REEVES SHRUGS/DEADLIFTS

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Platinum
Does that shi actually work or nah

No shit works unless your plates are open for growth depending on genetics. You can increase shoulder mass but the average natty can probably increase it a lil.

Yea im talking about if ur still in puberty
Yes maximize whatever you can during that time. It’s the most natty way to make “gear” type gains. Since your body is pumping it’s hormones at its fullest.

• Hmm...
Reactions: beefliverontop
Yes maximize whatever you can during that time. It’s the most natty way to make “gear” type gains. Since your body is pumping it’s hormones at its fullest.
So if i do reeves shrugs right now at the age of 14 will it save my framecel ass? Or am i just coping

So if i do reeves shrugs right now at the age of 14 will it save my framecel ass? Or am i just coping
Lifting in general will increase more gh and testosterone due to increasing muscle mass. You’re growth plates are open so yes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 71265 and beefliverontop
Lifting in general will increase more gh and testosterone due to increasing muscle mass. You’re growth plates are open so yes.
The increase is only to repair the damage you did to your body by weightlifting, and it will also close your plates faster

The increase is only to repair the damage you did to your body by weightlifting, and it will also close your plates faster
That’s a myth about closing your growth plates lifting itself will increase gh and during puberty he is in the most optimal time for growth and repair. Clavicles are the last bones to close (around 25). He’s more likely to influence his body through epigenetics at that time than later. So it’s fine for him to lift.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop