Reduce the chances of finasteride side effects with this little trick...

SOS-Sonic

SOS-Sonic

Diamond

Studies show that you can placebo yourself into having side effects, but if you think about it, it can also work the other way around. Change your mindset, be like Jan^.

Last edited:
View attachment 953878

Studies show that you can placebo yourself into having side effects, but if you think about it, it can also work the other way around. Change your mindset.
lose weight if you dont want fin side effects if ur high bf the lack of dht and increase of T > which will aromatize if ur fat will lead to sides otherwise pop that shit like its candy baby(unless ur below 20<)

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
lose weight if you dont want fin side effects if ur high bf the lack of dht and increase of T > which will aromatize if ur fat will lead to sides otherwise pop that shit like its candy baby(unless ur below 20<)
I haven't heard much about BF% and fin side effects, but that does make sense in theory.

i will never take finasteride! it is poison! NW1

*insert that meme u know im talking about*

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Baldingman1998 and SOS-Sonic
I haven't heard much about BF% and fin side effects, but that does make sense in theory.
its a big factor since dht doesn't just work as a masculinizing hormone it also nukes estrogen

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic