Rejecting Medical University Education in order to surgerymaxx

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Med school costs nearly all of my inheritance,so after obtaining that degree i would have nothing left to looksmaxx.

Alternatively, i could just opt for a trade like plasterer and spend all of my inheritance on Surgerymaxxing ( LL, CL , Trimax, Rhino, Custom Implants....)

This will be detrimental to longterm Status and Money since medical Doctors earn FAR FAR more than trades here in Europe.

Thoughts?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and bogii
400 weeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KeepGrinding, mulattomaxxer, ifyouwannabemylover and 2 others
if you invest that money now then get a decent job ASAP and keep slowly adding to it you’ll have a lot of money a lot sooner than you would if you started medical school rn. The return on becoming a doctor won’t pay off until your collagen is a distant memory, fuck that

• +1
Reactions: angelo, mulattomaxxer, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
if you invest that money now then get a decent job ASAP and keep slowly adding to it you’ll have a lot of money a lot sooner than you would if you started medical school rn. The return on becoming a doctor won’t pay off until your collagen is a distant memory, fuck that
The stock market is a joke rn. I invested a bit into shitcoins but left after a week because I don't even know the advantages of the coin.

Doctors earn more than triple of that what a tradie earns per year in Europe. Also income matters more than Net worth for quality of life.

But yeah I'll probably become a tradie so that I can surgerymaxx properly ASAP (this year)

The stock market is a joke rn
Doesn’t matter the stock market is very consistent when averaged out over time

Also income matters more than Net worth for quality of life.
Wat

You’re making some random arbitrary distinction all that matters is how much money you have it doesn’t matter if it’s your current income or not

In all reality it depends on how much you actually want the life of a doctor, how much your inheritance is and how much money you want to be satisfied and/or retire or cut back on working/when you want to be able to retire

Doesn’t matter the stock market is very consistent when averaged out over time

Wat

You’re making some random arbitrary distinction all that matters is how much money you have it doesn’t matter if it’s your current income or not

In all reality it depends on how much you actually want the life of a doctor, how much your inheritance is and how much money you want to be satisfied and/or retire or cut back on working/when you want to be able to retire
I'm applying for the Air Traffic Controller trade. They earn a lot.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Spend the inheritance and invest some of it and just get a student loan. You can easily pay it back once you ge the full doctor salary.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
can you study abroad? In some countries, it should be way cheaper. I assume you live in the USA where it's expensive asf.

• +1
can you study abroad? In some countries, it should be way cheaper. I assume you live in the USA where it's expensive asf.
No Europe but i would need to go to costly private med universities due to subideal GPA.

Spend the inheritance and invest some of it and just get a student loan. You can easily pay it back once you ge the full doctor salary.
Check PM

Med school costs nearly all of my inheritance,so after obtaining that degree i would have nothing left to looksmaxx.

Alternatively, i could just opt for a trade like plasterer and spend all of my inheritance on Surgerymaxxing ( LL, CL , Trimax, Rhino, Custom Implants....)

This will be detrimental to longterm Status and Money since medical Doctors earn FAR FAR more than trades here in Europe.

Thoughts?
Very smart decision.

Your SMV in 20s+ > money when ur 30 and surgerymaxxing when ur prime is over

• +1
Student loans?