Rejection period 2

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
After I was at a homeless shelter where I also seen blackpilled stuff,like the pretty white girl who got with a black guy at the homeless shelter and was walking around holding hands.

I moved into a group home in this area I never been before. I never seen anything like it,it was like a hipster area with Gothic type of girls coming out in the spring time.

So the first thing I did when I arrived was try to get into the college down the road but was denied because of past student loans. No places 2ould hire me around there either but I still thought to myself I can find a girlfriend in this town. There's so many walking around.

So I would say how you doing while walking by a girl and they'd just look straight and kept walking.

I remember saying hey to this girl and she picked up the pace and walked faster. I got the "I got a boyfriend" line about 10 times. One girl said no I'm not interested

There was this 20 year old Gothic pretty girl, and I wanted to approach her I was sitting on a bench,she was walking with I guess her niece that was a toddler. I said hey, what's your name and she says uhhh whyyy? That's a weird question to ask? And crossed the intersection talking to someone else. A week later I crossed her path and said bitch where she could hear it,and she tried to get a 6'2 guy on me. And I told him why I did and he laughed about it and said well I told her I'd talk to you about it be cool.

Then there was a time I was trying to beg for change anda girl came up to me by the store,she said what are you doing man you're a good looking guy, get you a job or something. I said can I get your number then she says uh no I can't I have a boyfriend and slowly goes back to her car and says this is awkward now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 18244 and bogii
More to this story,I went to a local bar with a house mate. And we played pool. I went outside we was ready to leave and there was a girl standing there ,I had somewhat of a buzz but all I said was hey what's up. She just stares straight not saying a word. I said what are you stuck up? And her mother that was there or someone went off on me saying hey creep get the fuck away from her!! She doesn't want to talk to you. So I went off on her crossing the street. I heard the girl saying grow a neck!! Then some big 6'2 guy came out of nowhere and wanted to fight Me but my roommate held me back from fighting .

Then my roommate Doug, he liked this homeless skinny pretty black girl,she didn't like him she said he was ugly. She acted nice to me but didn't aft interested in me either. But this 6'2 tall white guy she wanted,and it was rumored he had a big dick. She tried to move herself in to this guys place but he kicked her out.

Read my thread motherfuckers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 18244
wtf how old were you again?

should you really be trying for 20 year old goths girls bro? Why not someone closer tto your age?

• +1
Reactions: bogii
should you really be trying for 20 year old goths girls bro? Why not someone closer tto your age?
I was about 32 and didn't care ,as long as they looked good lol and you think none of them would get with older? Now adays I don't even attempt with 20 year olds, maybe 24 and up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, bogii and DwayneWhite55
I was about 32 and didn't care ,as long as they looked good lol and you think none of them would get with older? Now adays I don't even attempt with 20 year olds, maybe 24 and up
It depends. Thwy get with older statusmaxxed dudes and Amnesia types. But I struggle with early 20s goth chicks myself and I’m 27. It deffs would have been easier for you to get a 30 year old. They can still look good

Anyways they always have an excuse,I've went for older then me women and they say you're too young,go for younger they say you're too old. All that matters is looks and money and height,dick size.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
It depends. Thwy get with older statusmaxxed dudes and Amnesia types. But I struggle with early 20s goth chicks myself and I’m 27. It deffs would have been easier for you to get a 30 year old. They can still look good
I was going for anything and everything at the time,I didn't discriminate

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 18244
This was the 2014-2015 period