Religion is a pathetic cope for manlet subhumans

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Literally nobody who isn't a bonafide poorfag subhuman is going to give af. Imagine being being born a 9/10 billionaire Uber-Chad with unlimited female attention and then throwing it all away cus "muh religion muh 1 man 1 woman muh good morals!!!!! :soy: :feelsuhh:"

Caged

Religion was invented for exactly one reason: So that subhuman betabucks wouldn't rope.

Religion basically gives structure to society in such a way that the worthless leftover males have some reason to continue, with the added bonus of also creating a class system. And of course all the rich people, king, nobles, etc ignore their own rules and fuck a million women anyways jfl.

Furthermore, religion/conservative copes have also produced some of the most pathetic tossers imaginable. It's how you end up with fake af macho-redpiller types like TFM (and his Jewish cunt of a friend Halsey) and the like. These fucking retards 100% subscribe to the 'I'm da MAN of da HOUSEHOLD! :soy:" mentality as if this makes them alpha when in fact it just exposes them as the incel subhumans they are and the fact they can't attract female attention through attraction alone. 100% over for them.

Tbh I'm not sure if I even agree with the meme that liberals/atheists are going extinct Vs conservatives because the internet is killing all the copes so insanely quickly now. Maybe it will happen but it won't within our lifetimes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, Clqs, \/orman and 30 others
Another shit take from the resident idiot.

Imagine saying religion is a “cope” when you literally believe humans come from MONKE. Imagine saying religion is a cope when the atheistic worldview leaves you with no epistemology, no metaphysics and no ethical justification for your worldviews.

Like even if religion is a COPE, why should people not believe in it? I mean it’s better than believing in the universe magically coming into existence from nothing with defies the PSR law of LOGIC something I’m sure Gaytheists love to say they are when atheism is even more illogical than Islam and Evangelicalism lmfao at least those idiots have the IQ to realise there’s a god

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553, rooman, Clqs and 16 others
Screenshot 20240829 154256 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, anthony111553, rooman and 8 others
Soy redditor ramblings dnrd

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, rooman, future slavic chad and 3 others
"Look at him Mordechai we got him we finally got him"

GSZ1r7YW4AAxCfW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, baerr, MA_ascender and 15 others
"Look at him Mordechai we got him we finally got him"

View attachment 3222682
All I read :lul:

The Jews are the ones who began and started GAYtheism

The smartest men in human history even the philosophers all believed in GOD for a reason. Meanwhile this retard thinks he knows shit like the avg Reddit Gaytheist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, mug, Acion and 1 other person
manlets are always religious cuz their ultimate fantasy is being in heaven aka being tall. they get so mad when u question their bs

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Clqs, \/orman and 3 others
Christianity is the truth

matthew 16:16-19

And Simon Peter answered and said, “Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, “Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but My Father who is in Heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in Heaven, and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in Heaven.”

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Clqs, future slavic chad and 1 other person
Imagine saying religion is a “cope” when you literally believe humans come from MONKE. Imagine saying religion is a cope when the atheistic worldview leaves you with no epistemology, no metaphysics and no ethical justification for your worldviews.
LOL!

You literally just showcased for us a textbook example of how religion coping works. "Imagine thinking humans are just some filthy fucking apes that exist for no good fucking reason instead of a being a gift from the heavens muh heavenly purpose noooooooooooooooooooo!"

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Clqs, givemeheight and 7 others

The smartest men in human history even the philosophers all believed in GOD for a reason. Meanwhile this retard thinks he knows shit like the avg Reddit Gaytheist

Based anti-jewish religion of the white race saar

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Tabula Rasa, ey88 and 1 other person
another episode of “Spewing shit you don’t know anything about”

Circumcism is still practiced by some Christian’s I myself am circumcised. In Galatian’s 2-3 and acts Paul mentions how gentiles need not bother themselves with the outward symbols of the ancient Sinai (mosaic) covenant meaning we have a reinterpretation on mosaic ritual law which is why PAUL SAID CHRISTIANS WHO ARE NOT JEWISH NEED NOT BE CIRCUMCISED.

Mosaic law is split into 3, civic, ceremonial/ritual and Moral.

