Religioncels GTFIH. If god is real then why....

JayAscension

JayAscension

Digital Slime
Epicurean Paradox

If god is real. Prove this paradox wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slayer69, Ryan, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
damn bro you kinda missed

Damn i'm as smart as ancient philosophers .i knew It. My iq Is insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, slayer69 and FrameMogger
Damn i'm as smart as ancient philosophers .i knew It. My iq Is insane
Lol I'm not trying to make it look like I'm smart or anything. I'm just curious to see a religioncel break this paradox

I can do this but I'm tired tbh, too much words to write

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Ryan
Lol I'm not trying to make it look like I'm smart or anything. I'm just curious to see a religioncel break this paradox
You can't . You must be legit retarded to still believe in religions in 2022. I only admire priests Who basically leech off the government or whoever pays for their stuff

“Noo God isn’t real”
DDCE1633 DD13 4D00 904A CD8EE879E932

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, chaddyboi66, mug and 5 others
All I know is I am pretty lucky to have been born to a life of opportunities from the beginning, into a wealthy and peaceful country, with no pain or hardships. There’s many who can’t say the same. If you dig deep enough you’ll know how unfair the world is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and AlexBrown84
I am a christian but the picture won't load. What do I need to "debunk"

You (and epicurius) assume that God has no place for evil in his plan. This is a classic "if God real then why bad thing happen". If there was one evil then people would obviously stray from God with no consequence. Maybe God created Satan and evil not to test us but to give us a reason to live. Evil gives you a reason to fight, to trust and God and to want more in life.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Reddit cucks going to hell for talking smack about this god guy.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18522
View attachment 1658676
there is no paradox lmao

Allah lets some evil happen, it is the consequence of us having free will

our lives on this earth is a test to see someones true intentions. someone born into a millionaire family and a guy born in the slums of brazil are both equally as likely to do evil things regardless of their situation in life. (notice how i said evil things, not crimes)

life on this earth is a test to see how good of a person you are and if you deserve eternal paradise

JFL at your "paradox"

• +1
Reactions: mug, Ryan and Deleted member 18522
there is no paradox lmao

Allah lets some evil happen, it is the consequence of us having free will

our lives on this earth is a test to see someones true intentions. someone born into a millionaire family and a guy born in the slums of brazil are both equally as likely to do evil things regardless of their situation in life. (notice how i said evil things, not crimes)

life on this earth is a test to see how good of a person you are and if you deserve eternal paradise

JFL at your "paradox"
Jfl at your IQ

EAA8BEBB B157 454E B3E5 511306E7F881

At least read the image.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ropemax, Mewton and 1 other person
View attachment 1658676
God doesn't know the future because its influenced by free will.. You are misinterpretation "god knows everything".. It means he has knowledge of everything in the universe..
And evil is caused by free will.. How can u have free will without good and evil lol. and disaster are a complicated thing..
You are also misinterpretation" he is not all powerful because he can't make a world with free will and no evil "
A world with free will and no evil is an oxymoron lol.. Its same as can god create a squared circle..
God can't do oxymorons.. Again u r misinterpreting" all powerful " all powerful means he can do everything which is logically possible

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
You (and epicurius) assume that God has no place for evil in his plan. This is a classic "if God real then why bad thing happen". If there was one evil then people would obviously stray from God with no consequence. Maybe God created Satan and evil not to test us but to give us a reason to live. Evil gives you a reason to fight, to trust and God and to want more in life.
If god is all powerful. He could create humans with all those attributes anyways and leave out evil.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ropemax and Ryan
View attachment 1658676
I can answer this all simply. Because god can. Can god create a world with free will bjt with no evil? Yes he can, why didn’t he? Because he didn’t want to, can god beat satan? Yes, so why does he go to war with satan? Because he can. God wants to prevent evil, and he is all loving because he doesn’t like evil but loves the CREATURES COMMITING EVIL.

Wow i debunked all of that bullshit with ease try again Athiestfaghot

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Oberyn
I can answer this all simply. Because god can. Can god create a world with free will bjt with no evil? Yes he can, why didn’t he? Because he didn’t want to, can god beat satan? Yes, so why does he go to war with satan? Because he can. God wants to prevent evil, and he is all loving because he doesn’t like evil but loves the CREATURES COMMITING EVIL.

