Redpill rizz - A slay story from a MTN

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
This is the tale of how an ethnic MTN slayed a MTB with 7/10 hourglass figure. We first matched on hinge where she liked my profile first. I took one look at her profile and I had to vacate my seat: I was looking at a 4 PSL Iranid and slavic mixed beauty waiting to be plowed by my BSC (big somali cock). She first told me she had to be away in another city till friday but texted me earlier today (Wednesday) that she was down to smoke and link. While she was texting me I was doing my regular morning wank (keep this in mind its important for later).

I told her we are meeting 5pm to smoke but I was 25 mins late because I had to run errands. Obviously I didn't apologize or care for her time because im dark triad maxing. We meet up and smoke before I take her to my crib. My muslim mom and big brother lives with me so I had to time it in a way where I could be semi alone with her. My mom was working night shift today (3pm-11pm) so I was able to be alone with her since my brother was the least of my worries.

So I'm laying in bed with her trying to make it sexual and seduce her while im high as a kite. She is struggling to hold eye contact (which is a good sign) but she won't budge. She doesn't brush my hand off when I go for the kiss but she doesn't move either. My attempt completely fails and im left stranded. She looks at her phone and I ask her what time her bus is coming. I'm completely deflated and trying my last hope with dark triad game. She is shocked how I completely 180 switch and tells me outright. We talk some more and she tells me my breath stinks which is why she wouldn't kiss me (brutal hygiene pill). I crumble a little and go inside to brush my teeth. I come back and make small talk before we make out. She tells me my looks aren't the issue but she doesn't think the way I carry myself is what I led her on to believe (im irl high trust, but look low trust on the apps).

She kept talking about the light at this point and it took me a minute to realize it was because she didn't wanna fuck with the lights on (brutal sub-chad pill). I touch her pussy and realize she is soaking wet. She did want to fuck and my looks did arouse her but the whore tried to act purer than she was. I try to stick my dick inside but her pussy was very small and I had beaten my meat twice earlier which is why it was very difficult. I last 6 minutes first round and 17 minutes the second round (yes I timed it). I nutted in her and told her to shower (inshallah she doesn't get pregnant). We go out and smoke another joint. After that she asks me if I want to buy her food but the broke african I am I tell her im not hungry (praying she understands im not buying her food). I send her on her way and come home to write this.

What did I learn?

Dark triad is the way. Hold frame and never apologize. Women want ethnic bad boy to lead them.

Pic of foid since you faggots don’t care without it:
48F6EF1F 1A09 4E56 8E92 1E8C4EDC1590

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: denthegodking, sportsmogger, ReadBooksEveryday and 21 others
Not reading without a pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, bug_eye_blackcel, BrahminBoss and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, ReadBooksEveryday, mewcoper and 7 others
redpill cope

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, GetShrekt and enchanted_elixir
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: ascension
6DE084C1 1ACE 49BB 9559 0B715C93B48D

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, ascension, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
Not a single word

• +1
Reactions: User49
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 23218, copefuel and 1 other person
I think she liked your looks first. At that point your behavior does not matter much at all she just wants to have sex. This is just lookspill
Well obviously she liked my account, but I’m Rizz maxxed. She wouldn’t have fucked if I came on time.

This is the tale of how an ethnic MTN slayed a MTB with 7/10 hourglass figure. We first matched on hinge where she liked my profile first. I took one look at her profile and I had to vacate my seat: I was looking at a 4 PSL Iranid and slavic mixed beauty waiting to be plowed by my BSC (big somali cock). She first told me she had to be away in another city till friday but texted me earlier today (Wednesday) that she was down to smoke and link. While she was texting me I was doing my regular morning wank (keep this in mind its important for later).

I told her we are meeting 5pm to smoke but I was 25 mins late because I had to run errands. Obviously I didn't apologize or care for her time because im dark triad maxing. We meet up and smoke before I take her to my crib. My muslim mom and big brother lives with me so I had to time it in a way where I could be semi alone with her. My mom was working night shift today (3pm-11pm) so I was able to be alone with her since my brother was the least of my worries.