All these laws are given an explanation and new interpretation spiritually as opposed to materially and literally, in Jeremiah 7-8 it goes into the New Testament being a law that would bring a new interpretation to the Sinai covenant

Yes Christianity is the continuation of ancient Judaism…. You’re literally saying what every Christian already knows. Modern rabbinical Judaism is an 5th century invention made as an response to christianity

The authority for Christians is not the bible something you may be surprised to know because your probably used to Protestants who are basically Muslims (book worshippers). But our church is the one which canonised the bible, however the Jews and Christian’s had parts of the bible and knew which were legit and were apocryphal, you see the printing press wasn’t a thing back then so each region had specific parts of the bible other regions may not have had etc etc. we did not need a “cannon” as we had TRADITION the same way the OT was ORAL BECORE IT WAS WRITTEN DOWN.

The bible got canonised because the asshole Marcian decided to start heresy so we had to step in to codifine what the bible is dogmatically doesn’t mean we didn’t know which books were legit and not legit, WE DID VIA TRADITION but we had to DOMATISE IT to prevent assholes from distorting it like you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valentine, n9wiff, Acion and 1 other person
Finally a good thread from you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Clqs, Messar and 4 others
another episode of “Spewing shit you don’t know anything about”

Circumcism is still practiced by some Christian’s I myself am circumcised. In Galatian’s 2-3 and acts Paul mentions how gentiles need not bother themselves with the outward symbols of the ancient Sinai (mosaic) covenant meaning we have a reinterpretation on mosaic ritual law which is why PAUL SAID CHRISTIANS WHO ARE NOT JEWISH NEED NOT BE CIRCUMCISED.

Mosaic law is split into 3, civic, ceremonial/ritual and Moral.

All these laws are given an explanation and new interpretation spiritually as opposed to materially and literally, in Jeremiah 7-8 it goes into the New Testament being a law that would bring a new interpretation to the Sinai covenant

Yes Christianity is the continuation of ancient Judaism…. You’re literally saying what every Christian already knows. Modern rabbinical Judaism is an 5th century invention made as an response to christianity

The authority for Christians is not the bible something you may be surprised to know because your probably used to Protestants who are basically Muslims (book worshippers). But our church is the one which canonised the bible, however the Jews and Christian’s had parts of the bible and knew which were legit and were apocryphal, you see the printing press wasn’t a thing back then so each region had specific parts of the bible other regions may not have had etc etc. we did not need a “cannon” as we had TRADITION the same way the OT was ORAL BECORE IT WAS WRITTEN DOWN.

The bible got canonised because the asshole Marcian decided to start heresy so we had to step in to codifine what the bible is dogmatically doesn’t mean we didn’t know which books were legit and not legit, WE DID VIA TRADITION but we had to DOMATISE IT to prevent assholes from distorting it like you.
Wow nigga I really ain’t reading all that, enjoy your 30 mins wasted though :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, MA_ascender, arabcelxxx and 2 others
Christianity is the truth

matthew 16:16-19

And Simon Peter answered and said, “Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, “Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but My Father who is in Heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in Heaven, and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in Heaven.”
Brother I get what your doing but quoting scripture isn’t how you evangelise people… this goes of the presupposition that you already agree with the Christian paradigm if not this is all nonsense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins and Acion
cope i heightmog you faggot

Wow nigga I really ain’t reading all that, enjoy your 30 mins wasted though :lul:
Took me 3 mins… I suggest you read some of it at least considering it will prevent you from embarrassing yourself with idiotic comments that I easily debunk with 0 effort :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Took me 3 mins… I suggest you read some of it at least considering it will prevent you from embarrassing yourself with idiotic comments that I easily debunk with 0 effort :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Okay, well here are some facts you can't disprove with your mental gymnastics

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Acion
All of the disciples of Jesus including himself were manlets.

• +1
Reactions: Poopless One and Acion

Christianity is Jewish and Jesus was a kike

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, rooman and slavicpsycho
What’s the point of you posting this though?
Any white man with an IQ of over 110 wouldnt even think of joining a multi racial religion regardless of who’s a jew or not,but after 130IQ is when you realize the truth about judaism and christianity and all that and wouldn’t be a christcuck regardless if christians were all white

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Acion
Christianity is Jewish and Jesus was a kike
It’s ancient Israelite indeed.

