Religion is a pathetic cope for manlet subhumans

You going to hell for writing such heresy you dumb bitch. By the way op is right and religions are bs so you will never pay for you being dumb as fuck scared of imaginary god so you 'believe' in him just in case bull shit. Seeing losers like you, I hope god exists and you will suffer for eternity you dumb bitch.
That’s a non sequitur, I believe in god means I must be scared off him? Are you projecting your own feelings unto others?

I suggest you go to your room and reflect your views off god. I don’t view him as a cosmic tyrant but as a cosmic father who loves me, I imagine his love for himself Father son and spirit and it makes me cry how beautiful it is to see. That’s the difference between me and you I LOVE GOD YOU FEAR GOD

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
The bible isn’t an authority on it own the bible is written atteststion/evidence of the beliefs and history of God but it’s a package deal you can’t just have the bible alone and ignore tradition and the church… the early Christian’s never had all of the New Testament the early Christian’s relied upon oral tradition and the authority of the church which is where the apostles and fathers kept the truth of the faith.
Is the Bible infallible?

Is the Bible infallible?
Infallible in what sense? In terms of context the message it’s conveying yes it’s infallible but if you mean in textual tradition then no because there’s scribal mistakes and differences in translations but the context remains the same regardless.

I also don’t believe the bible is ineffable that’s why we need the church to perform exegeted for us to explain how we SHOULD interpret the bible. Unfortunately the retarded Christian Muslims called Protestants had to figure this out the hard way hence over 30 different Protestant denominations due to them all arguing over the meaning of text a and b

Having everyone be held to the same moral standards and expecting them to have the same outcome of life is the most retarded shit ever. Religion just helps people cope their way through life and feel that they have a meaning in life. Same shit with politics. Luck is the only moral that matters in life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Latinus, givemeheight and truthhurts
Having everyone be held to the same moral standards and expect them to have the same outcone of life is the most retarded shit ever. Religion just helps because cope their way through life and feel that they have a meaning in life. Same shit with politics.
Great point. The issue with Gaytheists is if they replace god they just replace him with politics, nationalism football club etc.

At the end the Gaytheist becomes his own nightmare

• +1
Reactions: Adonis2654, truthhurts and FaceandBBC
exactly. but you can't tell those niggas, they won't get it. If you take away their religion, you take away their reason to live, their whole identity. So it's sad but understandable at the same time that you can't have a normal conversation about it without these low IQ retards going nuts.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
That’s a non sequitur, I believe in god means I must be scared off him? Are you projecting your own feelings unto others?

I suggest you go to your room and reflect your views off god. I don’t view him as a cosmic tyrant but as a cosmic father who loves me, I imagine his love for himself Father son and spirit and it makes me cry how beautiful it is to see. That’s the difference between me and you I LOVE GOD YOU FEAR GOD
You just said it's better to believe in god than in evolution. You are scared and that's what your "believing" comes from. It's over for you. God doesn't exists which means you are dumb fuck, god exists, you go to hell. You are done, my kid.

You just said it's better to believe in god than in evolution. You are scared and that's what your "believing" comes from. It's over for you. God doesn't exists which means you are dumb fuck, god exists, you go to hell. You are done, my kid.
No I have made it very clear in every comment I have made atheism is not true because it’s incoherent and contradictory towards logic. It violates Psr and Excluded middle laws of logic Theodore atheism is nonsensical. That’s why I reject it

Keep projecting your cringe views of god unto others it won’t help you buddy this is no pascals Wager for me

No I have made it very clear in every comment I have made atheism is not true because it’s incoherent and contradictory towards logic. It violates Psr and Excluded middle laws of logic Theodore atheism is nonsensical. That’s why I reject it

Keep projecting your cringe views of god unto others it won’t help you buddy this is no pascals Wager for me
See you in hell dumb bitch :love:

See you in hell dumb bitch :love:
You don’t even believe in god how do you know who goes to heaven or hell? Are you a retard? Nvm ofc your retarded and gay

You don’t even believe in god how do you know who goes to heaven or hell? Are you a retard? Nvm ofc your retarded and gay
Once again retard. You fear imaginary god that's why you believe. I have more than 70 iq (you have about that amount) and I read something about your bs religion. Believing in god out of fear is HUUUUGE sin. Once again you fucking retard, if god doesn't exists which is 100% sure, you are dumb, mentaly ill fag. If god exists (it doesn't) you burn in hell. Over for you loser.

Once again retard. You fear imaginary god that's why you believe. I have more than 70 iq (you have about that amount) and I read something about your bs religion. Believing in god out of fear is HUUUUGE sin. Once again you fucking retard, if god doesn't exists which is 100% sure, you are dumb, mentaly ill fag. If god exists (it doesn't) you burn in hell. Over for you loser.
“Fear”

Once again I LOVE I do not fear god

Once again answer the question how do you know god sends ppl to hell?

“Fear”

Once again I LOVE I do not fear god

Once again answer the question how do you know god sends ppl to hell?
Ok, I get it now. You have 36k posts in 3 years of being on this forum which means that you write about 35 posts here everyday. You are nolife fucking loser spending your whole sad life on this forum. You live a hell already retarded fag.

Ok, I get it now. You have 36k posts in 3 years of being on this forum which means that you write about 35 posts here everyday. You are nolife fucking loser spending your whole sad life on this forum. You live a hell already retarded fag.
As hominem :forcedsmile:

Is that all you got bruv? You post here yourself so your just as bad lol practice what your preach and move then bitch

Did Mr.Krabs beat you up or something?

factually untrue

IMG 3138

This guy argues using copy and paste texts and ran away with his tail tucked between his legs when I challenged him to a live stream debate on this. I utterly humiliated him and exposed him and now he's here pretending to be on a pedestal of intelligence again when 1- can't think for himself and 2- can't back up his convictions when challenged to a real debate. Don't even bother wasting your time with this clown

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317