Rejected again and again...

Allandro

Allandro

Idk anymore🇮🇹
Sometimes I receive IOIs, Sometimes some girls even approach me but everytime I ask them out they reject me,
In the rare case when they accept to hang out with me they reject me later when I try to kiss them...

This is what is happened today...

2 days ago I've been approached by a girl at school, a girl who I didn't know, she asked for my instagram and complimented me for my eyes, we even walked together in the school's yard...

I was very happy and after a few days(today) I asked her out, but she told me that " she hangs out only during the weekend with her boyfriend and friends"

Fuark, I am so tired of rejection, there is something wrong in my personality and idk what precisely is.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 22380, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
Over for the west

è finito
Non è mai iniziata

FgLNbp XwAIFfxs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, ReadBooksEveryday and nevermind2
porca puttana la mia vita è finita il mio cazzo rimane incel per sempre

I'll age alone in my basement when bluepilled subhumans have sex.
how old are you again?
Anyway if a girl has a boyfriend I wouldn't call it a rejection

What do you think you did wrong?

how old are you again?
Anyway if a girl has a boyfriend I wouldn't call it a rejection
17 but that's not the first time... I've experienced the exact same thing at least 20 times during 2022, they approach me, compliment my looks, ask for my number/insta and then reject me... I think the reason is that my personality sucks so they are attracted but when they know what kind of person I am they reject me.

Sometimes I receive IOIs, Sometimes some girls even approach me but everytime I ask them out they reject me,
In the rare case when they accept to hang out with me they reject me later when I try to kiss them...

2 days ago I've been approached by a girl at school, a girl who I didn't know, she asked for my instagram and complimented me for my eyes, we even walked together in the school's yard...

I was very happy and after a few days(today) I asked her out, but she told me that " she hangs out only during the weekend with her boyfriend and friends"

Fuark, I am so tired of rejection, there is something wrong in my personality and idk what precisely is.
Such is the life of a htn . A life full of conflicting indicators that ultimately lead to nothing

fake being NT , NT hobbies , fake your social circle.

fake everything anyway she ll rejected you eventually after lay but at least you d fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 22380
fake being NT , NT hobbies , fake your social circle.

fake everything anyway she ll rejected you eventually after lay but at least you d fuck her.
It's very hard to act.

I never even get approached only once almost but I walked away lmao else i get only staring at me and smile shit ioi they are want me approach so they can reject fucking bitches my face is probably very bad since its mostly short girl too

Ugh. You're 17. That advice wasn't intended for your age group.

Valentina Nappi enjoyer🇮🇹

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
I never even get approached only once almost but I walked away lmao else i get only staring at me and smile shit ioi they are want me approach so they can reject fucking bitches my face is probably very bad since its mostly short girl too
Yeah u are right, I should be grateful because of it... But I never get any girls anyways so... No difference...

Once I've been chased by a group of 13-14 yo in the street, but when I turned around and went to talk to the girls who were chasing me they ran away...

• So Sad
Reactions: nevermind2
Yeah u are right, I should be grateful because of it... But I never get any girls anyways so... No difference...

Once I've been chased by a group of 13-14 yo in the street, but when I turned around and went to talk to the girls who were chasing me they ran away...
Maybe you can looksmax and ascend good though It's my hope too

Idk, there is something wrong with me, something that prevents me even from having a decent ammount of friends...
You are not nt