It has no connection to the false satanic religion that the false cumskin Jews today follow called Modern Rabbinical Judaism.

Jesus was a 2nd temple Jew indeed what’s the problem here?
Any white man with an IQ of over 110 wouldnt even think of joining a multi racial religion regardless of who’s a jew or not,but after 130IQ is when you realize the truth about judaism and christianity and all that and wouldn’t be a christcuck regardless if christians were all white
Oh you mean the white men of the past? Your ancestors who were Christian the greatest theologians and philosophers were Christian you mean them same guys?

I mean based on what? I can just as easily say “any white man with an IQ over 110 would obviously be a Christian it’s the only logical option”. Instead of making rediculous assertions based on your unstable emotions and biases place stop and ask yourself in stead of doing you should ask SHOULD I POST THIS.

• JFL
Reactions: Acion
I mean based on what? I can just as easily say “any white man with an IQ over 110 would obviously be a Christian it’s the only logical option”. Instead of making rediculous assertions based on your unstable emotions and biases place stop and ask yourself in stead of doing you should ask SHOULD I POST THIS.
If you don’t realize what I meant by this after you’ve read my previous posts, I’m sorry to tell you this bud, you’re low IQ

• +1
I get what you mean but all you’re doing is imposing your paradigm on others. The avg person (thank god) doesn’t give a flying fuck about the bullshit you cry about MUH RAYCEEEE. Keep that shit to yourself
If you don’t realize what I meant by this after you’ve read my previous posts, I’m sorry to tell you this bud, you’re low IQ

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Agreed , religion is an utter cope for subhumans so they can cope to have a better life in "afterlife'

• +1
LOL!

You literally just showcased for us a textbook example of how religion coping works. "Imagine thinking humans are just some filthy fucking apes that exist for no good fucking reason instead of a being a gift from the heavens muh heavenly purpose noooooooooooooooooooo!"

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
For the rest of the earth’s organisms, existence is relatively uncomplicated. Their lives are about three things: survival, reproduction, death—and nothing else. But we know too much to content ourselves with surviving, reproducing, dying—and nothing else. We know we are alive and know we will die. We also know we will suffer during our lives before suffering—slowly or quickly—as we draw near to death. This is the knowledge we “enjoy” as the most intelligent organisms to gush from the womb of nature. And being so, we feel shortchanged if there is nothing else for us than to survive, reproduce, and die. We want there to be more to it than that, or to think there is. This is the tragedy: Consciousness has forced us into the paradoxical position of striving to be unself-conscious of what we are—hunks of spoiling flesh on disintegrating bones.

Thomas Ligotti, The Conspiracy Against the Human Race

I get what you mean but all you’re doing is imposing your paradigm on others. The avg person (thank god) doesn’t give a flying fuck about the bullshit you cry about MUH RAYCEEEE. Keep that shit to yourself
The avg person has an IQ of 90. And the average person is not my race or ethnicity. Even if they were my ethnicity and had a high IQ, I still wouldn’t give a fuck about them whatsoever, there are many more factors needed to be met. Humans thrive in villages, communities of around 150 people, as it has been for 99% of human existence. So I don’t give a fuck about the “average person”. Christcuckery doesn’t teach you that, instead that “we was equal, saar”. If you go to a random “average person” they’re probably in some village in africa (and might be christian bychance!) he would fucking rip your skull out and eat you for dinner if you have a different skin color than him

• +1
Reactions: ey88
The avg person has an IQ of 90. And the average person is not my race or ethnicity. Even if they were my ethnicity and had a high IQ, I still wouldn’t give a fuck about them whatsoever, there are many more factors needed to be met. Humans thrive in villages, communities of around 150 people, as it has been for 99% of human existence. So I don’t give a fuck about the “average person”. Christcuckery doesn’t teach you that, instead that “we was equal, saar”. If you go to a random “average person” they’re probably in some village in africa (and might be christian bychance!) he would fucking rip your skull out and eat you for dinner if you have a different skin color than him
You need to read what you wrote again because you’re making yourself look stupid 🤣

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You need to read what you wrote again because you’re making yourself look stupid 🤣
He’s an absolute nutter :lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I have already told him to think before he posts and all he does is posts nonsense.

