Regrets before the new year

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Is it worth dropping out of high school if you consider yourself kind of a failure?

No you cant get a job otherwise

No, at 17 you shoudnt drop out. That is autismomaxxing what my ex schoolmate did and is now LDARing for life.

Should I let go of my oneitis after asking her out through a note. My friend(who had a girlfriend)told me she had a boyfriend before I asked her out.

Should I let go of my oneitis after asking her out through a note. My friend(who had a girlfriend)told me she had a boyfriend before I asked her out.

Cut your losses and move on my guy.

Cant u think for yourself for once in your life ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
I’m bored.
I thought about it and I’m gonna tough it out.
Regrets include:
Not auditioning for any of the school plays
Thats pretty much it. The only thing worth mentioning.
I wanted to be an actor when I entered high school.
I took a drama class sophomore year. I switched schools mid year and took a drama class at that school, but dropped out cuz I didn’t like reading out loud.
Thoughts, everyone?:feelshmm:

Last edited:
how tf you wanna be an actor but you're scared to read out loud

Nigga how tf you wanna be an actor but you hate reading out loud
No need to repeat yourself, Archie.
@Sizzurp you agree with this guy?

This question is stupid

No need to repeat yourself, Archie.
@Sizzurp you agree with this guy?

Nothing to agree with really, But if you dont like doing something dont do it. Do something you really enjoy, if you just dont like reading out loud just practice it so you get used to it., Yeah you only will be a failure if you fail. Dont force your self to fail. Failure is only so you can learn from it failing is oke, but dont make your self fail on purpose, Forget girls for now focus on yourself.. And dont let other people tell you want you can or cant do.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
Nothing to agree with really, But if you dont like doing something dont do it. Do something you really enjoy, if you just dont like reading out loud just practice it so you get used to it., Yeah you only will be a failure if you fail. Dont force your self to fail. Failure is only so you can learn from it failing is oke, but dont make your self fail on purpose, Forget girls for now focus on yourself.. And dont let other people tell you want you can or cant do.
It’s too late for that, boyo. I’m in my last year of high school. I did sign up for audition for the musical but I declined to go cuz I hated most of the kids who were auditioning. Later came to regret it later on.
Did u just nut in ur pillow one day and dad walked in?
Don’t remember.

Last edited:
It’s too late for that, boyo. I’m in my last year of high school. I did sign up for audition for the musical but I declined to go cuz I hated most of the kids who were auditioning. Later came to regret it later on.

Its cool man, just finish the shit, dont think about it too much, I recently got kicked from school after not going to school for 5 years i lasted 1 month before getting booted i taught i had this shit in the bag with the improvements i made, i regretted certain things too but one thing i for sure it wont happen again, 1 thing i learned and hopefully you will too is you cannot force things to happen and things will not go in your favor.

Life is hard and Hard is life. Cant go soft on em. Be a man dont lie dont steal keep it real.

• +1
Reactions: blackoutwhitein
You literally have less than 6 months left. So you're bored? Dropping out of high school is a permant solution to a temporary problem. Most guys here hated highschool and still pushed through it.

You literally have less than 6 months left. So you're bored? Dropping out of high school is a permant solution to a temporary problem. Most guys here hated highschool and still pushed through it.
he can get a GED whenever he wants you know

he can get a GED whenever he wants you know
What is the process of that, fam? Do you straight just tell your school you’re dropping out?

I would like to point out that I’m bored with LIFE, not with SCHOOL.
Though all my school subjects are uninteresting to me. Except art. Which is why I’d rather go to an art school than community college. Also dealing with depression from constantly switching my gym period.
its easiest when ur 18 cuz ur legally an adult
How does the dropping out of high school go?