AutistKhan
Kraken
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2026
- Posts
- 3,636
- Reputation
- 2,796
READ IT ALL
So the allegations wernt intented to target ANYONE, it was based on the fact that some people were desprated to get some kids into a invite only porn private discord server with regret being the owner, of course it will raise concernces
So I talked to regret about this and he said "I didnt knew who was the new member that they added at all" he also said "I even was banned on .org" and "I didnt tell anyone to invite people into the server"
It was just some degens in a discord server that did something that we don't care, the list on my thread was just random users on the members list
CONCLUSION
dOxpilled and regret and the entire server apparently didnt do anything other than being gooners
WHOS HERE TO BLAME?
The guys who mass rep greys and recruit them into whatever @5ft2cutecel profile comments is a great example
So the allegations wernt intented to target ANYONE, it was based on the fact that some people were desprated to get some kids into a invite only porn private discord server with regret being the owner, of course it will raise concernces
So I talked to regret about this and he said "I didnt knew who was the new member that they added at all" he also said "I even was banned on .org" and "I didnt tell anyone to invite people into the server"
It was just some degens in a discord server that did something that we don't care, the list on my thread was just random users on the members list
CONCLUSION
dOxpilled and regret and the entire server apparently didnt do anything other than being gooners
WHOS HERE TO BLAME?
The guys who mass rep greys and recruit them into whatever @5ft2cutecel profile comments is a great example