Regardless of how much I’ve saved up, I’ll get a loan to get my Bimax+Genio mid next year

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
Title

Fuck this shit, no matter how much money I’ve got by mid next year, I’ll get a loan to make up the rest.

I’m done rotting due to my recessed chin 2C968E4D 10B0 4C95 9D5F 9FF2A31E478F

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, Pumanator, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
there is light at the end of the tunnel :feelsahh:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator and LightSkinNoob
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
Can u get approved for one though

Can u get approved for one though
Yeah I have decent part time income, alternatively my parents offered me a 10k loan (which is better as it’s interest free)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggie and GetShrekt
Yeah I have decent part time income, alternatively my parents offered me a 10k loan (which is better as it’s interest free)
I had decent credit score but I tried to get loans and they all rejected me cos no income jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator and LightSkinNoob
how are you sure you need bimax? both jaws recessed?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
how are you sure you need bimax? both jaws recessed?
I had an overbite that got “fixed” with braces but my profile didn’t, I could get implants but it would just look bulky as my skin doesn’t have enough area to stretch over due to my mandible being set back. My maxilla is fine however only minimal movement is needed there.

I wish I could cope with Genio then implants

i finally know what ur avi is from. it's this scene where the girl says hes hot asf and she says hes a douchebag.

and he rolls his eyes got it from tiktok

ahh yes the validation and ego u have when women mire you

• +1
i finally know what ur avi is from. it's this scene where the girl says hes hot asf and she says hes a douchebag.

and he rolls his eyes got it from tiktok

ahh yes the validation and ego u have when women mire you
Damon Salvatore the greatest slayer of our time

Are u from Australia? Im also planning imdo next year
Yep, but I don’t think my overbite warrants IMDO it’s only a couple mm

I had an overbite that got “fixed” with braces but my profile didn’t, I could get implants but it would just look bulky as my skin doesn’t have enough area to stretch over due to my mandible being set back. My maxilla is fine however only minimal movement is needed there.

I wish I could cope with Genio then implants
why not get something like bsso or imdo if your maxilla is mostly fine? seems really unnecessary to go for bimax which is more expensive and way more brutal to recover from? and also the potential chimp lip you get

yeh lifefuel for us manlets he 5'8
i can’t bear being 5”8 in australia anymore, maybe it’s just the region i live but every guy i walk past seems to be a 6”2 white chad :feelswhy:

should i go to coceancig if im not an aus resident?
worth it tbh, imdo mogs cutting your jaw in half and then not being able to eat food properly for 6 weeks

i can’t bear being 5”8 in australia anymore, maybe it’s just the region i live but every guy i walk past seems to be a 6”2 white chad :feelswhy:
perception from eye view tbh in reality they're 5'11 but insoles and shoe llifts too (Air max 90's) HTN face you most likely see everyday walking by since realistically speaking a HTN is the 70th percentile.

worth it tbh, imdo mogs cutting your jaw in half and then not being able to eat food properly for 6 weeks
Mistakened for a 5"11 guy as 6"3 due to having insane leg to torso proportion's when actually measuring him he is 5'11.5

how much do you think is enough saved up money to get the bimax, all things considered? Also are you in Europe or US

how much do you think is enough saved up money to get the bimax, all things considered? Also are you in Europe or US
Australia, I can afford a pleb 10k Bimax but want to go blackpilled for 30k

• +1
Reactions: Veganist

I'm in the same position, ok maxilla but recessed mandible.

I understand that the braces did not give you an acceptable side profile in the end, but did they make any positive difference at all with your jaw projection (by allowing your closed bite jaw position to be further forward, mainly)?

• +1
I'm in the same position, ok maxilla but recessed mandible.

I understand that the braces did not give you an acceptable side profile in the end, but did they make any positive difference at all with your jaw projection (by allowing your closed bite jaw position to be further forward, mainly)?
Very slight if no noticeable difference in my case, surgery is the only true fix