So I'm laying in bed with her trying to make it sexual and seduce her while im high as a kite. She is struggling to hold eye contact (which is a good sign) but she won't budge. She doesn't brush my hand off when I go for the kiss but she doesn't move either. My attempt completely fails and im left stranded. She looks at her phone and I ask her what time her bus is coming. I'm completely deflated and trying my last hope with dark triad game. She is shocked how I completely 180 switch and tells me outright. We talk some more and she tells me my breath stinks which is why she wouldn't kiss me (brutal hygiene pill). I crumble a little and go inside to brush my teeth. I come back and make small talk before we make out. She tells me my looks aren't the issue but she doesn't think the way I carry myself is what I led her on to believe (im irl high trust, but look low trust on the apps).

She kept talking about the light at this point and it took me a minute to realize it was because she didn't wanna fuck with the lights on (brutal sub-chad pill). I touch her pussy and realize she is soaking wet. She did want to fuck and my looks did arouse her but the whore tried to act purer than she was. I try to stick my dick inside but her pussy was very small and I had beaten my meat twice earlier which is why it was very difficult. I last 6 minutes first round and 17 minutes the second round (yes I timed it). I nutted in her and told her to shower (inshallah she doesn't get pregnant). We go out and smoke another joint. After that she asks me if I want to buy her food but the broke african I am I tell her im not hungry (praying she understands im not buying her food). I send her on her way and come home to write this.

What did I learn?

Dark triad is the way. Hold frame and never apologize. Women want ethnic bad boy to lead them.

Pic of foid since you faggots don’t care without it: View attachment 2087901
Isn’t hourglass figure when she has wide hips AND big tits? Hers are small. And congrats 🥳.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I hate being high trust so much

average low inhib somali mogger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 18522 and AspiringMogger
I hate being high trust so much
The looks pill has saved my life. If a woman links with you. Go off the pretence she wants to fuck. It’s the only way

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Michael Myers
It’s updated now buddy boyo @tristan18

What did I learn?

Pic of foid since you faggots don’t care without it: View attachment 2087901
Is she Chechen?

Is she Chechen?
Ukrainian and Irani/Iraqi (don’t remember which of the two she said) she was a fellow Muslim as well JFL.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 23218, Xangsane and 1 other person
Ukrainian and Irani/Iraqi (don’t remember which of the two she said) she was a fellow Muslim as well JFL.
Caging at what passes for “Muslim” these days.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Xangsane
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 23218 and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Tales from the Mogadishu autism group home

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, allahcel and AspiringMogger
that's fucking awesome OP
how do you not have gum tho??!!?

Stopped reading after "somali"
Blackcels do not exist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
She might claim to be secular.
Nah she Deadass told me “you Muslim too?” After she saw a painting I had on my wall. I didn’t think I heard her right so I asked her if she was Muslim and she said yes. She is 100% muslim

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
that's fucking awesome OP
how do you not have gum tho??!!?
I do. She said my breath smelled of eggs (my daily proteins) which is food she hates. Any other how it wouldn’t have been a problem

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Nah she Deadass told me “you Muslim too?” After she saw a painting I had on my wall. I didn’t think I heard her right so I asked her if she was Muslim and she said yes. She is 100% muslim
She probably wanted to get dicked down by a non-Islamic black guy. JFL.

She probably wanted to get dicked down by a non-Islamic black guy. JFL.
Maybe but idc. I’m fucking another Aryan HTB on Friday and another white MTB on Saturday. Life is good atm😍😍

• Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger
Maybe but idc. I’m fucking another Aryan HTB on Friday and another white MTB on Saturday. Life is good atm😍😍
How old are you? Are you getting these all from hinge?

How old are you? Are you getting these all from hinge?
20 and hinge/tinder. I’m currently NEET so only way to meet women.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
20 and hinge/tinder. I’m currently NEET so only way to meet women.
Lifemogs me hard bhai. Do you have the typical large forehead phenotype or more ambiguous possibly West African phenotype?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Lifemogs me hard bhai. Do you have the typical large forehead phenotype or more ambiguous possibly West African phenotype?
You’ve seen what I look like on discord I think. I’m Caucasian black if you know what I mean. And I have a norwood 0 hairline with narrow forehead and tall skull. My name is Habil05 on discord. I’m in Nikos server.

You’ve seen what I look like on discord I think. I’m Caucasian black if you know what I mean. And I have a norwood 0 hairline with narrow forehead and tall skull. My name is Habil05 on discord.
I dunno if I have seen you. I am forgetful. I am Michael Myers on there. You sent it to me?

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky and AspiringMogger