Relationships with young women don't exist.

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Young women treat their relationships as FwB's now. With the state of the dating market the way it is, they will trade you any moment in time for something 'better'. You don't mean much to them at all.

A woman 'looking for a relationship' nowadays means the same as 'a woman looking for friends with benefits' did 5-10 years ago.

It is what it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Albeacho, chaddyboi66 and 8 others
Using

What ethnicity are nafris?

Young women treat their relationships as FwB's now. With the state of the dating market the way it is, they will trade you any moment in time for something 'better'. You don't mean much to them at all.
Doesn't even have to be better. Just has to be equal and different, which is new novelty. You're not safe unless you're Chad, and even then you're not safe unless you know red pill and know not to simp/be an alpha.
It is what it is.
Yep I will never enter a long-term relationship with a woman after having seen what they do in college.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, oldcelloser and Deleted member 275
I feel like relationships in young age are only for attractive people, other guys are incel and the girls not in a relationship just fuck chad
"just ltr bro" doesn't work

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 275
I feel like relationships in young age are only for attractive people, other guys are incel and the girls not in a relationship just fuck chad
"just ltr bro" doesn't work
This. Every guy that cant get casual sex, already aims for a ltr. But they are still incels despite looking for a ltr anyways.

Most girls i know are in relationships for 6-18months before breaking up and onto the next guy.

If you are avg looking, youll have yearlong dryspells in between ltrs, if not longer. If you are female or goodlooking, youll find a new ltr within a few months

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and lutte