relatively speaking, is $42,000 a lot?

D

Deleted member 6488

Kraken
$42,059 is the exact price of all of my surgeries (+ flight costs)

could you earn this amount in four+ years of college doing part-time + summer jobs?

its my daily salary

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhatToDo, brainded, Deleted member 5608 and 10 others
Relatively speaking
Doesn't specify to what

10/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Truecel14 and 2 others
It’s not, I made that at 16 within a few months. For a normal teen tho it’s probably a lot, but with what you have planned, u could probably manage it if you keep your living expenses low.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 5608 and 6 others
jfl are you getting a lefort 5?

But no amount of money is a lot if it means you'll be a Chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6997, GigaMogger and 1 other person
Are your parents rich or why do you can't guess the value?

It’s not, I made that at 16 within a few months. For a normal teen tho it’s probably a lot, but with what you have planned, u could probably manage it if you keep your living expenses low.
what did you do to get that much money lol

It’s the average yearly salary in many places so yes

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 8064, GigaMogger and 2 others
I don't know what surgeries you're getting but this clinic is pretty damn cheap and has good reviews maybe it'd take the price down a bit:

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 6488
It’s the average yearly salary in many places so yes
how about for a college student?

is it a lot to save up?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, GigaMogger and Deleted member 6488
working while going to college with a pre-med or engineering major is very hard. I doubt it man, if you want a pristine gpa plus participating in organizations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, EdwardCullen and Deleted member 6488
I made that at 16 within a few months
1FA5A8E0 F59B 4878 90E4 39E948ECFF53

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, KrissKross, Blackout.xl and 12 others
in terms of a student going to college
Well you gotta specify
You live in the favela of Rio
New York
Berlin

What wage will you be able to get hourly
Do you have any expenses to pay
How many hours will you be able to work etc.

So many variables that just asking "relatively" makes zero fucking sense

As some poor user from Poland will give a different answer too someone rich from New York

Shouldn't be that hard to calculate how many hours you will have to work to reach the goal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 6488
I don't know what surgeries you're getting but this clinic is pretty damn cheap and has good reviews maybe it'd take the price down a bit:

tbh I wouldn't let them touch my face even if it's a simple procedure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow and GigaMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and Deleted member 6488
I’ve been grinding ecom + resell/flipping + ewhoring since I was like 14 lol.
Fucking larper nigger jfl. show proof or gtfo

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

thank you bro

but i have chosen my surgeons already. only a few do some of the specific procedures i need

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
I swear man lmao, ppl on here are legit retarted & recommend wageslaving. Was legit considered wealthy at like 15 jfl
Make a success thread and tag me in it brah

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, SexyMofo, Deleted member 6488 and 1 other person
Probably no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 6488 and 1 other person
Make a success thread and tag me in it brah
don’t have the time but maybe in the future if I do I will. won’t go over everything ive done but will maybe cover how to get out of a shit mindset and making bank w/o uprfront capital

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6488 and GigaMogger
not so much
I found 20k$ in my old jacket yesterday

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 6488
don’t have the time but maybe in the future if I do I will. won’t go over everything ive done but will maybe cover how to get out of a shit mindset and making bank w/o uprfront capital
Make a collab ewhoring guide with @MakinItHappen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Britishlooksmaxxer, RecessedPrettyboy and 6 others
Make a collab ewhoring guide with @MakinItHappen
maybe but it wouldn’t be super detailed. tbh just go to forums where they discuss like nulled, bhw, warrior, etc. here’s a decent guide for beginners:

• Love it
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and GigaMogger
What surgeries do you need?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and GigaMogger
maybe but it wouldn’t be super detailed. tbh just go to forums where they discuss like nulled, bhw, warrior, etc. here’s a decent guide for beginners:

High IQ, I've already got a catfish insta account with over 300 followers (not much but still)

I've got an amazon wish list linked in the bio with all my skincare products on it (except tretinoin) so people just buy shit for me and it saves me on softmaxxing costs

But this is good shit I never thought it would be possible to actually accept money

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 4310, HowAmIAlive123 and 2 others
42k u could start learning trading, lose a lot till you are experienced and then earn this shit weekly
/\ doing this shit ATM btw, no decent gains by now ( only 200$ from my 4k bank ) but im slowly going myself up and gaining a LOT of experience and knowledge
tho i wouldnt recommend if you have anxiety/bad mentality for this sort of thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488 and SexyMofo
  • +1
High IQ, I've already got a catfish insta account with over 300 followers (not much but still)

I've got an amazon wish list linked in the bio with all my skincare products on it (except tretinoin) so people just buy shit for me and it saves me on softmaxxing costs

But this is good shit I never thought it would be possible to actually accept money
Yeah aha it’s good way to make solid money as a teen if you don’t have much. I’ve kinda moved from it and haven’t been paying attention much cause it’s difficult to scale by urself. Im working on some shit for onlyfans tho lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6488, joeveniro and GigaMogger
Yeah aha it’s good way to make solid money as a teen if you don’t have much. I’ve kinda moved from it and haven’t been paying attention much cause it’s difficult to scale by urself. Im working on some shit for onlyfans tho lol
I'm pretending to be a 14 yo girl so these niggaz can't report me for fraud if shit goes down :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JihadChad, Britishlooksmaxxer, JizzFarmer and 3 others
What is aso?
anterior segmental osteotomy

it’s for “bird beaks”

in other words, for people that have overjet teeth and bimaxillary protrusion

there’s a korean video on yt on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and JizzFarmer

could you earn this amount in four+ years of college doing part-time + summer jobs?
Realistically no.

• +1
Yep pretty good bro

And who care if it's a lot?

Being a Chad > everything

• +1
  • +1
Yeah. Get good at sales and work a high ticket commission based sales job and you'll make double that amount in a year easily

• +1
Realistically no.

it’s nothing and prize is being a chadlite/chad is so damn worth it you will literally improve every aspect of your life

• +1

you could make this much in one and a half year if you lived frugally or with parents

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and Deleted member 6488
you could make this much in one and a half year if you lived frugally or with parents
this is if you're in college doing part-time right?

this is if you're in college doing part-time right?
i guess it depends on what you do a friend of mine does construction work part-time and he makes like 40k yearl (he works for his own father though so idk)
i make 50k working as a librarian from 22 pm to 6am but it's not really part-time

• +1
i guess it depends on what you do a friend of mine does construction work part-time and he makes like 40k yearl (he works for his own father though so idk)
i make 50k working as a librarian from 22 pm to 6am but it's not really part-time
im not American btw

• +1