reduce uee through hypertrophy

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

do something good for the community
I am obviously aware of the fact it can lead to wrinkles (frown lines) in the middle between eyebrows
but since i'm on cycle this shouldn't be a problem as hypertrophy should happen quickly and can always use tret to remove and prevent wrinkles

would holding this face for a prolonged time (basically scrunching face/making frowning face/lowering eyebrows as much as possible and raising lower lid as much as possible ) cause hypertrophy and lower uee and raise lower lid?

exercise:

tag
@Ascend ㅤ
@NorwoodAscender

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and thvg
I been unironically perma squinting like that for hours a day for like 6-7 months now and I see no changes

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
Last edited:
I am obviously aware of the fact it can lead to wrinkles (frown lines) in the middle between eyebrows
but since i'm on cycle this shouldn't be a problem as hypertrophy should happen quickly and can always use tret to remove and prevent wrinkles

would holding this face for a prolonged time (basically scrunching face/making frowning face/lowering eyebrows as much as possible and raising lower lid as much as possible ) cause hypertrophy and lower uee and raise lower lid?

exercise:

tag
@Ascend ㅤ
@NorwoodAscender
stop raising your eyebrows and you will see that over time your eyebrows will be lower set but if your genetics are meant for you to have hunter eyes you will have them or not you cant really change that. another way is to try and create fat pads by icing ur face excessivelly i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
sounds like cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
stop raising your eyebrows and you will see that over time your eyebrows will be lower set
so uee would reduced if u scrunch and hypertrophy?

no just dont do anything most people tend to raise their eyebrows unconciously so u need to start controlling that like i did

exercise:

tag
@Ascend ㅤ
@NorwoodAscender
ideal amount of uee

Attachments

• 3895906_3889358_mrsam_fashion_clothes.mp4
    1.7 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: datculetzzz

exercise:

tag
@Ascend ㅤ
@NorwoodAscender
It works

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
This will just give you wrinkles and tret will sort of save you but it's still a looksmin

nigga frown lines are not removable or fixable with tret lmao,look up before and after tret transormations nobody has ever actually removed lines once you have them,as you said you would only have less uee when squinting it would always return to normal when your not squinting,lines are 100 times worse then uee LOL

looksmin method

your eye area mogs dont do that shit jfl
ur uee is minimal

it works, it did fix my uee from terrible to very minimal but as you said its true that you'll get frown lines but they arent noticerable at all unles you take a very close look and with good lighting n stuff so i'd say it was worth it