REFUGEE OFFERED MONEY TO RAPE JBS

Bro I swear My sister is exactly the same
Most critic comes from men, no matter ehich ethnicity
Natural male instinct to prevent more males who may be hostile to settle in your habitat

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
I was studying german to work in germany but it's so fucking over
the only refugees we have here are venezuelans and they're short and easy to mogg
:cool:

I dont talk much about myself to my family

But I sometimes hint that the refugee problem is bigger than thought, politics a facade and western lifestyle is destruction in a sense

My older sister says I am a psycho and should check on reality
And she may resemble most german women because she is very NT
Loads of people have this sheeple-like mindset, I'm very familiar with it.
I drove several girls in my class mad last year when they blamed Western colonization & 'exploitation' as one of the main reasons why Africa is poor and suffering. I told them so how come former colonies in Asia have actually managed to become rich and successful since gaining independence, unlike those in Africa? They then went on to say how it's the hot weather that's making Africa suffer JFL to which I responded that Asian countries have pretty fucking hot climates too.
NPCs never fail to disappoint me.

I wonder what that guys deal was, maybe this kind of thing is normal where he lives. I have heard this kind of thing happening in places like india (incel land) where a bunch of dudes get together kidnap and gang rape women. Still pretty fucked up that this shit actually happens.

I wonder what that guys deal was, maybe this kind of thing is normal where he lives. I have heard this kind of thing happening in places like india (incel land) where a bunch of dudes get together kidnap and gang rape women. Still pretty fucked up that this shit actually happens.
Its all over.
Its all fucked in Germany.
Fuck I wish i will never see that guy again

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Loads of people have this sheeple-like mindset, I'm very familiar with it.
I drove several girls in my class mad last year when they blamed Western colonization & 'exploitation' as one of the main reasons why Africa is poor and suffering. I told them so how come former colonies in Asia have actually managed to become rich and successful since gaining independence, unlike those in Africa? They then went on to say how it's the hot weather that's making Africa suffer JFL to which I responded that Asian have pretty fucking hot climates too.
NPCs never fail to disappoint me.
Thats your stormfront mindset

I argue that african tribes were better of before any contact of developement ect.
And W. Price proofed it

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6273 and mulattomaxxer

I argue that african tribes were better of before any contact of developement ect.
And W. Price proofed it
More like common sense mindset tbh, stromfront are a bunch of degenerates.

• +1

And W. Price proofed it
How that?

More like common sense mindset tbh, stromfront are a bunch of degenerates.
Jfl they were much better, Europeans just made fake borders, stuck random tribes together, introduced rapid technology, introduced sugar, stole resources, mixed muslim, christian and traditional faiths together.
Southeast Asia does much better simply because it is located on very important trade routes from China to India also it was civilized much earlier by muslims

scheiß sandneger

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427
lucky bastard
you are rich now

• Woah
He High T mogs you

Sieg Heil german subhumans, this is what you get for warsaw 1944, justice is finally upon us

• JFL