Wow i debunked all of that bullshit with ease try again Athiestfaghot
Then god isn't all good is he? Which contradicts the abrahamic god.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

the cookie jar example

lets say you know your kid will steal from the cookie jar. but obviously you will punish him if he will steal from it.

he steals from it and you punish him despite knowing he will steal from it. punishing the child is a logical response

same logic applies with god punishing people he knows will do bad things. humans have free will and can choose to do good or bad. god knowing what you will do doesn't affect anything at all

God doesn't know the future because its influenced by free will.. You are misinterpretation "god knows everything".. It means he has knowledge of everything in the universe.. And evil is caused by free will.. How can u have free will without good and evil lol. and disaster are a complicated thing
Cope. God knows the result of everybody’s test the thing is he also knows interventions can happen which can change the tests results he’s ok with this though. Honestly it’s like watching animals in a fish tank for him he knows when he puts food there it will be gone within 5 seconds but he does it anyways as it’s fun to watch it all plag out

God enjoys or maybe doesn’t enjoy as he’s an entity we cannot possibly fathom how he thinks but we do know he lets it all play out because he can end off

Cope. God knows the result of everybody’s test the thing is he also knows interventions can happen which can change the tests results he’s ok with this though. Honestly it’s like watching animals in a fish tank for him he knows when he puts food there it will be gone within 5 seconds but he does it anyways as it’s fun to watch it all plag out

God enjoys or maybe doesn’t enjoy as he’s an entity we cannot possibly fathom how he thinks but we do know he lets it all play out because he can end off
No i dont think so.. I edited my comment to add something.. Read it again

• Hmm...
Then god isn't all good is he? Which contradicts the abrahamic god.
He isn’t all “good” by a basically mortal understanding after all it is a social construct. I see god the same way D&D treat angles, they are more Lawful neutral than goodie too shoes, sure they are mostly lawful good but many instances they fall within the range of lawful neuatral and chaotic good.

God flooded the world ffs and genocided the hesthens. The also opened up the ground to swallow up apostles who worshiped idols after Moses freed the slaves. He also throws people into eternal fire to burn forever. What about this makes idiots here think gods some spineless pussy? This has never been depicted

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
the cookie jar example

lets say you know your kid will steal from the cookie jar. but obviously you will punish him if he will steal from it.

he steals from it and you punish him despite knowing he will steal from it. punishing the child is a logical response

same logic applies with god punishing people he knows will do bad things. humans have free will and can choose to do good or bad. god knowing what you will do doesn't affect anything at all
Then he's not good because he's knowingly permitting evil even though he could design humans to be more enlightened.

• Woah
He isn’t all “good” by a basically mortal understanding after all it is a social construct. I see god the same way D&D treat angles, they are more Lawful neutral than goodie too shoes, sure they are mostly lawful good but many instances they fall within the range of lawful neuatral and chaotic good.

God flooded the world ffs and genocided the hesthens. The also opened up the ground to swallow up apostles who worshiped idols after Moses freed the slaves. He also throws people into eternal fire to burn forever. What about this makes idiots here think gods some spineless pussy? This has never been depicted
And I see god as a comic book character

• Woah
If god is all powerful. He could create humans with all those attributes anyways and leave out evil.
You are also misinterpretation" he is not all powerful because he can't make a world with free will and no evil "
A world with free will and no evil is an oxymoron lol.. Its same as can god create a squared circle..
God can't do oxymorons.. Again u r misinterpretation" all powerful " all powerful means he can do everything which is logically possible

No i dont think so.. I edited my comment to add something.. Read it again
Point is humans cannot fathom how god works or thinks it’s not our place to try to judge or understand him we simply lack the intellect and fruition to do so
And I see god as a comic book character
awesome, doesn’t change the fact that gods not a pussy like what many atheists have him out as In Their fantasy lalaland brains. God can be very brutal and harsh he is like a parent and we are like his children when you misbehave you get punished when your good your rewarded.

I’m done with this thread now I completely evicerated OPs point

• +1
God doesn't know the future because its influenced by free will.. You are misinterpretation "god knows everything".. It means he has knowledge of everything in the universe.. And evil is caused by free will.. How can u have free will without good and evil lol. and disaster are a complicated thing..
God can't do oxymorons.. Again u r misinterpretation" all powerful " all powerful means he can do everything which is logically possible
Creation can't exist without duality. You can't have only good, or only happiness etc. The whole "if god was good" trope is a simpleton's arguement.

• +1

Many People confuse justice with evil

• +1
Point is humans cannot fathom how god works or thinks it’s not our place to try to judge or understand him we simply lack the intellect and fruition to do so
True

• +1

awesome, doesn’t change the fact that gods not a pussy like what many atheists have him out as In Their fantasy lalaland brains. God can be very brutal and harsh he is like a parent and we are like his children when you misbehave you get punished when your good your rewarded.

I’m done with this thread now I completely evicerated OPs point
The Abrahamic god is full of contradiction (for example, the fact that the millions of animal species couldn't fit in the arc)

Oh, you see god is beyond human comprehension:soy:.

• Woah
The Abrahamic god is full of contradiction (for example, the fact that the millions of animal species couldn't fit in the arc)

Again the story of ark doesn't need to be necessarily true.. It can be a metaphor.. The whole point of those stories was the lesson not the story

• +1

No could be explained away as a miracle literally he is omnipotent after all this diety made humans full from one bread loaf and fish this ain’t out of the question. could also be a metaphors, or Noah’s Ark was a very big fucking shit :feelsgah:

Point is we cant really say but from a bland viewpoint it will seem contradictory. But most things in the world are. White women beg for immagrints in their nation to treat them nice but wouldn’t fuck them and are okWith them Dying alone as incels.

