Reflections on .org after 1000 posts

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Nearly 1000 posts. Joined about 2 months ago after being a lurker.

Here's a list of all the 'benefits' I've gained and observations I've made since I joined this site:
  • Going to the gym less - I used to go 6x a week now go 3x a week
  • Can't concentrate on work without looking on .org
  • I've gotten more insecure about my height even though no one's ever called me 'short' IRL - I'm 5ft 7.5 inches btw
  • I used to make high quality posts but now making low effort shit posts more and more - these get more replies
  • Most people here (including myself) probably amplify our problems more than necessary
  • MTNs with HTBs more common than people make out - even in UK hell but extremely rare
  • Everyone here has some form of autism here
  • I can't go outside now without rating people's faces. Even when driving I make snap judgements about the driver when I get overtake someone :lul:
  • Face vs height is never ending argument on this website
  • Many faggots have a super hard on for Maher, Cavill, Chico and Ramirez. Spend more time discussing men than women JFL
  • People like @_MVP_ are bipolar retards that swing from one opinion to the other in a matter of hours
  • Many are high IQ but come to low IQ conclusions. Rationality is a dangerous bitch.
  • Lots of people use white cum as mouthwash as they refuse to admit Chadpreets, Chaddams, BBCs and even gooks in some contexts can slay just as much as white Chads
  • Curries get most hate despite being least desirable. They sometimes debate how they're the most pathetic compared to rice.
  • If you're in another country other than US, UK, western Europe or Scandinavia wtf are you even doing here? These countries are the blackpill in action in every facet in society. Lots of third world, Latino, MENA and eastern European people don't realise how good they have it compared to above countries. You must be trucel if you're here.
  • Maybe these people are ahead of the curve though as western degenerate culture is spreading everywhere. But ascend or be left behind ASAP.
  • Supposed 'chads' in here like @ReadBooksEveryday @Amnesia @Niklaus Mikaelson are nothing special when I walk around central London.
  • In fact outside Maher, Chico, Ramirez and Cavil I doubt Chad exists.
  • If you're rated HTN/chadlite that's the maximum you can get realistically here.
  • Jews are behind everything/most things
  • Leanmaxxing is probably the best advice you can give to most people
  • Skincaremaxxing is highly underrated and my own experience is a testament to this. The reason people don't recommend this as such because the true benefits are long term (years) and not as instant as leanmaxxing.
  • Lots of teen retards here who will disappear in a few years once they ascend/get a life.
  • If you're still single post-education 99% chance it's over.
There are more but I can't be bothered and most won't read anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 56659, johnsmithcel, aBetterMii and 8 others
  • If you're in another country other than US, UK, western Europe or Scandinavia wtf are you even doing here? These countries are the blackpill in action in every facet in society. Lots of third world, Latino, MENA and eastern European people don't realise how good they have it compared to above countries. You must be trucel if you're here.
>he doesn't know
@Anstrum95

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, rand anon, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Didn’t read.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 22623
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 14693
Pretty accurate

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
dnrd also OPs ass is infested with homosexual parasites

Nearly 1000 posts. Joined about 2 months ago after being a lurker.

Here's a list of all the 'benefits' I've gained and observations I've made since I joined this site:
  • Going to the gym less - I used to go 6x a week now go 3x a week
  • Can't concentrate on work without looking on .org
  • I've gotten more insecure about my height even though no one's ever called me 'short' IRL - I'm 5ft 7.5 inches btw
  • I used to make high quality posts but now making low effort shit posts more and more - these get more replies
  • Most people here (including myself) probably amplify our problems more than necessary
  • MTNs with HTBs more common than people make out - even in UK hell but extremely rare
  • Everyone here has some form of autism here
  • I can't go outside now without rating people's faces. Even when driving I make snap judgements about the driver when I get overtake someone :lul:
  • Face vs height is never ending argument on this website
  • Many faggots have a super hard on for Maher, Cavill, Chico and Ramirez. Spend more time discussing men than women JFL
  • People like @_MVP_ are bipolar retards that swing from one opinion to the other in a matter of hours
  • Many are high IQ but come to low IQ conclusions. Rationality is a dangerous bitch.
  • Lots of people use white cum as mouthwash as they refuse to admit Chadpreets, Chaddams, BBCs and even gooks in some contexts can slay just as much as white Chads
  • Curries get most hate despite being least desirable. They sometimes debate how they're the most pathetic compared to rice.
  • Maybe these people are ahead of the curve though as western degenerate culture is spreading everywhere. But ascend or be left behind ASAP.
  • Supposed 'chads' in here like @ReadBooksEveryday @Amnesia @Niklaus Mikaelson are nothing special when I walk around central London.
  • In fact outside Maher, Chico, Ramirez and Cavil I doubt Chad exists.
  • If you're rated HTN/chadlite that's the maximum you can get realistically here.
  • Jews are behind everything/most things
  • Leanmaxxing is probably the best advice you can give to most people
  • Skincaremaxxing is highly underrated and my own experience is a testament to this. The reason people don't recommend this as such because the true benefits are long term (years) and not as instant as leanmaxxing.
  • Lots of teen retards here who will disappear in a few years once they ascend/get a life.
  • If you're still single post-education 99% chance it's over.
There are more but I can't be bothered and most won't read anyway.
Never claimed to be chad

• Hmm...
I read it. Water.

Stopped reading after “5’7.5”

NGMI.

• +1
Agreed with everything except this
Lots of people use white cum as mouthwash as they refuse to admit Chadpreets, Chaddams, BBCs and even gooks in some contexts can slay just as much as white Chads
:pepefrown:

Didnt read but gave you a like anyway

//Nick Wilde 🦊

• +1