relatively speaking, is $42,000 a lot?

i guess it depends on what you do a friend of mine does construction work part-time and he makes like 40k yearl (he works for his own father though so idk)
i make 50k working as a librarian from 22 pm to 6am but it's not really part-time
thank you

btw do you mean 2pm to 6pm?

thank you

btw do you mean 2pm to 6pm?
i actually meant 10pm to 6am lol mb
basically the way it works is i go to uni then come back home, shower and eat dinner go to sleep and then go to work where i study
i live in slovenia btw and the library here is open 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
i actually meant 10pm to 6am lol mb
basically the way it works is i go to uni then come back home, shower and eat dinner go to sleep and then go to work where i study
i live in slovenia btw and the library here is open 24/7
do you get any sleep?

• +1
yeah i get back home at like 2-3pm usually and if i feel tired i just sleep at work
most of my lectures are very early in the morning so it works out i rarely have to stay later than 2pm at my uni
awesome. i may just do this and work as a research assistant

• +1
yeah i think having a night time job is a pretty smart move when ur in uni
depends on the class times

but yeah if your classes start late in the day, it's much better

• +1
Reactions: recessed
  • +1
You could work two part-time jobs and save Everything up to make that much in 2-3 years (assuming you're gonna spend as less as possible anyway)

• +1
You could work two part-time jobs and save Everything up to make that much in 2-3 years (assuming you're gonna spend as least as possible anyway)
yeah i may transport every day instead of living in dorms (it will be cheaper this way too)

then, i'll probably eat very less too because i need to diet to get my ideal frame

so hopefully it will work out

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
yeah i may transport every day instead of living in dorms (it will be cheaper this way too)

then, i'll probably eat very less too because i need to diet to get my ideal frame

so hopefully it will work out
Good luck bro!

You starting college this year?

• +1
42k u could start learning trading, lose a lot till you are experienced and then earn this shit weekly
/\ doing this shit ATM btw, no decent gains by now ( only 200$ from my 4k bank ) but im slowly going myself up and gaining a LOT of experience and knowledge
tho i wouldnt recommend if you have anxiety/bad mentality for this sort of thing

Funny I made $100 from my $300 bank with shitty biotechs in April and I'd rather spend 42k buying garages and rent them than risking this amount of money in a ponzi like stock system ruled by high IQ / high money / high intel sharks.

@christmasnight Ofc 42k is a lot. That's what u'd be earning in 2 GOOD months if u were a 57 yo airline pilot in a good company.
Or in 9 months for the average worker with bachelor's degree.

Last edited:
  • +1
Not much, I can make $100k in a month on good months tbh and I’m only 19, just gotta learn ur way around the internet.

• +1
If the procedures improved your looks definitively purely objective by say like .5psl and ur in the normiie range 4-5 psl I don’t think there’s an amount of money that isn’t worth it

• +1
YES NIGGA THATS ALOT OF MONEY

• +1
It's a lot of money and will be difficult to acquire while in college and doing just summer jobs. Not impossible but very hard.

• +1