"Redpillers" are such snowflakes. lmao

alien

alien

Kraken
I told some dude on a redpill sub who is promoting game and "spinning plates" (he was LARPing as if he was some wealthy hot shot too) that I hope he gets caught up in the cross-hairs in the next incel killing. And I earned myself a 3 day ban from cuckdit. Reddit is cancer.

Red pillers go on and on about the regressive left threatening freedom of speech. Yet they themselves take away your freedom of speech when you call them out on their bullshit on their platforms. And they will cry to the leftist admins of reddit when you violate reddit's global rules.

I'm a NEET, the perfect bullet proof vest for doxxing. If these guys really have six figure jobs, I should probably look into doxxing these guys. I can do far more damage than they can do to me. I don't have a job. And it would be bullying to pick on my senior citizen dad. A fireable offense if I notify their employers.

r/trp and r/mgtow are pure COPE. "Muh mall. "Men have it better after 30."

XD

Pretty sure most of them are leftists at heart who realized that girls make fun of people like them so they started pretending to be right wing not realizing what being right wing is all about which is why their leftwing tactics constantly bleed (from banning you for what you say, to having to lie to women to get laid).