Rejected brutally

Informationcapitali

Informationcapitali

Losing my mind
How do I cope with this. I made a poem to this girl thinking she would like me and ignored me while I was saying the poem:feelswhy:. How do I stop myself from not wanting to exterminate these females 20 years from now when they have a family?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, thereallegend, rand anon and 2 others
You aren't Shakespeare nigga.

Poems ain't gonna do shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 15302, materialistic and 6 others
nigga made a poem :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, materialistic, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
my ex used to make poems for me
then a year after we broke up she admitted she had fantasies of me raping her, good times

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
How do I cope with this. I made a poem to this girl thinking she would like me and ignored me while I was saying the poem:feelswhy:. How do I stop myself from not wanting to exterminate these females 20 years from now when they have a family?
who the fuck writes a poem:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, EverythingMattersCel, jaw_is_law and 2 others
you probably just lacked projection in your voice

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
She decided to stare at her phone over looking at me. She even attempted to repell me by making her voice hoarsey when I tried to talk to her again saying that it was her real voice.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, thereallegend, rand anon and 3 others
nigga

• JFL
Reactions: jaw_is_law
What will if even something high effort doesn't?
It's isn't "high effort" it's cringy. Get that gay ass shit outta here.

aint nobody waiting for Donald McDuck to say his poem.:hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and jaw_is_law
U need to find the proper women to show this kind of romance, you should just fingert this foid and than walk away when she would beg you to put it in.
Never open like this from the start u fool, first thing u do when you go into unknown territory you explore it first, than you take actions

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, rand anon and jaw_is_law
U need to find the proper women to show this kind of romance, you should just fingert this foid and than walk away when she would beg you to put it in.
Never open like this from the start u fool, first thing u do when you go into unknown territory you explore it first, than you take actions
She invited me to a school dance and i was so excited to get attention + it looked genuine

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
I think the problem was that you may have forgotten to take a shower bro

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
don't worry, at least you took a shot.

Just don't make the same mistake twice

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and rand anon
What will if even something high effort doesn't?
generally the higher effort you put into it, the creepier you will come off, it indicates that you lack social awareness and tact, i've gone down that same road too and it's a mess. People just naturally drift together through subtle cues and hints.
Like Tails said, there are no female mentalcels, they know what's up, you don't have to embarrass yourself this brutally for a girl to "get" that you're into her. take advantage of this and just suggest studying together for an exam or something, if she rejects you, then just say oh ok, might ask x, then don't approach her again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
I feel you, OP. You weren't wrong at all making a poem for the girl you loved, but this is a brutal world and everyone around is dumb and selfish. Try doing this after you're looksmaxxed and good luck.

generally the higher effort you put into it, the creepier you will come off, it indicates that you lack social awareness and tact, i've gone down that same road too and it's a mess. People just naturally drift together through subtle cues and hints.
Like Tails said, there are no female mentalcels, they know what's up, you don't have to embarrass yourself this brutally for a girl to "get" that you're into her. take advantage of this and just suggest studying together for an exam or something, if she rejects you, then just say oh ok, might ask x, then don't approach her again.
This advice is spot on. And by asking to study at least you have some plausible deniability.