Rejection from a Christian woman (story)

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
So I'll start off by saying I havnt tried for any girl in a long while. I have a lot of opportunities at work but I hold it back because I don't want to be rejected and known as a ugly creep harasser. Even though it would be a blessing to get fired so not scared of that. But I just don't try unless I feel I definitely should.

So this brings me to last night. This girl comes in she's about 5'9 I'd say and I'm 5'7. I usually don't go for tall girls either because I know women don't want shorter men then them. But this girl was extra nice acting ,and looking me in my face smiling. And she started asking me all kinds of personal questions. Like what's my name,do I like my job,do I go to church. And she told me about a Bible verse that said something like ask and you will receive or something. She goes looking around the store and I notice she's wearing a long type of skirt. and I figured she's one of them really Christian girls. And maybe she's not shallow and judgemental. I start convincing myself maybe I need a godly clean Christian woman.

So anyways we was talking some more and I didn't ask for her number and I just said come back some time and she said if she's in town. So then I go stock and think damn there went my chance I just let slip by. Then I notice by the cameras in the office she came back in. And she wanted a pen to write down this Bible verse she just said. I thought she was going to include her number in it. Then this punk looking guy comes in and she treats him the same way being extra nice ,and smiling saying how are you today?? And he tells her he is hungover from drinking so much. And she laughs. So I take care of him and he finally leaves and she gives me the paper. And no number on there just the Bible verse , and she says she will pray for me. So I figured I'd help her out. I say I got a question for you,do you have a boyfriend? She goes umm noooo I don't with kind of a sad look and then she goes but I'm not looking for that right now. I said oh ok just wanted to ask. And she laughs and says OK and walks out the door.

I went back to stocking the coolers and thought WHAT IN THE FUCK , THAT WAS BRUTAL!! Not even a Christian girl would give me a chance,even a holier then thall type of girl who is taught to not to judge,is shallow. Not even God can make these women not shallow. She had to think I was ugly ,poor and not good enough for her to tell me no,even though she acted really nice. It was actually too nice like in a twilight zone type of nice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
This girl comes in she's about 5'9 I'd say and I'm 5'7.
Guess where I stopped reading because I found out why she rejected you. You have to know your place and stop being delusional, life isn't a bed of roses.

• JFL
Reactions: spark
Guess where I stopped reading because I found out why she rejected you. You have to know your place and stop being delusional, life isn't a bed of roses.
And what place is that? Never to try ?

Are you not shallow when it comes to women?

Atleast she was polite and friendly to you - not to sound like a feminsit but she doesnt owe you her pussy, shes clearly jsut nice and friendly to everyone

with women 2 inches taller than you, yes, that would be it.
Doesn't matter ,even if they are 5'0 they still want bigger and taller. If the girl was actually not shallow and found me hot or cute I don't think 2 inches would matter. The point of my story is,even holier then thou women are shallow and judgemental.

Atleast she was polite and friendly to you - not to sound like a feminsit but she doesnt owe you her pussy, shes clearly jsut nice and friendly to everyone
You sound like a redditor feminist. "Not to sound like a feminist" shut the fuck up with that she doesn't owe you nothing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and spark

Mods ban these type of faggots please

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Doesn't matter ,even if they are 5'0 they still want bigger and taller. If the girl was actually not shallow and found me hot or cute I don't think 2 inches would matter. The point of my story is,even holier then thou women are shallow and judgemental.
There's no such thing as non shallow women. Stop deluding yourself into believing these ridiculous ideas. Not being attracted to a man who's smaller than her doesn't even make her shallow. That's just how things work and they are instinctively wired to having certain preferences.

There's no such thing as non shallow women. Stop deluding yourself into believing these ridiculous ideas. Not being attracted to a man who's smaller than her doesn't even make her shallow. That's just how things work and they are instinctively wired to having certain preferences.
It's shallow and women are shallow. You think no taller women has went for a shorter guy? Wrong. Look at Nicole Kidman and Tom cruise at one point.

Now the whole point is I can't get a woman to want me at all (even a holier then thall girl that preaches ask and you will receive and not to judge". Should I just give up trying forever? And like the last faggot said "she doesn't owe you her pussy" like the beta simp he is. When it's not about oweing me nothing. It's all about finding a woman to want me. And that's been impossible. It doesn't matter if they are 3'2 or 8'2 .

LMAO your life is so pathetic you old fuck and you even lied about being 5’8” you’re even smaller JFL. You and your daughter are genetic trash.

