, looks, or and popularity did it. Blackpill has always been a less filtered, more grim and thus honest redpill to me.

Theres still some foundational redpill behavior that lingers in blackpilled community. In blackpill spaces i often see similar shit that would have been posted in redpill.

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite and Gus17
A lot of your points are true but I have a few problems with this
How many people become millionaires and get all the pussy thrown at them? Probably a similarly small number, just cause it's rare doesn't mean it isn't something you should work towards. Any increase in looks makes a difference, same with status.
Again, you don't need to be in the elite tier in looks to improve your dating life, but you can't afford to be ugly/bang average.

foids like this:

F32c7f1029f67cedc8301f828589e885

If they are getting mogged by people on looksmaxxing forums then they are more than likely betabuxxing, which is worse than being single (if you give a shit ab long term).

So you basically just admitted that getting rich is not the most sustainable way of finding real love.
Halo effect goes crazy here lol. People associate attractive people with positive personality traits. Plus a woman can't divorce you and take half your looks.

Getting recognized, having niggas that are happy to see you and dap you up like you've known each other forever, will make any girl respect you and crave your dick.
Okay this is a stretch. I understand the logic, and having a big social circle no doubt helps, but women won't just suddenly start "craving" a low value man's dick just because chad daps him up, I'm sorry.
I mostly agree with this point but there's just two things here

1.NT pill is still blackpill. People with autism are still at a huge disadvantage.
2. A lot of the time the only difference between good and bad game is if it gets the girl's number. Often people will blame you getting rejected on what you said/did whereas it would be perfectly acceptable if a more attractive dude did it.

Even all-around chads will LDAR if they get blackpilled
Not necessarily, that depends on how mentally strong you are. If an internet ideology makes you wanna kill yourself then there are other issues at play here. And chads will not LDAR if they get blackpilled, I'm pretty sure Jordan Barrett had accounts on looksmaxxing forums but I could be wrong here.

Yeah I agree, ppl should seek fulfillment in other areas of life if dating is not working out for them.

• Hmm...
Everything matters pill. To be honest, I've always said attractiveness is a threshold. There's not just one single thing that will make you attractive to women . The closest thing to this is money, but it's not attraction to you it's an attraction to your money/status - but whats the difference at the end of the day I guess if you're still fucking her. Every positive you have (e.g nice eyes, good frame) is a +1 to reaching the threshold of being considered attractive, and every negative you have (e.g short, balding) is a -1.

Money, status, and of course being low inhib (having game basically as you wrote it) are all +1s.
I guess this is right. I used to think like this once upon a time too.
It seems that somewhere along the lines (I couldn't tell you when exactly) the maxim changed from "Looks matter" to "Looks are everything.
If the blackpill ended at being "attractive" (very broad, hard to define), it would be a better ideology. Instead, it became chad or literally risk death (because apparently your life has no value sub5psl... JFL, eugenics never went as far as it did on .net and .org).

@esoterik is a 6ft3 HTN with Chico's pheno worrying about what he could have been instead of being grateful for what he is. He's planning multiple meme surgeries, I really hope he doesn't get bogged.
He'll probably tell you "Better looks, better life" and the blackpill community will approve of his ideas and encourage him to go ahead with his total meme surgeries. I find it to be total bullshit since he's already attractive enough to where he could get 99% of the girls he wanted if he was totally softmaxxed and had all of the other things I listed going for him.

Well, I guess we'll see how it goes for him. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

HOWEVER...

The redpill is basically the belief that having the 3 things you mentioned (money, status, NT/low inhib) are basically all you need. Of course you can point to examples of people like Weinstein, and all these ugly millionaire manlets dating stacylites+ but the amount of effort needed to get those things far exceeds the effort needed to just be born with good genes, and a good face. This is basically the blackpill in short.
I see...

All roads lead back to Chadin this case.

Women will love Chad unconditionally, as proven in your first sentence "Get this understood, chad can be a literal serial baby murderer and molester, wear a burlap sack sleep in a cardboard box and he'll still get pussy whenever he feels like it."

Basically, everything except blackpill is cope.
I don't deny that, but like I said, knowing this doesn't do you any good. Actually living life with this ideology is fucking horrible. People need copes. Some greycel commented something like "that's not true if you are mentally strong" under this thread. He doesn't realize that mental fortitude comes from having strong enough copes i.e. God (although I don't believe it's cope, good for me), to help you move through life.

If you take anyone sub6psl and blackpill him, you'll turn him into a masochistic and sadistic cuck, which is the contrary of being mentally strong.

Good thread though. This is the most I've ever written as a response to a thread. Will get DNRs though proving once again best way for anyone to care is to write very short sentences. brootal
Thank you lol. I admit this was waaay too long.

