Relatable video about normie friends lack of ambition and larping their plans

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
Talking to normies about business plans and trying to start a joint venture with them is a waste of time 100% of the time in my experience
"Yeah bro we'll carry out this plan and we can rent a place together in a sick location and wont have to work a 9-5"
Meanwhile I've never had a friend who moved somewhere with me and never had a friend go any route other than 9-5
I am lucky that the one remaining normie friend I have after all theses years post school is actually willing to listen to my plans and give his opinion while some previous ones hated hearing about plans to escape shitty small town life.
Despite my experiences with PSLers being miles better than normies with regards getting shit done, all the PSLers I know are either tied down so can never move or are content in their 9-5
Where the fuck are the adventurous PSLers who have online income and can live nomadic lifestyle?
Muh PSLer house was first spoken about half a decade ago now
Why the fuck are the most ambitious moggers spread across the 4 corners of the earth? If there were 20 of us in one place we would literally be unstoppable

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Chadeep, noobs and 6 others
not watching a video with Tom Ellis mogging me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, NorwoodAscender, truthhurts and 3 others
Normies aren't real people, they have to follow their algorithm. Trying to change them is as pointless as trying to argue with a minecraft villager

Also, you prolly live in a normie place. In my uni every 2nd guy is a son of a businessman or an entrepeneur, so I haven't even heard anyone talk about doing 9-5. Get better environment bhai

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, truthhurts and 6ft4
Fuark. Hit's harder when you hate where you are in life but are legitimately grinding/ studying and are surrounded in a bar with npcs basically doing this chit-chat.

Pisstalk I call it. Yet you have to be careful with who you assume about because it can tend to bite you back

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, NorwoodAscender, truthhurts and 1 other person
I would, but im not a forum chad

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and truthhurts
You don’t do business with friends dumbass

JUDGMENT Be wary of friends—they will betray you more quickly, for they are easily aroused to envy. They also become spoiled and tyrannical. But hire a former enemy and he will be more loyal than a friend, because he has more to prove. In fact, you have more to fear from friends than from enemies. If you have no enemies, find a way to make them.

• +1
I think you're conflating not wanting to work a 9-5 with ambition

• +1
Im not subscribing

• +1
Close to a psler house rn. @Acne Victim and me both have some savings and are planning to move in together. Working on a project with some old .org users as well. Would be interesting to discuss theories irl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, truthhurts and Goth
I’m a unmotivated incel with no life, and I think I have an attention disorder

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, truthhurts and noonespecial
Close to a psler house rn. @Acne Victim and me both have some savings and are planning to move in together. Working on a project with some old .org users as well. Would be interesting to discuss theories irl.
Which country?
Is the project PSL related, or just a project you'll work with PSLers on?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, moredatesmorerapes, Chadeep and 2 others
Which country?
Is the project PSL related, or just a project you'll work with PSLers on?
Working on a PSL project atm. I remember you had a YouTube channel. Any media/video editing skills would be handy to delegate. I can contact you at a later date if you're interested.

• +1
Working on a PSL project atm. I remember you had a YouTube channel. Any media/video editing skills would be handy to delegate. I can contact you at a later date if you're interested.
I may be interested, can you PM me with info about it now?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Chadeep, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
This would have been true prior to the intenet

All the influence and proximity can be found online

I’ve never had a genuine friend and have mostly lived alone, yet highly ambitious & chose business rather than 9-5

Point being podcasts and communities outweigh IRL friends

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Can you imagine though bringing a bitch back, smashing her and your PSL mates listening in, you never hearing the end of it etc..
Los Angeles Kiss GIF by Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens
Happy Dog GIF

Have you thought this through?

It will be like uni all over again.@forevergymcelling you know, that Redditor house Chad slay story of yours..

@ReadBooksEveryday @ascension @geezcel @ChickenAndRiceBrah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, ascension and NorwoodAscender

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• 6ft4
  • Clavicular
Back