Relationships.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
The way I see the majority of relationships, it all just seems to be pretending to care about eachother just so you and the partner can both continue to gain constant pleasure and also many people only have relationships just so they can brag and show off about having a partner while not even actually caring about their partner for real. Many people just date for the sake of not being single while not even being in love with their partner.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Why do you care what other people do, Do your own shit.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
didn't red but you need large skull to get ioi

No one cares in this world how you feel, not even the doctors not even friends no one, Every one is for them selfs. Life is hard, And hard is life. Every one does what is best for them.

No one cares in this world how you feel, not even the doctors not even friends no one, Every one is for them selfs. Life is hard, And hard is life. Every one does what is best for them.
Right now I’m just trying to get up my post count so I can hit the 500 post milestone so I can lose the grey rank so just making threads that I made before on a different forum by copying and pasting.

Right now I’m just trying to get up my post count so I can hit the 500 post milestone so I can lose the grey rank so just making threads that I made before on a different forum by copying and pasting.

Yeah already noticed that, You are all over the shot. Enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back