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis

low MTN:

View attachment 2762240

Low HTN:

View attachment 2762255
View attachment 2762244
View attachment 2762245
View attachment 2762257

Show some respect.

Anyway

View attachment 2762198

IMPOSSIBLE.

You will rot and cope...

foids like this:

View attachment 2762036

car and gym.

2. Statuspill

View attachment 2762162

VS

From golden boy:

View attachment 2762339

to...

View attachment 2762291

View attachment 2762302

View attachment 2762293

Goodbye @Averagejoe.

View attachment 2762275

@CosmicMaxxer

IQ moggers

@Orc
@HarrierDuBois
@TechnoBoss

Valuable opinions

@forevergymcelling
@Blackgymmax
@WishIwasChico

@MoggerGaston

@pneumocystosis
hahahah love how u made a post targeted towards me, i’m a htn- low chadlite mate don’t care what u say im not a 5.5/10

• +1
hahahah love how u made a post targeted towards me, i’m a htn- low chadlite mate don’t care what u say im not a 5.5/10
tag me in your face reveal bhai

• JFL
Also with money you could have endless supply of Stacy escorts and pornstars who escort
Sex with such high end women mogs so hard
Money mogs looks as a man
It's so gay to cry about looks as a man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and neverchadlite
Money won't make a female love you, it would just attract them so they can be whores and exchange some time with you while you pay for all their shit. Imagine if you were poor and someone gave you a Rolex Daytona, of course you will be grateful for that person for a long time but what he has expended on you would never match what you can give to him. The same goes with whores, they don't love you because you're this rich guy. In the other hand, if you had decent money and status with a very good looking face and body, tall with a big dick why would women replace you? Redpill makes no sense. Do you think is worth the effort to moneymaxx to only get hoes during your life span. Do you think pretty women would be attracted to LTN's because they simp with money on the hand. If you can't ascend more just date your looksmatch or pay for a whore if you want to smash a better looking woman, way easier life than neglecting being social and just saving money until you become another ugly rich guy, you won't have the life of Tristan Tate cuz you're ugly and short. Money should be used to surgerymaxx and to buy a house and a car.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and neverchadlite
@esoterik is a 6ft3 HTN with Chico's pheno worrying about what he could have been instead of being grateful for what he is. He's planning multiple meme surgeries, I really hope he doesn't get bogged.
He'll probably tell you "Better looks, better life" and the blackpill community will approve of his ideas and encourage him to go ahead with his total meme surgeries. I find it to be total bullshit since he's already attractive enough to where he could get 99% of the girls he wanted if he was totally softmaxxed and had all of the other things I listed going for him.
mirin post:rep but i am too generic to have any pretty privilege or have a above average dating life, infact friday (yesterday) after school someone made fun of me for getting rejected 3 times and asked a random girl if she would date me, she said no and a few days ago where a guy joked about me having a crush on a girl and she said "no he does not"

also i am 6'4 now lol

and mlf3/ccw has a slop of 'getting botched' and straight death, less likely of getting botched

Last edited:
  • Woah

This is so fucking true man, the idiotic monkeys on this site need to read this. The amount of times these morons say "she'll only love you for your money, I want to feel true love (for my looks)", makes me want to jump off a cliff. It makes no fucking sense.

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite and pneumocystosis

low MTN:

View attachment 2762240

Low HTN:

View attachment 2762255
View attachment 2762244
View attachment 2762245
View attachment 2762257

Show some respect.

Anyway

View attachment 2762198

IMPOSSIBLE.

You will rot and cope...

foids like this:

View attachment 2762036

car and gym.

2. Statuspill

View attachment 2762162

VS

From golden boy:

View attachment 2762339

to...

View attachment 2762291

View attachment 2762302

View attachment 2762293

Goodbye @Averagejoe.

View attachment 2762275

@CosmicMaxxer

IQ moggers

@Orc
@HarrierDuBois
@TechnoBoss

Valuable opinions

@forevergymcelling
@Blackgymmax
@WishIwasChico

@MoggerGaston

@pneumocystosis
True

• +1
would you swallow if pneumo nutted in your mouth?

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: neverchadlite and pneumocystosis
very high IQ, my friend.

If a foid loves you for your looks, she will simply leave you as soon as she finds a better looking guy.

Think about foids in the club, when they are in their most primal state, as @ylrven puts it. they kiss one guy, then often move on and kiss a better looking guy when they find one.
Following this logic, no woman can ever be monogamous, if looks are the only thing that matter.

In short-term relationships and hookups, physical appearance is the sole determinant of attraction.

For long-term relationships, however, personality, status, and financial stability become crucial factors .

