Reducing midface length non invasive surgery [NO LEFORT]

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
Was just thinking about it and this autistic theory came up in my mind. What if we just ask the surgeon to perform a rhynoplasty to shorten the nose and then do a lip lift? No huge improvements but it would work.

Hasnt that been done before?

Hasnt that been done before?
Yes. the part of the lip lift just for reducing the philtrum if it's the cause of the long midface but no one mentioned it with the nose reduction if the cause is the nose

its stupid
you will end up with gummy smile and nigger lips if everything is fine now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
its stupid
you will end up with gummy smile and nigger lips if everything is fine now
Trade your smile for midface theory. Anyway you can do botox for the gummy smile and the problem is solved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
If you don’t do maxillary Impaction alongside it, you will end up with an ugly gummy smile.

Unless your upper teeth were barely exposed when speaking pre lip-lift

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: garoupilled_, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
If you don’t do maxillary Impaction alongside it, you will end up with an ugly gummy smile.

As i said before. Just do botox injection afer the surgery and you are fine

tbh also problem isnt midface lenght in most cases
its lack of fwhr which makes face looking narrow
i can name countless amount of gl/very gl people who have midface ratio below 0.95 and some of them even close to 0.85.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
i can name countless amount of gl/very gl people who have midface ratio below 0.95 and some of them even close to 0.85.
Your new avi is too fast bro
As i said before. Just do botox injection afer the surgery and you are fine
To prevent upper lip from moving while speaking? That would likely fuck up your idiolect a lot

Any ways to correct FWHR or fraud it?

Your new avi is too fast bro
i will probably change in few days :feelspepo:
Any ways to correct FWHR or fraud it?
MSE will work perfectly, correct hairstyle which will add width to your face, if you are young enough then your face will get wider naturally (you can mew tho), if your jaw is narrow then implants can make difference too

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
i will probably change in few days :feelspepo:

MSE will work perfectly, correct hairstyle which will add width to your face, if you are young enough then your face will get wider naturally (you can mew tho), if your jaw is narrow then implants can make difference too
Too afraid to end like him:feelswhy:

Attachments

• rispoli-2.jpg
    rispoli-2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 55
  • Filippo-Rispoli-2.jpg
    Filippo-Rispoli-2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 72
Too afraid to end like him:feelswhy:
do you think he is struggling with women or in general life? doubt it. he can slay + probably has a lot respect from other males so his life is most likely very easy

do you think he is struggling with women or in general life? doubt it. he can slay + probably has a lot respect from other males so his life is most likely very easy
still too much. Same jaw as Pitt but looks comical

still too much. Same jaw as Pitt but looks comical
looks pretty normal on him... it all depends on face, if you have pencil neck, twink body and feminine face then ofc, jaw like that is suicide but if u have masculine face and decent body then it might look good.

Pitt is solid 7psl, his jaw suits him ideal imo.

looks pretty normal on him... it all depends on face, if you have pencil neck, twink body and feminine face then ofc, jaw like that is suicide but if u have masculine face and decent body then it might look good.

Pitt is solid 7psl, his jaw suits him ideal imo.
True. But if we are not gymcelling 24/7 and blasting roids, a jaw like that on us would looks like utter shit. We'd look like Lord farquad, we need to aim at the Chico harmony
True. But if we are not gymcelling 24/7 and blasting roids, a jaw like that on us would looks like utter shit. We'd look like Lord farquad, we need to aim at the Chico harmony
Anyway the guy's name is Filippo Rispoli and is married with a low tier stacy

Last edited:
As far as i know you cant shorten the nose.

Attachments

• 490d8e158338b3b11e2ba90e55d5a0b5.jpg
    490d8e158338b3b11e2ba90e55d5a0b5.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 62
Actually you can. They somehow tilt the tip and reduce it in length
You can rotate the tip but you cant shorten the nasal bridge.

Thats not really a good solution to long midface because a nose too upturned would look femenine.

• +1
Reactions: Brandon10, kota and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
yes this is a good way to shorten and camouflagea long midface. As long as you dont end up with a gummy smile.

You can rotate the tip but you cant shorten the nasal bridge.

Thats not really a good solution to long midface because a nose too upturned would look femenine.
Feminine nose vs Kilometric midface. the answer is pretty simple. Of course Lefort would do a better job but if you don't want to risk your eyesight and you want quick results this works

giphy.gif

Even if what you've suggested ended up looking natural, you're now left with a short nose and a long maxillary complex.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
giphy.gif

Even if what you've suggested ended up looking natural, you're now left with a short nose and a long maxillary complex.
Still better than a long midface