Rejection period #3 last one

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
After this period I have been pretty much done with getting rejected and it's my most recent.

A couple of years ago i started this drive thru job,it's a convenient store but you drive through it for beer,snacks ,drinks,cigarettes, blunt wraps etc. It's the same thing I do now but different employer.

So so many good looking women drive through of all ages,and at one point I really didn't care if I got fired so I would start asking whatever girl ,didn't matter if she was ugly,fat ,obese ,pretty. I would say hey are you single. I remember one of them being really fat and about a 2 in the face telling me "uh I'm not looking for anything right now"

I had a few give me their number and I was happy till I realized they didn't text back,and one insulted me that I worked there and told me she'd run me over with her truck.

One girl looked like Meg from family guy and told me she had a boyfriend, she made it a point to bring this lame looking faggot in there and make out with him while I was waiting on them.

There was one I friend requested on fb,she was really friendly to me in person always asking me questions. So I added her and tried to message her,and she ignored. Then I seen she had a really big tatted up,face tatted white guy baby daddy. Next time I seen her I told her how fake she was right in front of her mom. And she said you're an asshole. Then tried to say she didn't know that was me.

Had a fat coworker who liked My guy co worker and found him hot. She had a boyfriend at home too. She says sorry Dwayne I just click with some people better talking about him. I was joking one time and said I'm 21 she goes no way you're 21!!! With a disgusted look. She tried bossing me around one day and I got rude back. She freaked out and called the head boss on me,and saying I hate women lol

Ever since I got a new job I've barely tried anymore. A few times in the last couple years.

:lul::lul::lul:Every girl rejects you even 1/10:lul::lul:

At least you tried, mirin inhib 😎