So the blackpill is only relevant and prevalent in hookups/clubs/STRs, i.e what most of us "slayers" here are chasing.

so painfully true

thank you for making this thread, hopefully people start to realise that LDARing and rotting in offtopic because "muh life is over because muh blackpill and genetic predeterminism" is only going to keep them behind in life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pierrot, mogstars, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
THE REDPILL WILL NOT GET YOU UNCONDITIONAL LOVE LOL

LOOKS OR NOTHING
How is love unconditional if it’s based on the condition of your looks

DIE RETARD DIE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pierrot, neverchadlite and Primalsplit

low MTN:

View attachment 2762240

Low HTN:

View attachment 2762255
View attachment 2762244
View attachment 2762245
View attachment 2762257

Show some respect.

Anyway

View attachment 2762198

IMPOSSIBLE.

You will rot and cope...

foids like this:

View attachment 2762036

car and gym.

2. Statuspill

View attachment 2762162

VS

From golden boy:

View attachment 2762339

to...

View attachment 2762291

View attachment 2762302

View attachment 2762293

Goodbye @Averagejoe.

View attachment 2762275

@CosmicMaxxer

IQ moggers

@Orc
@HarrierDuBois
@TechnoBoss

Valuable opinions

@forevergymcelling
@Blackgymmax
@WishIwasChico

@MoggerGaston

@pneumocystosis
People here don’t even need redpill to get a girl…

Bluepill is legit for looksmatch or below LTR and this is why normies spread it

https://looksmax.org/threads/no-one-here-is-incel.984592/#post-14886095

• +1
"I was very active in the city this year and went from knowing like 20 people to 300 at least"

what method did you use to do this?

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Good thread. I wish people realized you can be red pilled AND recognize the importance of looks, just not to the extreme black pillers do.

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite and Pierrot
That Is a tutorial on how to be a good beta cuck provider male.

I dont want to be that

low MTN:

View attachment 2762240

Low HTN:

View attachment 2762255
View attachment 2762244
View attachment 2762245
View attachment 2762257

Show some respect.

Anyway

View attachment 2762198

IMPOSSIBLE.

You will rot and cope...

foids like this:

View attachment 2762036

car and gym.

2. Statuspill

View attachment 2762162

VS

From golden boy:

View attachment 2762339

to...

View attachment 2762291

View attachment 2762302

View attachment 2762293

Goodbye @Averagejoe.

View attachment 2762275

@CosmicMaxxer

IQ moggers

@Orc
@HarrierDuBois
@TechnoBoss

Valuable opinions

@forevergymcelling
@Blackgymmax
@WishIwasChico

@MoggerGaston

@pneumocystosis
Bookmarked lifefuel thread

• +1

low MTN:

View attachment 2762240

Low HTN:

View attachment 2762255
View attachment 2762244
View attachment 2762245
View attachment 2762257

Show some respect.

Anyway

View attachment 2762198

IMPOSSIBLE.

You will rot and cope...

foids like this:

View attachment 2762036

car and gym.

2. Statuspill

View attachment 2762162

VS

From golden boy:

View attachment 2762339

to...

View attachment 2762291

View attachment 2762302

View attachment 2762293

Goodbye @Averagejoe.

View attachment 2762275

@CosmicMaxxer

IQ moggers

@Orc
@HarrierDuBois
@TechnoBoss

Valuable opinions

@forevergymcelling
@Blackgymmax
@WishIwasChico

@MoggerGaston

@pneumocystosis
Very good, disproved most the incels on this forum, muh Crisick! I didn’t even know he was a fag till now, good thread, bookmarked

• +1
Also with money you could have endless supply of Stacy escorts and pornstars who escort
Sex with such high end women mogs so hard
Money mogs looks as a man
It's so gay to cry about looks as a man
Like bgm

low MTN:

View attachment 2762240

Low HTN:

View attachment 2762255
View attachment 2762244
View attachment 2762245
View attachment 2762257

Show some respect.

Anyway

View attachment 2762198

IMPOSSIBLE.

You will rot and cope...

foids like this:

View attachment 2762036

car and gym.

2. Statuspill

View attachment 2762162

VS

From golden boy:

View attachment 2762339

to...

View attachment 2762291

View attachment 2762302

View attachment 2762293

Goodbye @Averagejoe.

View attachment 2762275

@CosmicMaxxer

IQ moggers

@Orc
@HarrierDuBois
@TechnoBoss

Valuable opinions

@forevergymcelling
@Blackgymmax
@WishIwasChico

@MoggerGaston

@pneumocystosis
High iq thread tbh

low MTN:

View attachment 2762240

Low HTN:

View attachment 2762255
View attachment 2762244
View attachment 2762245
View attachment 2762257

Show some respect.

Anyway

View attachment 2762198

IMPOSSIBLE.

You will rot and cope...

foids like this:

View attachment 2762036

car and gym.

2. Statuspill

View attachment 2762162

VS

From golden boy:

View attachment 2762339

to...

View attachment 2762291

View attachment 2762302

View attachment 2762293

Goodbye @Averagejoe.