Relationships as a sub-Chad aren't worth it

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Licensed sex therapist. Taking consultations.
If you're not at least chadlite, you will never be their first choice.

This is fine for sex: it doesn't matter if they want someone else, if you hit you've still succeeded.

But for a relationship, if you are normie level looks, you will never be her first choice and thus she will always feel disappointed she didn't/couldn't get someone better
:feelsohgod:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, SidharthTheSlayer and <6PSLcel
Yeah you’ll just have to hop through a bunch of bullshit hoops for them, also chadlite is good enough to where even on social media you’ll rarely get mogged

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and optimisticzoomer
Yeah you’ll just have to hop through a bunch of bullshit hoops for them, also chadlite is good enough to where even on social media you’ll rarely get mogged
I don't know if I could be in a relationship when there will always be a large number of better looking men she wishes to date instead

I think LTRs are only good for chads and chadlites. Everyone else is settling

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and <6PSLcel
I don't know if I could be in a relationship when there will always be a large number of better looking men she wishes to date instead

I think LTRs are only good for chads and chadlites. Everyone else is settling
What about a statusmaxxxed htn?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
says the 6’4 giant, chad brag thread.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
is it because youre overweight or what? 6’4 and white is the blueprint to slay
No I'm a lanklet
I have low ipd plus big nose and weak chin

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and murdah
big nose and chin are easy fixes at least
Yeah I'm consulting ramieri on whether I need bimax or just genio

I need to find the time to get it tho

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
If you're not at least chadlite, you will never be their first choice.

This is fine for sex: it doesn't matter if they want someone else, if you hit you've still succeeded.

But for a relationship, if you are normie level looks, you will never be her first choice and thus she will always feel disappointed she didn't/couldn't get someone better
:feelsohgod:
perhaps for adult relationships but i'd rather be an ugly 14 yr old normie with a gf who was a virgin when I met her rather than be a good looking 25 yr old chad dating a bimbo

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Ltrs are dead

perhaps for adult relationships but i'd rather be an ugly 14 yr old normie with a gf who was a virgin when I met her rather than be a good looking 25 yr old chad dating a bimbo
14y old breakup it’s not even love too immature to keep the relationship

14y old breakup it’s not even love too immature to keep the relationship
they have sex and take each other virginity which is what matters, everything ends eventually

they have sex and take each other virginity which is what matters, everything ends eventually
A couple that waits to find the right one stays usually together after getting married because they are more mature and understand the meaning of love while “jbs” become sluts. What’s true love waiting for the soulmate or breaking up after some months after taking each others virginities