Rejection period 1 story

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
So this was back around 2009-2010. I was working 3rd shift stock at a Meijers. I remember during this period I was really trying for girls on dating apps and real life.

There was this one white girl at work named amber, I was really attracted to her she had glasses but a sexy bitch face,she was thick and a really fat ass. Of course I seen her with a tall black guy. Years later I wrote her on fb and she ignored me,I called her a bitch and she said that's why I was a loser that nobody liked at work.

Another story there was a 6'4 big framed white guy probably early 20s , and I've seen girl customers yell out their car,hey you're hot!! Bye sexy!! And he ignored them,he said they weren't hot enough. I was jealous.

There was a 6'4 white guy working in electronics,he told me he used Craigslist to meet girls, and he just sent them his dick pick and they'd meet up to fuck. Guy was probably a 3/10 in the face.

There was a 3-4/10 skinny older girl working in grocery stock , I tried for her number and she rejected me. But seen her talking and giving good looks to the first 6'4 guy.

There was a tall young guy about 6 ft tall ,very dorky looking and acted retarded met a girl there at work. He quit,and I would have normal convos with this girl ,she seemed friendly to me. So one day i said,why are you with him. You should get with me,she says no I can't do that,don't kill my boyfriend and laughed about it.

Last one there was a Hispanic girl there with a bunch of Hispanic guys that were the cleaning crew at night. I tried to learn the word beautiful in spanish,someone told me it was guapo or something. I think I asked for her number and told her she's guapo, and she gave me her number. She speaked no English. I called it and someone answered speaking Spanish. Sounded like her mother. Anyway I would still try to speak to her,and she acted funny,the mexican guys there would watch me like a hawk. I asked her for a hug and she acted like I was about to rape her. So I left her alone.

Edit- added story,there was a 6ft guy kind of looked like Justin Timberlake as a assistant manager ,he got picked to advance up the ladder. He also had a pretty fiance he met from work.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin
only way that would work is if he had a 7.5x5.5 minimum
Well it did for him ,he told me stories and showed me pics

I don’t believe you.
You're a tard,only thing you can write is incels is . Are you implying I should go there with young teens? You're iq belongs over there. You bring nothing to this forum but low iq shit.

You're a tard,only thing you can write is incels is . Are you implying I should go there with young teens? You're iq belongs over there. You bring nothing to this forum but low iq shit.
:feelswah:

cope, you're a chad slayer

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55