Redpill self improvement; Does it work? - Day 1 - It's not over, we're just getting started

D

Deleted member 20891

150 IQ
LINK TO FIRST THREAD: https://www.looksmax.org/threads/redpill-self-improvement-does-it-work-day-0-introduction.595195

For the people who didn't read the introduction post: i will try redpill self improvement techniques during the month of November like nofap/NNN, cold showers, dopamine detox and journaling to test if they are bullshit or have some kind of truth to it. I will report every single day here of how it went.

Nofap/NNN: This seems to be the easiest one. I haven't fapped since July. I didn't jerk off and didn't notice any further effects, apart from a trend which i noticed the past month or so. I am more horny then i usually am. But this isn't a major change.

Cold showers: I just had a cold shower. I just stepped in the shower and turned the shower on on it's coldest mode. I was shocked at first and had goosebumps, however it was pretty managable. You just need to be determined enough to stay in the shower even though it isn't comfortable. I don't notice any benefits yet though.

Dopadetox: I failed. On day 1. In the morning. First off, i turned all notifications, including forum notifications off yesterday. I refused to eat any junk food and ate healthy for breakfast. However i quickly opened YouTube and binged some videos so i have failed. I ate relatively healthy for the day. I will restart tomorrow, this challenge is even more brutal then i anticipated. I will figure out a new technique. Days seem boring without stuff like YouTube. Days seem so empty. That's how fried my dopamine receptors are.

Journaling: I already am doing this right now lol. That's why i made this post. Let me just share some thoughts i had today then. I just feel like i don't want to be my old self anymore. I desperately feel that i need to change and can't life like this anymore and that i should try to make something out of my life. I feel determined to change and leave my old self behind.

I also gymcelled today. Did some push-ups and pull-ups. Will do sit-ups tomorrow. Auschwitzmaxxing isn't going to plan. Losing 7.9KG in a month isn't realistic. I will change the goal to get to 60KG, so i will lose 2.9KG, mostly of body fat (i hope). Sleepmaxxing went ok last night. I selpt 8 hours (10pm to 6am).

@Sir Galachad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and ifyouwannabemylover
Don't forget to only go on looksmax to write this post for a full Dopadetox.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 20891
Don't forget to only go on looksmax to write this post for a full Dopadetox.
I will, thanks for the advice. The day feels empty, like i have nothing to do without dopamine sources.

You just need to be determined enough to stay in the shower even though it isn't comfortable. I don't notice any benefits yet though.
It's just like going in a pool. You have to be brave and have balls (though ironically the testies do shrink in cold water kek)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891