Pray for the retard @slavicpsycho

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
He’s an absolute nutter :lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I have already told him to think before he posts and all he does is posts nonsense.

Pray for the retard @slavicpsycho
“Average person has an IQ is 90”🤣🤣🤣

Brutal when you don’t understand basic statistics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Literally nobody who isn't a bonafide poorfag subhuman is going to give af. Imagine being being born a 9/10 billionaire Uber-Chad with unlimited female attention and then throwing it all away cus "muh religion muh 1 man 1 woman muh good morals!!!!! :soy: :feelsuhh:"

View attachment 3222661

Religion was invented for exactly one reason: So that subhuman betabucks wouldn't rope.

Religion basically gives structure to society in such a way that the worthless leftover males have some reason to continue, with the added bonus of also creating a class system. And of course all the rich people, king, nobles, etc ignore their own rules and fuck a million women anyways jfl.

Furthermore, religion/conservative copes have also produced some of the most pathetic tossers imaginable. It's how you end up with fake af macho-redpiller types like TFM (and his Jewish cunt of a friend Halsey) and the like. These fucking retards 100% subscribe to the 'I'm da MAN of da HOUSEHOLD! :soy:" mentality as if this makes them alpha when in fact it just exposes them as the incel subhumans they are and the fact they can't attract female attention through attraction alone. 100% over for them.

Tbh I'm not sure if I even agree with the meme that liberals/atheists are going extinct Vs conservatives because the internet is killing all the copes so insanely quickly now. Maybe it will happen but it won't within our lifetimes.
cope nigler, go worship your cows dalit curry

Imagine being blackpilled and religious at the same time, it doesn't make sense.

Religion is a giga cope for losers.

It's funny to see these "blackpilled religious" types bashing OP by insulting him of soyboy, their brains lack the ability to see nuances, they think everything is black and white, so if you criticize religion it mean you're a SJW type, a clear case of dichotomic mentality, and dichotomic people = dumb.

In fact, if you posted this same thread in a SJW space you would receive much more inteligent and large replies than the usual crap of just one line: "muh, you're a soyboy, I'm a real man that praises God...":soy::soy::soy::soy:

Alt right/masculinist/red pill types are usually dumb people that can only discuss with fallacies and memes, anything else, anything more elaborate is too much for them.

Religous Incels are simply the guys that weren't invited to the orgy, so they cope with "at least I'm morally superior, unlike these degenerate retardos", when these same Incels wanted to be in the place of these "degenerate" fellas they bash.

All men want two things: money and sex.

All (straight) dudes want to have a 4some with stacies of all phenotypes, this is the ideal life, not spending your days on obscure forums thinking workshiping Jesus (ironic because he was a Jew, and most people here are antisemite), when Jesus himself was more liberal and down to earth than these pathetic religious types.

Religion is only benefical in two cases:

1 - Social projects in areas of the world where the state doesn't give a shit.

2 - Gaining money by being a pastor (common in countries like Brazil).

Any other argument is just coping.

And when it comes to masculinity types, yes, they are mostly ogre losers, there's a big diference between not being a submissive white knight and being a violent and insecure ogre that brags about being macho 24/7 when nobody finds you cool/interesting, but simply a pathetic creature.

"Liking arts is gay."

"Dying your hair is gay."

"Recognizing the beauty of another man is gay."

"Not drinking beer or smoking is gay."

The guys that speak the quotes above usually look like this:
sexy-smoking-fat-guy.jpg

Meanwhile the guys that don't give a shit about being perceived as alpha usually look like this:
9ab785741956fd2d0cecb2a416cc0d94.jpg

Fuck religion!
Benedetta.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Clqs

View attachment 3222661

Not a single word, Christ is King

Another shit take from the resident idiot.

Like even if religion is a COPE, why should people not believe in it? I mean it’s better than believing in the universe magically coming into existence from nothing with defies the PSR law of LOGIC something I’m sure Gaytheists love to say they are when atheism is even more illogical than Islam and Evangelicalism lmfao at least those idiots have the IQ to realise there’s a god
You think a God came from nothing nigger

• JFL

Nigga you got it backward, Jews are the ones who created all monotheistic religions.
The smartest men in human history even the philosophers all believed in GOD for a reason.
Yeah because they were getting burned alive if they didnt.
Meanwhile this retard thinks he knows shit like the avg Reddit Gaytheist
Average Reddit gaytheist knows more than you subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Acion, n9wiff and Latinus
Nigga you got it backward, Jews are the ones who created all monotheistic religions.

Yeah because they were getting burned alive if they didnt.

Average Reddit gaytheist knows more than you subhuman
Other religions had Monotheism without any Jewish influence your speaking on ignorance here on topics you don’t know nothing about

No they don’t believe in there being no god because PHILISOPHICALLY ITS ILLOCAL as I just evidence atheism is in opposition to 2 out of the 4 laws of logic, the PSR, and Excluded Middle. That alone makes Gaytheism illogical

I mean Plato himself who is Ancient Greek came to the realisation there is ONE GOD through the Transidental argument which poses a reason and justification for, Ethnics, metaphysics and truth. No fucking gaythiests has an worldview that can make an account for that :hnghn: everything is relative for you therefore ultimately irrelevant and meaningless so why are you even crying over a belief that we both hold which is meaningless according to you paradigm taken to its logical conclusion? stop pestering me

YOU and your avg atheist Redditor can’t even debunk my low effort takes… just like your butt buddies called @n9wiff and @Latinus

Last edited:
  • Woah
Other religions had Monotheism without any Jewish influence your speaking on ignorance here on topics you don’t know nothing about

No they don’t believe in there being no god because PHILISOPHICALLY ITS ILLOCAL as I just evidence atheism is in opposition to 2 out of the 4 laws of logic, the PSR, and Excluded Middle. That alone makes Gaytheism illogical

I mean Plato himself who is Ancient Greek came to the realisation there is ONE GOD through the Transidental argument which poses a reason and justification for, Ethnics, metaphysics and truth. No fucking gaythiests has an worldview that can make an account for that :hnghn: everything is relative for you Theodore ultimately irrelevant so why are you even crying? It’s pointless go do what monkeys do as you think you are and jump your sister stop pestering me

YOU and your avg atheist Redditor can’t even debunk my low effort takes… just like your butt buddies called @n9wiff and @Latinus
What the what did I do

I'm Christian and didn't even respond to this thread...

Imagine being blackpilled and religious at the same time, it doesn't make sense.

Religion is a giga cope for losers.

It's funny to see these "blackpilled religious" types bashing OP by insulting him of soyboy, their brains lack the ability to see nuances, they think everything is black and white, so if you criticize religion it mean you're a SJW type, a clear case of dichotomic mentality, and dichotomic people = dumb.

In fact, if you posted this same thread in a SJW space you would receive much more inteligent and large replies than the usual crap of just one line: "muh, you're a soyboy, I'm a real man that praises God...":soy::soy::soy::soy:

Alt right/masculinist/red pill types are usually dumb people that can only discuss with fallacies and memes, anything else, anything more elaborate is too much for them.

Religous Incels are simply the guys that weren't invited to the orgy, so they cope with "at least I'm morally superior, unlike these degenerate retardos", when these same Incels wanted to be in the place of these "degenerate" fellas they bash.

All men want two things: money and sex.

All (straight) dudes want to have a 4some with stacies of all phenotypes, this is the ideal life, not spending your days on obscure forums thinking workshiping Jesus (ironic because he was a Jew, and most people here are antisemite), when Jesus himself was more liberal and down to earth than these pathetic religious types.

Religion is only benefical in two cases:

1 - Social projects in areas of the world where the state doesn't give a shit.

2 - Gaining money by being a pastor (common in countries like Brazil).

Any other argument is just coping.

And when it comes to masculinity types, yes, they are mostly ogre losers, there's a big diference between not being a submissive white knight and being a violent and insecure ogre that brags about being macho 24/7 when nobody finds you cool/interesting, but simply a pathetic creature.

"Liking arts is gay."

"Dying your hair is gay."

"Recognizing the beauty of another man is gay."

"Not drinking beer or smoking is gay."

