Redpillers on the forum. Explain me this

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Why are so many men commenting she will cheat on him in the comments..I'm too Non Nt to understand this. What's wrong with this interaction.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Lynxress, GabachoCopium and 2 others
something about if youre too nice she will cheat

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, reddotguy, Pierrot and 6 others
Why are so many men commenting she will cheat on him in the comments..I'm too Non Nt to understand this. What's wrong with this interaction.

I think it’s because they believe women will always cheat on men who are the nice ones who do all this extra stuff for them. Women want a man who’s unattainable, distant, not the “nice guy” who buys her flowers and all that shit (according to :redpill:ers)

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, try2beme, Akhi and 4 others
I think it’s because they believe women will always cheat on men who are the nice ones who do all this extra stuff for them. Women want a man who’s unattainable, distant, not the “nice guy” who buys her flowers and all that shit (according to :redpill:ers)
Do u believe in that?

Lmao I thought the girl bought all that stuff for the guy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l, horizontallytall, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
being a yes man simp will dry her up, and she think she will be able to do things like cheat because she’ll know you’ll forgive her. basically too nice to the point where she’s walking all over you

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and Jason Voorhees
It's half-true tbh.

Women love the bad boy Chad who doesn't give a fuck compared to the nice subhuman who gifts.

But in a battle between Chads, sending gifts to her will make her feel treasured and sleep with the gifting Chad.

Women don't just seek good looks, they also want to feel loved and treasured.

Which is why sometimes you see wives cheating on their good-looking husbands for some manlet who makes her feel loved

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yaarhuni, Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss

foids when feel they have achieved and conquered something will go on another target...being always nice does that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Ryan
Do u believe in that?
Not really. Women love when you give them gifts and all that but unfortunately, the type of guy who does that usually is also a pushover. If you’re not pushover and you still are masculine and don’t lovebomb her and are blackpilled, getting her gifts will just make her like you more.

You’ve gotta be able to be Chad and show her your status is equal or above her and don’t care too much about the relationship but at the same time, have that softer nicer side where you still will get her gifts.

Basically as a man, you’ve got to have sides to you. A nice side where you’ll be nice to her and willingly kind of elevate her status with gifts and compliments, and then the regular side of you where you don’t take shit in the relationship and you aren’t a simp.

Kind of hard to explain I don’t know if I worded that completely correct.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Lynxress, Akhi and 3 others
something about if youre too nice she will cheat
Yep. Never give a woman too much of everything.

Your praises and gifts will lower in value and she’ll get bored of you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Not really. Women love when you give them gifts and all that but unfortunately, the type of guy who does that usually is also a pushover. If you’re not pushover and you still are masculine and don’t lovebomb her and are blackpilled, getting her gifts will just make her like you more.

You’ve gotta be able to be Chad and show her your status is equal or above her and don’t care too much about the relationship but at the same time, have that softer nicer side where you still will get her gifts.

Basically as a man, you’ve got to have sides to you. A nice side where you’ll be nice to her and willingly kind of elevate her status with gifts and compliments, and then the regular side of you where you don’t take shit in the relationship and you aren’t a simp.

You are correct

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and TechnoBoss
im too subhuman for this question

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Spot on.

To add on, the key is to be nice but not simp. Simping means being too nice and compromising your own interests.

A few examples from what I did before:

Remembering her birthday and wishing her happy birthday. In this way, you highlighted to her how thoughtful you are.

I cook on special occasions for my family and friends but I set a small portion aside for her. In this way, you show your abilities and let her feel special.

I lent a book which I have never read for a long time, which again makes her feel your generosity. So far, she has gone the extra way to help me out when I needed it.

In the above examples, despite going the slight extra mile, I did not compromise on my own interest. I gave/lent what I didn't really need for myself anyway.

Even if she is not attracted to you in the end, you still cement a good impression on her. And women can ironically be your best defenders (even if they don't sleep with you) if you are in deep shit. Look at how they can defend those perverted religious/cult leaders or even those male celebrities who got into trouble with the law.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: intovoid, liberiangrimreaper and TechnoBoss
Spot on.

To add on, the key is to be nice but not simp.

A few examples from what I did before:

Remembering her birthday and wishing her happy birthday. In this way, you highlighted to her how thoughtful you are.

I cook on special occasions for my family and friends but I set a small portion aside for her. In this way, you show your abilities and let her feel special.

I lent a book which I have never read for a long time, which again makes her feel your generosity. So far, she has gone the extra way to help me out when I needed it.

