Most attractive atheist
Stone

Least attractive religious person

Cruise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Seltin Sweety, looksmatternigga, heyheyheybro22 and 5 others
@disillusioned ur coping needs to end

As funny as this is and as much as I despise atheists, I know plenty of Christians that aren't lookers themselves. Heck I see one in the mirror everyday.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
As funny as this is and as much as I despise atheists, I know plenty of Christians that aren't lookers themselves. Heck I see one in the mirror everyday.
yeah that's the problem with "relegion is a cope for manlet subhumans" if that was the case why are so many chads relegious?

• +1
Reactions: Poopless One
Normie atheismcel and Normie religioncel bark at each other like abused dog while CHAD RACE overcomes all ethno-socio-religious boundaries :feelshehe:

Screenshot 2024 10 07 at 62535PM

• JFL
Reactions: Surfsup and MA_ascender
Normie atheismcel and Normie religioncel bark at each other like abused dog while CHAD RACE overcomes all ethno-socio-religious boundaries :feelshehe:
i agree, however this is just a response that christian is just full of subhumans coping, that in itself is a cope cause many chads are relegious

• +1
Reactions: ProBono
He's squidward. What would you expect?

old tommy boy is not religious he just uses scientology because it benefits him. it's not even a real religion.

old tommy boy is not religious he just uses scientology because it benefits him. it's not even a real religion.
u can literally say that about all relegions, literally every singe one. You only become relegious because it benifits your life whether with positive energy or something else

Scientology is way more real than whatever gay abrahamic Christian YHWH Jew dick sucking you do