refrigerating topical minoxidil?

twilight

twilight

wrath
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
5,636
Reputation
14,766
My old batch of minoxidil turned bad/yellow/oxidised and I know refrigeration slows oxidation down so i'm wondering if doing so would make the topical last longer or would it degrade the minox jfl

It says on the bottle store below 25 degrees c
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I've been using yellow, expired minox and it still works. I keep it in the fridge because it foams up better when it's cold.
 
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 27974
I've been using yellow, expired minox and it still works. I keep it in the fridge because it foams up better when it's cold.
inb4 infection
 
  • Woah
Reactions: longjohnmong

Similar threads

A
Replies
0
Views
24
Avagar Nexus
A
ascend12.
Replies
11
Views
73
hasba1feuj
hasba1feuj
Sixatheconqueror
Replies
18
Views
108
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
asikatie
Replies
2
Views
37
asikatie
asikatie
vany7
Replies
2
Views
69
norwoodingmanlet
norwoodingmanlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top