In the above examples, despite going the slight extra mile, I did not compromise on my own interest. I gave/lent what I didn't really need for myself anyway.

Even if she is not attracted to you in the end, you still cement a good impression on her. And women can ironically be your best defenders (even if they don't sleep with you) if you are in deep shit. Look at how they can defend those perverted religious/cult leaders or even those male celebrities who got into trouble with the law.
“The key is to be nice but not simp”

Completely agree with everything you said. No matter what redpillers say, no girl want their boyfriend to be a dick. Being masculine and not a pushover is not the same as just being a dick who doesn’t think about her at all. She’s more likely to cheat if you aren’t thinking about her. Women are emotional, and in the real world they want you to be thinking of them; not being so scared you’ll lose status that you don’t even think about her.

You’re right about doing those small things too. It doesn’t make you look low status, it just makes you seem thoughtful, and that you care about her to a degree. Women love when a masculine guy can show that thoughtful side and maybe compliment her and all that (this is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from being a simp/beta)

You said it very well. You aren’t compromising on your own interests you’re just showing you care about a person who, as you put it, defends you and has YOUR best interests in mind as well.

Despite what people say about women being hypergamous whores, it isn’t true. They really will go the extra mile and be thoughtful and defend the people they care about and will make you feel better in the worst of times (assuming she literally isn’t some low quality whore from tinder, but most women aren’t like this)

Women will give you their best if you are nice, but NOT a pushover/low status/beta simp/etc.

I completely agree with your thoughts on this tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra, Lynxress and Steins

The reason why they say she will cheat is because usually girls who get super attached easily have issues.

Once you start falling in love they will slowly start de attaching to you because they only liked the chase.

You should get a girl that slowly likes you secure attachment

Im redhairpilled cause I prefer redhead women
IMG 9688

• Love it
foid having upper hand in the relationship = pussy dry as Sahara = look for someone who can make her pussy wet

Completely agree with everything you said. No matter what redpillers say, no girl want their boyfriend to be a dick. Being masculine and not a pushover is not the same as just being a dick who doesn’t think about her at all. She’s more likely to cheat if you aren’t thinking about her. Women are emotional, and in the real world they want you to be thinking of them; not being so scared you’ll lose status that you don’t even think about her.

You’re right about doing those small things too. It doesn’t make you look low status, it just makes you seem thoughtful, and that you care about her to a degree. Women love when a masculine guy can show that thoughtful side and maybe compliment her and all that (this is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from being a simp/beta)

You said it very well. You aren’t compromising on your own interests you’re just showing you care about a person who, as you put it, defends you and has YOUR best interests in mind as well.

Despite what people say about women being hypergamous whores, it isn’t true. They really will go the extra mile and be thoughtful and defend the people they care about and will make you feel better in the worst of times (assuming she literally isn’t some low quality whore from tinder, but most women aren’t like this)

Women will give you their best if you are nice, but NOT a pushover/low status/beta simp/etc.

The problem with .org perhaps due to relative youth and inexperience in the actual world (because they are rotting in their basements) is that they think in absolute terms. Looks or nothing. But the actual world is not binary. You can have looks but if you have the EQ of a potato, women will eventually get bored of you after that. Looks give you a huge advantage but it does not carry you to the finish line. And they will jump at me saying that I am a graycel. I am a graycel who has actually dated and seen how my friends' relationships break down due to third parties who aren't conventionally attractive.

Many here forget that people have emotions and women are very emotional beings who think based on feelings. When you make them feel loved, wanted or even good about themselves, they will fall in love with you, irrespective of whether you are Chad or not, as long as you are not an obese Discord moderator. In a reverse gender scenario, Jeff Bezos cheated on his wife not with a Stacy but someone who is not considered attractive at all. Let that sink in, this is a billionaire who could have Stacies.

And see who defended Johnny Depp when he was in the shitters. It is not the men ironically but the women like Vanesssa Paradis and Winona Ryder who stood up for him. If there is one good thing about women despite their snakey nature, they dare to speak up and defend you even if it is not popular.

And even if your subtle love bombing fails, you learned something without any detriment to your own interests. Women are complicated.

• +1
I always find giving gifts and doing this type of shit cringe tbh

because redpillers are coping morons

this is the exact truth, anyone who says stuff like beating up your gf or treating her like a slave is what women like is just completely disconnected from the real world. obviously being a huge simp isn't ideal either

• +1
:redpill:Nice guys finish last:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill: