redpilled myself when talking to a landwhale

Phad

Phad

JATT
Looks= how u get treated in life

I knew that looks helps with girls or boys depending on gender and what you like but I didn’t know that looks mattered in everyday task.

So I was talking to this fat black landwhale prob 270 at 5’6 with hyperpigmentation and a face like honey boo boo.

This bitch gave me this device for a sleep therapy exam to take home. For some reason she had a attitude explaining it and I got mad af inside of my head I just wanted to smash her head on the desk and fucking make her stop talking.

The thing is, I later cooled down and evaluated my thoughts. I was thinking to myself what if that employee was a white graceful 125 lb petite women I woulda probabaly perceived that she was sassy or having a bad day.

Good Looks= bigger tips, more smiles, more free stuff
Bad looks= complaining to manager, mean stares, charged extra for something which isn’t suppose to

Remember brothers always keep on improving

looks are everything

i remember a show not sure what it was but it was on tv, had a tip jar first a regular woman as a cashier and second one was with a higher sex appeal bigger breasts better looking etc, she collected more tips overall. mostly men but men are thirsty as hell anyways so no surprises there