Refractory period - Must read article

D

Deleted member 22354

Good article on the refractory period, a must read!

Short summary:
Refractory period is the time following orgasm during which a person is not sexually responsive.
During the refractory period, a person may lose interest in sex and be physically unable to engage in sexual activity.

The length of the refractory period varies from person to person and can be affected by factors such as overall health, quality of sex, frequency of sex, and dopamine levels. The refractory period is well documented in males, but less is known about females' refractory period.

Sexual function tends to decline with age, and the refractory period can become longer as a person ages. However, there are some strategies, such as exercise, healthy diet, healthy lifestyle that can help to improve overall sexual function and potentially shorten the refractory period.

Also another L for us men:
Unlike males, many females can have multiple orgasms, suggesting they do not usually experience a physiological refractory period. Additionally, a female’s genitals may remain lubricated after sexual activity even if she no longer feels aroused, making sexual intercourse easier.

Sexy Jessica Alba GIF

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Brutal orgasmpill

Yeah but think about how tuff it is to be a girl in their eyes. Their chances of finishing are low as fuck, to the point where a decent percentage report never finishing from just fucking. That’s why making a girl finish is so important, if you can’t it’s over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ThousandCuts and Mr.Proper
mine has always been low but it in many ways thats a huge inconvenience, a lot of
people just need to go once to relieve their horniness but for me 5 minutes and I’m obsessed with sex again.