• JFL
Reactions: NOFAP 2022 and DwayneWhite55
LMAO your life is so pathetic you old fuck and you even lied about being 5’8” you’re even smaller JFL. You and your daughter are genetic trash.
Only garbage can toilet mother's sons would say such vile stuff

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
It's shallow and women are shallow. You think no taller women has went for a shorter guy? Wrong. Look at Nicole Kidman and Tom cruise at one point.

Now the whole point is I can't get a woman to want me at all (even a holier then thall girl that preaches ask and you will receive and not to judge". Should I just give up trying forever? And like the last faggot said "she doesn't owe you her pussy" like the beta simp he is. When it's not about oweing me nothing. It's all about finding a woman to want me. And that's been impossible. It doesn't matter if they are 3'2 or 8'2 .
are you not shallow? would you date a landwhale?

OP why are you mad. people are just telling you the truth JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
OP why are you mad. people are just telling you the truth JFL
He’s a 50 year old 5’7” truecel that works at Home Depot. Would you not be bitter and miserable if you were him?

• JFL
Reactions: NOFAP 2022
He’s a 50 year old 5’7” truecel that works at Home Depot. Would you not be bitter and miserable if you were him?
id just give up. eating burgers and pizza all day until i die from a heart attack

• +1
Please don’t forget that his Wife left him for a crack addicted nigger (He was mogged by a crack addicted nigger) who is currently raising his daughter

• JFL
Please don’t forget that his Wife left him for a crack addicted nigger (He was mogged by a crack addicted nigger) who is currently raising his daughter
Is this true?

• JFL
how do you know all of this jFL

@DwayneWhite55 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Every fucking day I find out your life is even more pathetic than I thought. Please don’t rope, the fbi is gonna blame me.

• JFL
Nobody gets rejected by a Christian woman. It's legal to rape them.
The entire world rapes Christian women. This is the norm and has been for 2000 years.

Recently I learned Christianity spread to the Goths from captured middle eastern slave women. Can't make this shit up.

Get laid, punch a Christian. It's how the world works.

I love how all you mutts make up your own version

@DwayneWhite55 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Every fucking day I find out your life is even more pathetic than I thought. Please don’t rope, the fbi is gonna blame me.
I'm staying on yo ass boy,every thread

She did not reject you. Plus you were asking if she had a boyfriend. Try talking to her and being smooth with it.
So I'll start off by saying I havnt tried for any girl in a long while. I have a lot of opportunities at work but I hold it back because I don't want to be rejected and known as a ugly creep harasser. Even though it would be a blessing to get fired so not scared of that. But I just don't try unless I feel I definitely should.

So this brings me to last night. This girl comes in she's about 5'9 I'd say and I'm 5'7. I usually don't go for tall girls either because I know women don't want shorter men then them. But this girl was extra nice acting ,and looking me in my face smiling. And she started asking me all kinds of personal questions. Like what's my name,do I like my job,do I go to church. And she told me about a Bible verse that said something like ask and you will receive or something. She goes looking around the store and I notice she's wearing a long type of skirt. and I figured she's one of them really Christian girls. And maybe she's not shallow and judgemental. I start convincing myself maybe I need a godly clean Christian woman.

So anyways we was talking some more and I didn't ask for her number and I just said come back some time and she said if she's in town. So then I go stock and think damn there went my chance I just let slip by. Then I notice by the cameras in the office she came back in. And she wanted a pen to write down this Bible verse she just said. I thought she was going to include her number in it. Then this punk looking guy comes in and she treats him the same way being extra nice ,and smiling saying how are you today?? And he tells her he is hungover from drinking so much. And she laughs. So I take care of him and he finally leaves and she gives me the paper. And no number on there just the Bible verse , and she says she will pray for me. So I figured I'd help her out. I say I got a question for you,do you have a boyfriend? She goes umm noooo I don't with kind of a sad look and then she goes but I'm not looking for that right now. I said oh ok just wanted to ask. And she laughs and says OK and walks out the door.

I went back to stocking the coolers and thought WHAT IN THE FUCK , THAT WAS BRUTAL!! Not even a Christian girl would give me a chance,even a holier then thall type of girl who is taught to not to judge,is shallow. Not even God can make these women not shallow. She had to think I was ugly ,poor and not good enough for her to tell me no,even though she acted really nice. It was actually too nice like in a twilight zone type of nice.