Rejected again for a job interview

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I can't fucking believe i can't even get to the interview stage. I know some fucks Who i mogged to shit in college Who were hired there. I want to break everything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, FailedNormieManlet and currylightskin
fucking cucks. they can't hire me because i'm the bull, i would make all the pussy wet and they would get treated like cucks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sigmamale, rand anon, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
Lionmogged

you are not the king of the jungle

fucking cucks. they can't hire me because i'm the bull, i would make all the pussy wet and they would get treated like cucks
You must be humble, affable, subservient and totally beta if you want to get hired, they need people who do what they're told without giving them a hard time.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Stopping@Nothing19
It's because you are a sigma.

To be a wagecuck is to be a headstrong alpha that works his way quickly up the corporate ladder or subservient beta/omega. They fear the sigma. The fear the lion. They fear the bull.

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale
You must be humble, affable, subservient and totally beta if you want to get hired, they need people who do what they're told without giving them a hard time.
this

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
but they don't even give me the chance to talk with them .

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar