YOU WILL NEVER BECOME A NON-VIRGIN UNTIL YOU CHANGE YOURSELF.

Odindvatres

Odindvatres

So happy
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Posts
878
Reputation
2,308
Deadlines for sex for 99% of people are taken from the sky, they don't mean a damn thing.


You don't see the problem in yourself, you see the problem in your face (sub1 doesn't apply)


Classmates, classmates say that they fucked? 50% of them fuck up. You only see people who have fucked, and how many guys haven't fucked? You don't see it all, you're blind


By the age of 25, you should have other goals, school, sports, career, money, skills, character, friends, interests, a woman in a good way should be in 3-4 place in your life.


If you whine every day, you'll never find a woman.

Act, on the Internet, in life, at school, in college.


I know a guy, 22 years old, he's a virgin, fucking handsome, he graduated from high school, sits on his mother's neck, withdrawn


I know another ugly guy, it's me, a 19-year-old ltn.


I can be annoying, I joke a lot, sometimes I overdo it, I talk to girls a lot, people get tired of me, sometimes I notice, sometimes I don't, I flirt a lot, I can't do anything else, I see a face and immediately want to say a compliment, fuck up, laugh like a horse, falling in love? xs, I don't understand, I don't understand my feelings, it's normal, it's fucked up, I look at a lot from the outside, and I don't understand. In short, default ND incel, but for some reason I haven't been a virgin for a long time.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity and Gravitas
Deadlines for sex for 99% of people are taken from the sky, they don't mean a damn thing.


You don't see the problem in yourself, you see the problem in your face (sub1 doesn't apply)


Classmates, classmates say that they fucked? 50% of them fuck up. You only see people who have fucked, and how many guys haven't fucked? You don't see it all, you're blind


By the age of 25, you should have other goals, school, sports, career, money, skills, character, friends, interests, a woman in a good way should be in 3-4 place in your life.


If you whine every day, you'll never find a woman.

Act, on the Internet, in life, at school, in college.


I know a guy, 22 years old, he's a virgin, fucking handsome, he graduated from high school, sits on his mother's neck, withdrawn


I know another ugly guy, it's me, a 19-year-old ltn.


I can be annoying, I joke a lot, sometimes I overdo it, I talk to girls a lot, people get tired of me, sometimes I notice, sometimes I don't, I flirt a lot, I can't do anything else, I see a face and immediately want to say a compliment, fuck up, laugh like a horse, falling in love? xs, I don't understand, I don't understand my feelings, it's normal, it's fucked up, I look at a lot from the outside, and I don't understand. In short, default ND incel, but for some reason I haven't been a virgin for a long time.
wait so you aren't a virgin anymore?
Also mirin the post agree on most part.
I think the more you focus on other things you'll get women.
 
wait so you aren't a virgin anymore?
Also mirin the post agree on most part.
I think the more you focus on other things you'll get women.
I had sex with a woman 2 years ago
 
I know a guy, 22 years old, he's a virgin, fucking handsome, he graduated from high school, sits on his mother's neck, withdrawn
как ты определил что он красивый :lul:
 
I love whining on internet forums and i have had sex before, its not that big of a deal getting access to it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ravenfaust and Odindvatres
Deadlines for sex for 99% of people are taken from the sky, they don't mean a damn thing.


You don't see the problem in yourself, you see the problem in your face (sub1 doesn't apply)


Classmates, classmates say that they fucked? 50% of them fuck up. You only see people who have fucked, and how many guys haven't fucked? You don't see it all, you're blind


By the age of 25, you should have other goals, school, sports, career, money, skills, character, friends, interests, a woman in a good way should be in 3-4 place in your life.


If you whine every day, you'll never find a woman.

Act, on the Internet, in life, at school, in college.


I know a guy, 22 years old, he's a virgin, fucking handsome, he graduated from high school, sits on his mother's neck, withdrawn


I know another ugly guy, it's me, a 19-year-old ltn.


I can be annoying, I joke a lot, sometimes I overdo it, I talk to girls a lot, people get tired of me, sometimes I notice, sometimes I don't, I flirt a lot, I can't do anything else, I see a face and immediately want to say a compliment, fuck up, laugh like a horse, falling in love? xs, I don't understand, I don't understand my feelings, it's normal, it's fucked up, I look at a lot from the outside, and I don't understand. In short, default ND incel, but for some reason I haven't been a virgin for a long time.
why is fucking such a big deal to yall bro ? the pleasure of it is only temporary and anyways if ur doing it for experience or whatever just lie its not that important
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ravenfaust and Odindvatres
"Muh just change everything about yourself so MAYBE some whore who has to do nothing to get sex looks in your direction" cuck ass foid worshipping fag jfl at this fucking redpiller brah :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
 
"Muh just change everything about yourself so MAYBE some whore who has to do nothing to get sex looks in your direction" cuck ass foid worshipping fag jfl at this fucking redpiller brah :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Your low PTR confirms that you are retarded autist
 

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
1
Views
19
IOD
IOD
LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
65
Views
303
Gajjo
Gajjo
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
8
Views
65
mangotimer
mangotimer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top