Redpillers lied to you about the ‘life after looks+status maxxing’. Instead you will be hated, here’s why…

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
This is just a reality pill, me talking from experience for all the fat GrAYcels and 14yr olds who just joined looksmaxxing thinking that’s gonna turn everything around. I always have and will encourage everyone trying to better themselves. Here’s a listing of the cons of looksmaxxing that no one talks about.

Only retards expect that once you looks + statusmaxx, people are gonna be happy for you. I just can’t stress it enough that niggas don’t like seeing anyone win unless it’s themselves.

You might have observed a very common trend on these 15 sec scrolling apps over the past few years which goes like:-

“This was me bro, very fat and ugly bro, she rejected me bro. Me was very sad bro :feelscry:
Now 2 years later I’m looksmaxxed, gymaxxed and fully status maxxed with my leased Mercedes AMG and a fake Rolex from Alibaba bro
she texted me back after all these years bro, but I left her on read bro, buaahhhh!! trust me bro, I left her message on read bro, real bro, I’m sigma bro”

My point being, no one here wants to be the “girl who sent the text” but rather everyone just wants to be the person who had to level up. And trust me normoids are very much conscious and aware about this.

So now, why would they talk to you if they already know you are gonna reject them, or atleast think you are gonna reject them?

This proves why lot of NBA stars and pro athletes have sexual assault cases on them coming from foids who accused them of rape 20 business years ago. The bitches who rejected them in high school or at teenage now realise they can’t obtain them, so they do the only thing that they could do once these stars are famous and successful - hate them.

Being in the same circle after looks+status maxxing will make you isolated. Here’s why,

>Some (or many) of your friends aren’t friends anymore. Because the jokes they make about you, aren’t gonna hit the same anymore. Men will be heavily intimidated by you around their women.

>The foids who think you didn’t have a chance with them, will now realise in fact it’s the other way around and they don’t have a chance with you. They are, the most jealous creatures after all.

>You will be stared in a rather intimidated displeasing way by people who knew you when you were fat and broke. They know you have aced past them and guess what? Niggas hate that.

But hey doctor, how do I avoid this con and surpass it?

Case scenario 1:-
Well, you change your life and level yourself up just when you are about to change your circle and meet new people. Example, when leaving high school and about to join uni. Once you join uni, you will be at your highest potential in every aspect, you’ll feel welcomed by the dominant zoomer group who believed you were always like this. Blend in without cutting yourself and move on.

Since the “new circle/people” aren’t aware of your previous life, you’ll do just fine.

Case scenario 2:-
You are already in your uni, let’s say sophomore year, you are a fat 3 psl, ignored by women and not very well socially accepted. You cut the bullshit and start working on yourself now. This will already intimidate your peers slightly. Once you have reached your maximum potential (let’s say 6 PSL) and maybe your trading account gave you enough profits for decent clothes. You also got a corvette since your parents are now happy about your grades and proud of you.

By the final year of your uni, all those women who ignored you are now jealous. They may even hate you. Zoomer group who subtly rejected you at the beginning are now intimidated.

You will be isolated, you will be alone. Not because your attitude towards people is changed but rather due to their jealousy and intimidation. And guess what? You can’t do shit about it. But on the bright side, you will easily make “new” circles of good looking high class people and may even date a HQNP woman after all, why not eh?

TLDR:-
People in your circle who knew you when you were <3.5 PSL will hate you once you obtain higher status and looks in your life due to sheer jealousy and intimidation. (Water)

Women who first ignored/ rejected you will start to hate you more because they know they can’t obtain you. Men will be jealous of you and exclude you since you surpassed over them.
Solution? Find new circles of your level or just Man the fuck up and be alone if that’s what it takes.

Thank you
~ @Dr. Mog

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, exo, glaruz and 12 others
“This was me bro, very fat and ugly bro, she rejected me bro. Me was very sad bro :feelscry:
Now 2 years later I’m looksmaxxed, gymaxxed and fully status maxxed with my leased Mercedes AMG and a fake Rolex from Alibaba bro
she texted me back after all these years bro, but I left her on read bro, buaahhhh!! trust me bro, I left her message on read bro, real bro, I’m sigma bro”
Dont see anything wrong

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, BladeRunner and MoggingCurries
nigur water deluxe omega pro plus edition

• +1
Reactions: MoggingCurries
High IQ post

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog, likenesss and MoggingCurries
What if you are in a mixed environment wherre there are some people who stay there permenantly but constantly new people coming in and out

• +1
Reactions: MoggingCurries
Pretty much, I’m going to change jobs after my surgery. I’m putting no effort into networking at the current one because I know it’ll be a problem down the road. Better if people forget the current me and I restart my life with halo effect in full force.

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Oueyy, likenesss and 4 others
very intelligent individual.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
The best scenario is if some of your friends have the same mentality and improve with you, so you are better looking and statusmaxxed, but you got someone that knew you as a low status guy. This guy's advice will be better than most of your new friends since he went thru the same journey as you together

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453, boss8055 and Absi
Tbh a water thread i wanted to post since 2019 but people on here will never get it because "ma bros before hoes" mindset so good that you called their bullshit op

People will like your improvement until you're starting to surpass them, i don't know why a water thing like this sounds so alien to looksmaxers but it's what it is

The perfect example to this is:

Imagine you're balding and your friends know it, you did a hair transplant and have perfect hair right now so your friends can't joke about it and clown on you anymore, that will make them uncomfortable but all it takes to make them show their true color is a cute girl who compliments your hair, don't be surprised 95% of times one of your "friends" will say "yeah he used to be a baldie lol but the transplant did him good"

That's why when i do hard looksmaxes like surgeries i will never tell people and will join a new social group or some shit, you can keep your current friends group but never tell them about ur surgeries and try to not let them see it if you can (definitely impossible tho)

Men are jealous like women it's a fuckin meme that men are better, better man up and be alone than staying with people who'll put you down just to make themselves feel better

Good post op

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and boss8055
This is just a reality pill, me talking from experience for all the fat GrAYcels and 14yr olds who just joined looksmaxxing thinking that’s gonna turn everything around. I always have and will encourage everyone trying to better themselves. Here’s a listing of the cons of looksmaxxing that no one talks about.

Only retards expect that once you looks + statusmaxx, people are gonna be happy for you. I just can’t stress it enough that niggas don’t like seeing anyone win unless it’s themselves.

You might have observed a very common trend on these 15 sec scrolling apps over the past few years which goes like:-

My point being, no one here wants to be the “girl who sent the text” but rather everyone just wants to be the person who had to level up. And trust me normoids are very much conscious and aware about this.

So now, why would they talk to you if they already know you are gonna reject them, or atleast think you are gonna reject them?

This proves why lot of NBA stars and pro athletes have sexual assault cases on them coming from foids who accused them of rape 20 business years ago. The bitches who rejected them in high school or at teenage now realise they can’t obtain them, so they do the only thing that they could do once these stars are famous and successful - hate them.

Being in the same circle after looks+status maxxing will make you isolated. Here’s why,

>Some (or many) of your friends aren’t friends anymore. Because the jokes they make about you, aren’t gonna hit the same anymore. Men will be heavily intimidated by you around their women.

>The foids who think you didn’t have a chance with them, will now realise in fact it’s the other way around and they don’t have a chance with you. They are, the most jealous creatures after all.

>You will be stared in a rather intimidated displeasing way by people who knew you when you were fat and broke. They know you have aced past them and guess what? Niggas hate that.

Well, you change your life and level yourself up just when you are about to change your circle and meet new people. Example, when leaving high school and about to join uni. Once you join uni, you will be at your highest potential in every aspect, you’ll feel welcomed by the dominant zoomer group who believed you were always like this. Blend in without cutting yourself and move on.

Since the “new circle/people” aren’t aware of your previous life, you’ll do just fine.

You are already in your uni, let’s say sophomore year, you are a fat 3 psl, ignored by women and not very well socially accepted. You cut the bullshit and start working on yourself now. This will already intimidate your peers slightly. Once you have reached your maximum potential (let’s say 6 PSL) and maybe your trading account gave you enough profits for decent clothes. You also got a corvette since your parents are now happy about your grades and proud of you.

By the final year of your uni, all those women who ignored you are now jealous. They may even hate you. Zoomer group who subtly rejected you at the beginning are now intimidated.

You will be isolated, you will be alone. Not because your attitude towards people is changed but rather due to their jealousy and intimidation. And guess what? You can’t do shit about it. But on the bright side, you will easily make “new” circles of good looking high class people and may even date a HQNP woman after all, why not eh?

People in your circle who knew you when you were <3.5 PSL will hate you once you obtain higher status and looks in your life due to sheer jealousy and intimidation. (Water)

Women who first ignored/ rejected you will start to hate you more because they know they can’t obtain you. Men will be jealous of you and exclude you since you surpassed over them.
Solution? Find new circles of your level or just Man the fuck up and be alone if that’s what it takes.

Thank you
~ @Dr. Mog
I've realised this a long time ago.
If you are doing shit in life, people are going to spit on you and whisper.. if you are doing well in life, people are going to get a grip on you and try drag you down to their level

Which is why I offer a different solution.. It's best to remain neutral. Don't tell anybody anything. Why should it matter that even your closest friends know what you do?

Whenever somebody irl asks me something, I purposely call myself shit at it. Oh, you work out @greycel? Nah just pray to God 😅
Wow you do STEM degree @greycel, you must be smart? Nah I'm a fucking idiot 😄

It doesn't bother me what a bunch of normies truly think, because like I mentioned in the first paragraph, you only stand to lose from telling them anything.. makes them feel better about themselves too. Its a win-win

We give in to wanting some validation in the moment or perhaps trying to fit in. But if you don't view most (not all) of them as being equal to you, then you would start to stop caring about their opinions too.

And btw I don't view them as being beneath me because of their achievements but because of how they are as a person.
That ego and envy you talked about in this thread makes them a bad person. I will only value and respect the opinion of good, moral, pure people. People who also truly want me to succeed, and me likewise for them.
Fortunately, 2 of my closest friends are some of the purest people I've ever met:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oueyy and boss8055
mostly cope since people very rarely make such a big difference

you are not looksmaxxing from 3.5psl to 6 psl ever lol (unless you're morbidly obese with model face underneath which almost nobody is)

• +1
Reactions: glaruz, greycel, Absi and 1 other person
mostly cope since people very rarely make such a big difference

you are not looksmaxxing from 3.5psl to 6 psl ever lol (unless you're morbidly obese with model face underneath which almost nobody is)
In 1 year you could go from fat ltn to htn with puberty and some leanmaxxing/debloating/softmaxxing. From ltn to chad 6psl is impossible

Pretty much, I’m going to change jobs after my surgery. I’m putting no effort into networking at the current one because I know it’ll be a problem down the road. Better if people forget the current me and I restart my life with halo effect in full force.
you're nearly 30 Lol
You will get agepilled soon anyway:blackpill:

Changing your circle after any major noticeable surgeries is a must. Or else you will be noted as a fraud by normoids. Good luck with your journey.

Thank you
~ @Dr. Mog
Good thread

I should do this. This is wise bhai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back