redpills about behavior

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
these are some examples I can think of

being stoic and indifferent, showing no neediness, having a rich life besides the relationship, being confident to not be phased by shit tests, fuck in the first date?

When I say behavior check this video out

Go to 1 hour 8 minute

guys, everyone here who isn’t a truecel and who is working on himself and making experience with women can benefit from behavior

don’t be that dumb to think that looks alone will be enough. (unless you are a psl god) but if you are in the range of 3-6 psl this will be benefit you

pua is gay as fuck cause they take the whole looks thing out of equation and underestimating its importance but some blackpillers do the same with behavior

showing weak beta behavior to your gf is enough for her to to lose all interest in you

beta chad = cute boyfriend but gets cucked for alpha chad
beta incel = weak disgusting subhuman
@Kingkellz @eduardkoopman @Morpheus @Amnesia
Do you guys have more examples? Did I miss something?

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, eyearea, EasternRightWinger15 and 3 others
Only personality that matters is dark triad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Kingkellz and the next o'pry
Yeah confidence and standing up for yourself matters a lot in life

Don't be a frickin yes man grow some balls and say no a lot more and put urself out there girls don't approach that much they won't approach a DOM guy like me avu so you need to go to them

Inb4 cope

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 6512, the next o'pry and 2 others

being stoic and indifferent, showing no neediness, having a rich life besides the relationship, being confident to not be phased by shit tests, fuck in the first date?

When I say behavior check this video out

Go to 1 hour 8 minute

guys, everyone here who isn’t a truecel and who is working on himself and making experience with women can benefit from behavior

don’t be that dumb to think that looks alone will be enough. (unless you are a psl god) but if you are in the range of 3-6 psl this will be benefit you

pua is gay as fuck cause they take the whole looks thing out of equation and underestimating its importance but some blackpillers do the same with behavior

showing weak beta behavior to your gf is enough for her to to lose all interest in you

beta chad = cute boyfriend but gets cucked for alpha chad
beta incel = weak disgusting subhuman
@Kingkellz @eduardkoopman @Morpheus @Amnesia

No such thing as a personality halo, only personality failos. It is better to be an asshole than to be a snivelling beta cuck (this is where all the dark triad myths come from. Girls “like” dark triad not because of what dark triad people possess but rather what they lack, what they lack is insecurity. Normal person who stands up for himself but isn’t an asshole absolutely mogs.)

No, you do not need to be a psl god, the more good looking you are the better your personality is perceived to be, period. And that starts at only “kinda good looking.” Two people can act exactly the same but be perceived entirely differently because of their face.

Tl;dr don’t be a doormat and that’s all there is to having ideal personality.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 6403
The whole PUA/game thing only helps in that it helps you to eliminate unattractive behaviors although eliminating those won't make a girl attracted to you necessarily. However, if you show enough of those it CAN turn an interested woman off.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 6512

Very unclear. About behavior and personality traits.
Stuff like: neediness, being/acting confident, fuck on first date.

Here is my opinion on personality/behavior.

1. Looks matter most/ plenty more. So don't get to exited about behavior/personality maxxing it's not going to be a big game changer. ((giga)status and (gig)money/wealth/power help alot by the way. but I don't count that as personality or behavior perse).

2. Behavior/personality maxxing, only helps if you meet certain looks standards.

3. perciieved Behavior/personality, is heavuly correleated to your looks.

4. Behavior/personality maxxing, that don't make you more attractive but do get you laid more due to numbersgame:

* extraversion (aka, you meet more womens)
* low in anxiousness, calm socially, etc.. (ak, you meet more womens)

5. Behavior/personality maxxing, that do make you be seen as a little bit more attractive
* pre-selection
* showing mixxed signals, as in, showing some interest in her but also uncertainity about her or disinterest.

Probs.
Some other behavior or personality things may matter al little bit as well. BUT, since they matter little, is they even worth thinking about!?

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry