Rejecting Gymcels

Imagine being a girl and dedicating yourself to building muscle and looking more masculine when you have life on a silver platter

Imagine having such a shit life with such few hobbies and interests that you devote your free time to lifting weights, as a girl, for hours everyday, then post motivational 'grindset' memes and progress pics online like it's some kind of achievement

Imagine thinking that all those hours in the gym would finally pay off and help you land a 6'6 Giga Chad terminator. The man of your dreams; none other than Tyler Maher himself, just to realise all your efforts were futile

View attachment 1985445

View attachment 1985447View attachment 1985448

View attachment 1985449

View attachment 1985450
View attachment 1985451

View attachment 1985452
View attachment 1985453
View attachment 1985455

View attachment 1985457
View attachment 1985458
View attachment 1985459
View attachment 1985460
View attachment 1985461
View attachment 1985463
Most of these are Stacies too jfl probably never been rejected in their lives

Funny GIF

This thread is for all the compensating subhumans and manlets who are forced to gymcel day in, day out, just to be rejected for shit you can't control

@6ft4
@krisal
@AscendingHero
@ICANNOTBECONTAINED

Absolutely hilarious stuff, ngl, but honestly, are we supposed to believe this nigga has a gf?

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie
unironically gym girls means less filter I guess

It baffles me that some people have time for this kind of interactions, it's even worse than shitposting here.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I have never seen a gym girl even care about progressive overload or bullshit. Never seen a girl bench even a plate at the gym.

Girls go there to do literally nothing. Just pass some weights, look at the hot dudes. Gym is the fad, nothing more. This whole ‘health and wellness’ shit is utter bullshit and has always been. Most gymcels have terrible diet of over consuming protein and virtually zero macronutrients.
Yeah, no girl ever does progressive overload or knows how to train, the fact that they show up is enough for them, they pretty much just have to keep themselves thin.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
It baffles me that some people have time for this kind of interactions, it's even worse than shitposting here.
Keep crying for the maherpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 17920
Just stopped lifting, i started whiteing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
Women doing cardio is good
women lifting weights is good too many would have worse bodies if they only did cardio
the lifting weights will make you bulky and is only for men is just a myth, male and female training is like 90% the same with only 10% being different

Dumb fuck subhumans trucel niggers, don’t you realise that falling for this maherfish thread makes me no better than a tinder slut? @forevergymcelling is just using you gymcels and subhumans for votes jfl. He’ll make a subhuman demoralisation thread as soon as he wins.

Mark

My

Words

@AutisticGymcel @bonelessMan @Growth Plate @Gymcel2006 and others don’t get played
Don’t care

Attachments

• 12650F07-42DC-48A1-B0BA-2DBA5C51B521.jpeg
    12650F07-42DC-48A1-B0BA-2DBA5C51B521.jpeg
    250.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359, gymmaxedhorse and AscendingHero
@the BULL

Gymcelled female asses look awful
Still look better than BBL asses though, those look like shit filled diapers

Are u intimidated by girls who workout ? jfl some girls just workout to get a fatter ass and stay in shape . lol at this autism

Last edited:
preferable to them sitting on the couch eating bon bons

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Imagine being a girl and dedicating yourself to building muscle and looking more masculine when you have life on a silver platter

Imagine having such a shit life with such few hobbies and interests that you devote your free time to lifting weights, as a girl, for hours everyday, then post motivational 'grindset' memes and progress pics online like it's some kind of achievement

Imagine thinking that all those hours in the gym would finally pay off and help you land a 6'6 Giga Chad terminator. The man of your dreams; none other than Tyler Maher himself, just to realise all your efforts were futile

View attachment 1985445

View attachment 1985447View attachment 1985448

View attachment 1985449

View attachment 1985450
View attachment 1985451

View attachment 1985452
View attachment 1985453
View attachment 1985455

View attachment 1985457
View attachment 1985458
View attachment 1985459
View attachment 1985460
View attachment 1985461
View attachment 1985463
Most of these are Stacies too jfl probably never been rejected in their lives

Funny GIF

This thread is for all the compensating subhumans and manlets who are forced to gymcel day in, day out, just to be rejected for shit you can't control

@6ft4
@krisal
@AscendingHero
@ICANNOTBECONTAINED
these girls really are such autists lol
just in the way they type and act

women unironically need to take a page from femboys... zero muscle, just enough leanness to have a slim waist and big ass and tiny arms. gymcelling girls are gross haha

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E
Fuuurrk dark triad scumbag manipulator

I’d love to see your girlfriends reaction knowing her boyfriend has a double life as a incel forum super celebrity

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Fuuurrk dark triad scumbag manipulator

I’d love to see your girlfriends reaction knowing her boyfriend has a double life as a incel forum super celebrity
It would certainly be over for me

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1