Reflection about frameceling I ain't no framecel

Rt-Rust1

Rt-Rust1

Oh God
I was today frameceling around and I said, fuck off. I don't care if I m framecel. And then adopted a good posture. It turns out I am not a framecel if I adopt the good posture. If you are a framecel, do this, don't care about being fucking framecel. I adopt this posture naturally when I think that way. Just bring your arms down this will make you look wider. And maybe even bring them slightly forward. But again this should be automatic it happen to me when I say I don't care about veibg a framecel. It will be hard to walk at first (it is for me now) with your arms in this way, but I hope that the connective tissue will rearrange over time and even stretch, so it will imply less effort over time (it will be where the arms will be naturally placed). Steeve reeves was a framemaxxing deity and he advocated for frame being able to be increased by stretching. I am not going to explain his exercises because they are already posted you can look them up in the internet but I can compille them later. I don't do them anyways

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL