Rejoice if you are a virgin

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill + IRLpill = Life
Apparently in christianity there is no such thing as Divorce, you can't marry a divorced woman because the concept doesn't exist. In Islam there are certain restrictions placed on the woman and she can;t just divorce for no reason and rightfully so as seen in the west when women are divorcing just for random reasons.
People forget marriage is sacred and it's for life, there is no do-overs or 2nd chances unless you meet the strict requirements but for the most part you are stuck with that person for life. This is why it's so stupid to just get a wife based on looks. Looks always fade, there's no way around it. This is also why you have to like the woman you want to marry on a very core level, you have to like her character, her spirit, it's the only way to have a lifelong fulfilling and happy marriage.
This is why i don't understand when people laugh when they see me say personality and character/nature is more important even if the girl is average.

Marriage & sex are both sacred, being a virgin and not engaging in pre-marital sex or just in general having sex with women i have no intention of marrying is something good, i see that now. I really think you have to be of a certain level of maturity, past the whole slaying/hedonistic pleasure seeking state of mind to truly understand the real nature of marriage and having a partner. There is a reason why it is forbidden by God. A lifelong partner, and you want to judge them based solely on their looks? only a fool would think this way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, framemoggerr, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 4 others
you’re a little on the slow side.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, iblamechico and 97baHater
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Suns9999, the BULL and 1 other person
DNR + I wanna slay foids

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
DNR + I wanna slay foids
What did you not read my 5'6 teenage friend? your brain is still about 6 years away from being matured. Btw i grew from 172 to 174 sometime in my early to mid 20s, you should be doing everything you can to get thel ast few cm of height out of your body for the next 5-6 years. You can likely get to 5'8 or atleast 5'7.5 and then with shoes you're basically 5'9.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and HighTierSubhuman
What did you not read my 5'6 teenage friend? your brain is still about 6 years away from being matured.
Damn surprised you remember who I am but I'm just not religious that's all I have to say.

you're a little on the ignored side, go away demon
god you’re such a fucking loser nigga go ahead ignore him like you ignore all your other problems in life and see where that takes you

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
This is such an important thread, made my day

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe