Registered 1 year and changed myself drastically

ALP

ALP

Demon
20220509 104445

Wow, it s been a year and i changed myself completely using the sacred knowledge of looksmaxxing;

• I break all of my bad habits.
• I fixed my posture.
• I started to take care of my both dental and normal hygiene more.
• I improved my style.
• I lost weight.

I still have a long way to go but i don't think i will spend so much time in here as i used to be anymore, i will limit my usage to 30 minutes a day and gonna do the actual looksmaxxing.

Fes good man :feelsokman:

@badg96

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, FailedNormieManlet and traveler
I started smoking meth and eating fast food for every meal + stopped brushing my teeth when I realized bones are everything. I still get my asshole rimmed every single night. Feels good to be the king

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18439, Deleted member 18244, currylightskin and 5 others
mirin

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet and ALP
I started smoking meth and eating fast food for every meal + stopped brushing my teeth when I realized bones are everything. I still get my asshole rimmed every single night. Feels good to be the king
this is me but unironically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, fjor2096, Deleted member 17763 and 2 others
Chad could do all of this and still be hot. It’s over for me:soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Mogs me.

Meanwhile I lost all my gains and became skinny fat.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and fjor2096
For me account creation date is just a scary reminder of where were, are and where they're going

Teeth and health are extremely important bro what are you doing?

Teeth and health are extremely important bro what are you doing?
Smoking meth and eating fast food for every meal

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP
Start creating looksmaxxing routines that's gonna make you move forward.
Been there done that years ago, getting back into it recently for likely the same result. I looksminned because life was shit softmaxxed

Been there done that years ago, getting back into it recently for likely the same result. I looksminned because life was shit softmaxxed
So what? rotting is never an option go and do epic shit.

If you think you are old stop using your facial muscles for stopping the wrinkles to get more worse and get into skin care and do botox (ıf so bad.)

So what? rotting is never an option go and do epic shit.

If you think you are old stop using your facial muscles for stopping the wrinkles to get more worse and get into skin care and do botox (ıf so bad.)
:bluepill:

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
I am serious about face muscles thing btw i didn't use my eyebrows since 6 and i don't have any forehead wrinkles, i also smile rarely for not getting the eye wrinkles.

I will get botox when i m older for making my gains permanant :chad:.

I am serious about face muscles thing btw i didn't use my eyebrows since 6 and i don't have any forehead wrinkles, i also smile rarely for not getting the eye wrinkles.

I will get botox when i m older for making my gains permanant :chad:.
Vampiremaxxing :feelshah:.

That's it? Not even gymmaxing you are wasting your prime ngl. You could've learned those things from reddit

That's it? Not even gymmaxing you are wasting your prime ngl. You could've learned those things from reddit
Sınava hazırlanıyorum, ünide başlarım.
O zamana kadar diğer şeyleri yapacağım.