Tsar
They marches through my city and I didn't even know . Sad
I wish I was there holding a rainbow flag

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whiteislandpill, SensitiveYoungMan, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
@vermillioncorefan

i did something similar at the anti trump rally in my city in 2020. i was holding a black female power sign that was pro abortion or some shit. i went with my mom's friend's daughters who are mulato guess they got colonized haha @murdah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and sweetheart
i did something similar at the anti trump rally in my city in 2020. i was holding a black female power sign that was pro abortion or some shit. i went with my mom's friend's daughters who are mulato guess they got colonized haha @murdah
I remember when you messaged me on discord in summer 22 I was in city centre and I've shit my pants because it was too warm bro ahahah I had to walk through whole city with shit in my pants to get on my bus home

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, Juandigomigo22, Lulleko and 3 others
I remember when you messaged me on discord in summer 22 I was in city centre and I've shit my pants because it was too warm bro ahahah I had to walk through whole city with shit in my pants to get on my bus home
haha who tf are u bro i didnt know i messaged u on discord :lul: but yea same i was so drunk in washington dc and i pissed my pants walking home these guys on the subway had to carry me thankfully they were white

• JFL
haha who tf are u bro i didnt know i messaged u on discord :lul: but yea same i was so drunk in washington dc and i pissed my pants walking home these guys on the subway had to carry me thankfully they were white
The fuck u retard I'm mopson from Siberia stop with Ur dementia

• JFL
Ban this fag

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Eriot Lodger, Lulleko and 1 other person
The fuck u retard I'm mopson from Siberia stop with Ur dementia
bro really larping as a muppet haha why would u pretend to be that schizo :):lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
t
I want to know what drives these people I'm not supporting gag
their dada drives them to their boyfriends house so they can get dicked down son they dont have a drivers license and theyre 23

• +1
t

their dada drives them to their boyfriends house so they can get dicked down son they dont have a drivers license and theyre 23
Welcome to the good liffeeee

• Love it
Nah I wish bro Ur kinda cute wish we showered together ngl ngl
nah ill be in st petersburg on a business trip this july its got a queen sized bed for my big titted sweetheart < 3

• +1
nah ill be in st petersburg on a business trip this july its got a queen sized bed for my big titted sweetheart < 3
Omg will enjoy every second we spend together and every mm of your weapon

• Love it
Omg will enjoy every second we spend together and every mm of your weapon
my girlfriend is starting birth control im making her take it so her tits get bigger what do u think? would u smash

• WTF
Let's mass report this faggot to get him banned

What girlfriend
well i shouldnt have said girlfriend thats for cucks ion have a gf but this slut i use from time to time who thinks its a relationship

• +1
well i shouldnt have said girlfriend thats for cucks ion have a gf but this slut i use from time to time who thinks its a relationship
Ok she won't mess up our time together I hope

• Love it
Let's mass report this faggot to get him banned
You are the faggot in love with ur brother, absolutely abhorrent “human” being who counts his brothers molestation as an ioi. Just kill yourself

You are the faggot in love with ur brother, absolutely abhorrent “human” being who counts his brothers molestation as an ioi. Just kill yourself
Nah you're a boring nigher. Don't need to argue with someone who just makes stuff up. Youe friends couldn't even stand you goofy boi, your not slick.

• +1