REJECTED BY MY CRUSH (STORYTIME GTFIH!) INSANE STORY1!1!1!1!

M

muslim.

Muslim
So exactly last week, I was walking home from school with my buddy (I'll call him John) it was just a normal experience. There, my 3 other friends (I'll call them Jack, Johan and Davy) came to me and said roughly, " X CALLED YOU CUTE!". I saw who the girl was, I liked her and they followed me with, "Do you like her? " Me, being scared, said no and ran off gassed, I was like jumping around, as jolly as a fool. Then, I ran back to the girl and tried to chat to her, she ran and I just wnt home. Go to Monday now, I tell my boy John that I like this girl as it was a secret and I go to lunch, see her at a bench and its kinda awkward tbh like we're not saying stuff. then, go to Tuesday it's lunch AGAIN AND GUESS WHAT HAPPNS NEXT. her friends come to me, grab me and take me to this dude and tell me that ima MARRY THE GIRL, and we were gonna do a wedding. I said I needa eat my food I finish, go to get "married" legit every one is there lining up, they say, "do you like x girl" i say maybe. then 2 girls say the same thing i say no then maybe and their reactions were shocked and i run away like a scaredy-cat. I hide from then and go to my crush and say we'll do the wedding the next day, she agrees and cut to Wednesday. there, nothing happens except the wedding, most people are startin to find out about this crush and shipping occurs now subtly but i spoke to the girl barely like she said hi and whatever and lets cut to Thursday.THIS IS THE BIG DAY I SWEAR. my boy john says sht like, "tell her you like her" and whatever and im like no bro and now like everyone knows about the crush except the girl and i start telling Jack johan and other friends that i like her and they annoyingly ship me in art class. skip to the end of that day, I go to my boy john and have the confidence to say i like the girl, i was running late to my house so said to my friends jack and johan and john to tell my crush i like her. Guess what the reaction was? She roughly, "It was a joke" and that she didn't actually like me though she called me cute and said bye to me. so joever..

Last edited:
Couldn't be asked to check grammar + DON'T SAY DIDN'T READ!

It's impossible to get with a foid in 2024