The guys that speak the quotes above usually look like this:
sexy-smoking-fat-guy.jpg

Meanwhile the guys that don't give a shit about being perceived as alpha usually look like this:
9ab785741956fd2d0cecb2a416cc0d94.jpg

Fuck religion!
Benedetta.jpg
So I assume you’re from Brazil and are only familiar with Catholicism?

What the what did I do

I'm Christian and didn't even respond to this thread...
You liked that faggots comment disrespecting me and god. Go unlegit that faggots comment and legit mine for I’m standing up for Christ, for God and he’s being an Gaytheists faggot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Adonis2654 and n9wiff
So I assume you’re from Brazil and are only familiar with Catholicism?
:lul:He’s gonna judge religion based off the retarded sect known as Roman Catholicism and human beings being exactly what god says they are SELFISH greedy cunts.

Understand these are the idiots you’re conversing with they are not worth your time. Bible says humans are cunts, the retard sees humans are cunts and says “religion must be cope cos humans are cunts :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Adonis2654
:lul:He’s gonna judge religion based off the retarded sect known as Roman Catholicism and human beings being exactly what god says they are SELFISH greedy cunts.

Understand these are the idiots you’re conversing with they are not worth your time. Bible says humans are cunts, the retard seeds humans are cunts and says “religion must be cope cos humans are cunts :feelsuhh:
I know you’re orthodox.

Which is worse in your opinion. Catholicism or conservative Protestantism

(I put conservative because some Protestants go off the deep end having women bless same sex mirages)

I know you’re orthodox.

Which is worse in your opinion. Catholicism or conservative Protestantism

(I put conservative because some Protestants go off the deep end having women bless same sex mirages)
Protestantism because Roman Catholics whilst their religion is corrupted they have an epistemic justification for their beliefs.

Protestants crumble on simple questions such as “How do you know the bible is inspieeed and how do you know the correct cannon of scripture”

Or “why should one listen to Athanasius and Cyril?”

Essentially Protestants don’t have a justified reason for believing anything in fact they say the church defected and got corrupted… :lul::lul: but that corrupted institution somehow is infallible when they made the cannons of the bible :lul::lul::lul: so they rely on an callable thing to prove an infallible thing :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I’d rather be Protestant than RC because fuck the Pope. But I’d be neither if I had to not be EO I’d be OO

Define epistemic.
relating to knowledge or to the degree of its validation

They cannot justify their knowledge how they know things they can’t provide a coherent justification aka a justified true belief. Neither can Gaytheists they also crumble and as we both know an incoherent contradictory worldview CANNOT be true. Hence why I reject both of them

relating to knowledge or to the degree of its validation

They cannot justify their knowledge how they know things they can’t provide a coherent justification aka a justified true belief. Neither can Gaytheists they also crumble and as we both know an incoherent contradictory worldview CANNOT be true. Hence why I reject both of them
“Coherent justification”

KJV people just point at the Bible.

I mean it’s better than believing in the universe magically coming into existence from nothing
You going to hell for writing such heresy you dumb bitch. By the way op is right and religions are bs so you will never pay for you being dumb as fuck scared of imaginary god so you 'believe' in him just in case bull shit. Seeing losers like you, I hope god exists and you will suffer for eternity you dumb bitch.

• +1
“Coherent justification”

KJV people just point at the Bible.
The bible isn’t an authority on it own the bible is written atteststion/evidence of the beliefs and history of God but it’s a package deal you can’t just have the bible alone and ignore tradition and the church… the early Christian’s never had all of the New Testament the early Christian’s relied upon oral tradition and the authority of the church which is where the apostles and fathers kept the truth of the faith.

This is what I mean when I say Protestantism is as brain dead as Islam these niggas act like the bible fell from the sky and that’s it. These retards ignore the fact that the oral traditions and church came before the bible. And yes tradition is importsnt because many things are not in the bible but are orally transcribed down such as the liturgical services we conduct on Sundays this is why Protestants DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO WORSHIP GOD OR THE EUCHARIST LMFAO Protestants be killing each other over praying using Psalms praying using crested songs they made up they literally don’t KNOW HOW TO WORSHIP GOD :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: