Rejecting women when you discover the subhumanity of the previous guys she's fucked/had relationships with

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
There is a binary standard for women which are men they give access to their vagina and men they dont

If you fuck a girl, she considers you to be the same level as every other guy she has fucked because she has given you all the same reward

If you fuck a girl and find out she has fucked a subhuman before you and she is asking for you to fuck again, reject her and inform her about the disgust you feel for her for fucking a subhuman

If you are in the "talking stage" with a girl and you see she has an ex that was a subhuman but she is expecting you to put in any degree of effort for access to her pussy, tell her that it's a joke that she thinks she can make you jump through hoops to fuck her given the state of the guys she's fucked previously and cut contact with her

We need to make women realize that fucking these subhumans has consequences for them

No you can't demand a man over 6' when your ex was a 5'7 drug addict you rancid piece of shit

Of course all non virgins should be shown less respect than virgins you are potentially pursuing, but there's a difference between a girl who had one sex partner from an LTR with a decent level guy and a girl who has given her vagina to subhuman(s) and now suddenly thinks that a top 10% LMS guy has to work to get her :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Interested, Patient A, borismonster and 11 others
Fucker...

That subhuman you're talking about, is me!

I'm not going to get ANY pussy!

Bastard!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, borismonster and Pikabro
There is a binary standard for women which are men they give access to their vagina and men they dont

If you fuck a girl, she considers you to be the same level as every other guy she has fucked because she has given you all the same reward

If you fuck a girl and find out she has fucked a subhuman before you and she is asking for you to fuck again, reject her and inform her about the disgust you feel for her for fucking a subhuman

If you are in the "talking stage" with a girl and you see she has an ex that was a subhuman but she is expecting you to put in any degree of effort for access to her pussy, tell her that it's a joke that she thinks she can make you jump through hoops to fuck her given the state of the guys she's fucked previously and cut contact with her

We need to make women realize that fucking these subhumans has consequences for them

No you can't demand a man over 6' when your ex was a 5'7 drug addict you rancid piece of shit

Of course all non virgins should be shown less respect than virgins you are potentially pursuing, but there's a difference between a girl who had one sex partner from an LTR with a decent level guy and a girl who has given her vagina to subhuman(s) and now suddenly thinks that a top 10% LMS guy has to work to get her :lul:
Brutal reward centre pill

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Fucker...

That subhuman you're talking about, is me!

I'm not going to get ANY pussy!

Bastard!
stick to your own league if you're a subhuman and stop miraculously gaining access to the pussy of MTB+

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 7580
stick to your own league if you're a subhuman and stop miraculously gaining access to the pussy of MTB+
Sharing is caring you 6"4 bastard! Damn you!

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I have a question OP, what if the subhuman didn't have consent. Does it count. Is she a no go? Answer carefully!

Esp if any of them were black guys with a face tattoo and criminal record

The most insulting thing a woman can do is reject you while having a history of fucking subhumans, which 99% of them are guilty of.

Even though you know a woman you're dealing with is far from a virgin its easy to give her the benefit of the doubt and treat her with some level of decency. However, being able to put a face to her exes completely changes everything. It then becomes natural to have absolutely 0 respect for her and treat her like a sex object with total disdain.

Ironically discovering the subhumans she's fucked only increases your chances to fuck her as it becomes effortless to treat her badly. On the flip side, treating her well out of naivety of her dating history only decreases your chances to fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, incel194012940, Allornothing and 2 others
Subhuman in just looks or behavior? Which is more repulsive her fucking an ugly nerd or a convicted criminal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Danish_Retard
Finally a decent post from you.

Love It Wow GIF by Wrexham AFC

Always punish women for spreading their legs.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel

good thread. i can't handle the idea of my GF having previous partners who were ugly 5'6 alcoholics. it would severely turn me off

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Subhuman in just looks or behavior? Which is more repulsive her fucking an ugly nerd or a convicted criminal
subhuman behaviour is worse but both are bad. there are plenty of 70iq alcoholic druggie criminal retards where i live who have gfs, i couldn't ever date a girl who has been with guys like that

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
interesting concept but what if the girl is very gl and this happens? Would you reconsider?

stop hitting on chubbt girls

Her ex is subhuman = she lets anyone fuck
Her ex mogs you = you'll never compare to him

Thats why its virgins only for me, even if i have to resort to JBs

That is the final stage of a looksmaxxer:

Ascend with surgeries, then reject women for their or their previous bf’s subhumanity.

Nonsense. If she's fucked a subhuman before, she'll appreciate Chad 10 times more. If she's fucked a Chad before, she'll never appreciate a subhuman or a normie.