• +1
Again the story of ark is no necessarily true.. It can be a metaphor.. The whole point of those stories was the lesson not the stories
It's a metaphor when it's impossible:soy:

Maybe god is a metaphor too? He's an impossibility too. Maybe the whole point is "obey authority".

Maybe the whole thing is just metaphors.

• Woah
Again the story of ark doesn't need to be necessarily true.. It can be a metaphor.. The whole point of those stories was the lesson not the story
Damn was meant to tag you but you also said what I said lol. I also mentioned another 2 possibilities being that the ship was really big or god did make it happen because he can. Same way he allowed Jesus to walk on water because he can

Imagine being an animal less than 3 million years old trying to understand a diety that made you that has been around for ever :feelsgah: this is how :feelsrope:retarded atheists are

• +1
It's a metaphor when it's impossible:soy:

Maybe god is a metaphor too? He's an impossibility too. Maybe the whole point is "obey authority".

Maybe the whole thing is just metaphors.
U can interpret however u want.. Btw U don't need bible or koran to prove god.. Its called circular reasoning.. God is found by being mindful and observing the universe and having integrity to go where ever the evidence leads

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
No could be explained away as a miracle literally he is omnipotent after all this diety made humans full from one bread loaf and fish this ain’t out of the question. could also be a metaphors, or Noah’s Ark was a very big fucking shit :feelsgah:

Point is we cant really say but from a bland viewpoint it will seem contradictory. But most things in the world are. White women beg for immagrints in their nation to treat them nice but wouldn’t fuck them and are okWith them Dying alone as incels.
Can god create a stone that can not be lifted and then lift it?

Can he create another all powerful being and beat him up?

Omnipotence is impossible.

• Woah
U can interpret however u want.. Btw U don't need bible or koran to prove god.. Its circular reasoning.. God is found by being mindful and observing the universe.
Good one
32606662 EBED 4399 B4E1 380B1A22870A

• Woah
Can god create a stone that can not be lifted and then lift it?

Can he create another all powerful being and beat him up?

Omnipotence is impossible.

Best video on this.. First get educated on this topic.. @PrinceLuenLeoncur highly recommend this masterpiece

• Love it
Damn was meant to tag you but you also said what I said lol. I also mentioned another 2 possibilities being that the ship was really big or god did make it happen because he can. Same way he allowed Jesus to walk on water because he can

Imagine being an animal less than 3 million years old trying to understand a diety that made you that has been around for ever :feelsgah: this is how :feelsrope:retarded atheists are
"This is how you are to make it: the length of the ark 300 cubits, its breadth 50 cubits, and its height 30 cubits."
Jfl, that's tiny. Can't fit literaly millions of different animals.

• Woah
"This is how you are to make it: the length of the ark 300 cubits, its breadth 50 cubits, and its height 30 cubits."
Listen to Jordan Peterson

Measurements could have meant something entirely different back in those times. We know the romans measured differently using the same words we do today. Hell even 300 years ago measurements were different despite being under the same name. Just saying. Which is the orgin for Napoleons height meme

• +1
Reactions: NickerNationalist88 and Ryan

Best video on this.. First get educated on this topic.. @PrinceLuenLeoncur highly recommend this masterpiece

Terrible video.

Oh a stone that god cannot lift violates his nature so it's a contradiction. :soy:

The stone isn't the contradiction, GOD IS THE CONTRADICTION.

• Woah
Measurements could have meant something entirely different back in those times. We know the romans measured differently using the same words we do today. Hell even 300 years ago measurements were different despite being under the same name. Just saying. Which is the orgin for Napoleons height meme
Oh but the measurements could be completely different:soy:

The cubit is the distance between your elbow and your finger.

They gave a specific measurement and it's not enough to house all of the millions of different animals.

• Woah
Terrible video.

Oh a stone that god cannot lift violates his nature so it's a contradiction. :soy:

The stone isn't the contradiction, GOD IS THE CONTRADICTION.
U didn't even watched the full video.. By this response i got u r low iq. I'm not entertaining u anymore

U didn't even watched the full video.. By this response i got u r low iq. I'm not entertaining u anymore
Okay mr god's nature can not be violated.

• Woah
Even if God and hell was proven to be real, I'd still rape and kill in war. I don't want to say that I'd worship Satan, but I'd definitely be a footsoldier of his in a hell vs heaven war.

:confused::confused::confused:

"good" and "evil" are human made labels. There are only actions and results.

• +1
God creates good and evil. Why? Only he knows

• +1
"good" and "evil" are human made labels. There are only actions and results.
Will u call a person who lost all races "a good racer"

Then he's not good because he's knowingly permitting evil even though he could design humans to be more enlightened.
thats the cost of free will my nigga