religions contradict free will

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Gio scotti onry
for example

lets say we have a question with 4 choices a,b,c,d

assuming d being the correct one

so god knows the correct choice

he puts forward the question to us so he already knows which option we will pick

lets say we 'picked' the other 3 options -1 score

and we 'picked' d option +1 score

depending on the situation god already knew that i would score , so technically he isnt 'TESTING' me its rigged from the get go

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, iblamepheno1, boss8055 and 12 others
if god is always knowing then he knows the firat of the human too , so how is he testing it ?

ovari da

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, notsocommonthumb and Sub5kang
Always thought about this ngl

Can any religious brothers explain this?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, BimaxLaser, notsocommonthumb and 5 others

they cannot i have looked at mutlitple sources

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, notsocommonthumb, Sub5kang and 1 other person

a simple if then system from coding works on the same principle

on which god and human relationship is described

but the thing is its not free will then

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and wsada
no shit. Free will doesn’t exist. God planned it all from the get go. Your choices you make were always meant to be made. You have the illusion of choosing, but in reality you couldn’t ever have chosen differently.

Life is a video game and God already played it. This is just a walk through video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, boss8055, notsocommonthumb and 4 others
for example

he puts forward the question to us so he already knows which option we will pick

depending on the situation god already knew that i would score , so technically he isnt 'TESTING' me its rigged from the get go
God knows the outcome based on your free will, but He still lets you take the test so you can’t say afterward, ‘I never had a chance to live my life, so why am I being punished?’

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater, notsocommonthumb, wsada and 2 others
Wow you really told that sky God who's boss huh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BimaxLaser, boss8055 and 4 others
thots @wsada @emeraldglass

Attachments

• Screenshot (2511).png
    Screenshot (2511).png
    263.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
no shit. Free will doesn’t exist. God planned it all from the get go. Your choices you make were always meant to be made. You have the illusion of choosing, but in reality you couldn’t ever have chosen differently.

Life is a video game and God already played it. This is just a walk through video
fr bhai it is what it is lmao , morals subjectivity arises from that situation

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and notsocommonthumb
bum

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
IMG 20240918 112355828

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, slavicpsycho, wsada and 1 other person
if god knows that im going to hell , then why does he give us choices which are already rigged against us

what is he trying to check ? that will we go against the choices that he has already made for us ?

but thats impossible as god is all powerful @emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, notsocommonthumb, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person

here mo hijab , talks about intention

that intention is what matters to allah not u going forth with the action

lmao wouldnt even our intention be known by god already

• +1

@wsada

its just stating the same thing again , and again and again

jfl top comment is cagefuel lmao

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, notsocommonthumb and wsada
God knows the outcome based on your free will, but He still lets you take the test so you can’t say afterward, ‘I never had a chance to live my life, so why am I being punished?’
You can't have free will if god knows what you'll do in the future

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, raleqtambrobret and mayo mogger
How do you know he's all powerful?
What is the correct definition of God?

: the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped (as in Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and Hinduism) as creator and ruler of the universe.

• +1
I mean God can turn off and on his predicting options.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, notsocommonthumb, Messar and 2 others
hasti ka basti bro aagye bhai log abhi kalti lo

• +1
  • JFL
S

@wsada

its just stating the same thing again , and again and again

jfl top comment is cagefuel lmao

sounds like a good answer tbh..

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and mayo mogger
true .org user tier takes
If I take it seriously on your answer even though God knows what we will do God lets the people make their choices and face their own consequences. Just knowing everything in the future doesn't mean God should have to intervene on everything.

• +1
S

sounds like a good answer tbh..
he didnt address the issue

our proposition is that the judge already knows that i would commit certain fellonies at the end

he would still be judging on the same felonies even if he had just teleported me to the court at the first place

• +1
they cannot i have looked at mutlitple sources
The only thing I can think of is that god knows what you're picking but he's not influencing your decision therefore it's free will? Something like that

• +1

our proposition is that the judge already knows that i would commit certain fellonies at the end

he would still be judging on the same felonies even if he had just teleported me to the court at the first place
Idk this sounds like the question how god existed forever, nobody knows

• +1
for example

This really only works with the abrahamic religions where following religions other than the ‘right one’ = failed the test aka hell

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, notsocommonthumb and mayo mogger

Maybe the judge wants to show you what you did first

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, notsocommonthumb, emeraldglass and 1 other person
This really only works with the abrahamic religions where following religions other than the ‘right one’ = failed the test aka hell
Again other 'religions' are just tribal folklore and cultural practises which evolved due to the socio economic condition and power hunger.

Abrahmic religions mog in terms of the principles they say humans should follow

Puts life In a regiment

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and notsocommonthumb
  • +1
The only thing I can think of is that god knows what you're picking but he's not influencing your decision therefore it's free will? Something like that
Again he knows what's our last destination.

Life is just a gimmick to justify it then?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Sub5kang
  • +1
for example

Silly thread can’t tell if your being serious

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Just because God can predict everything doesn't mean he will intervene at everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, notsocommonthumb and mayo mogger
if god knows that im going to hell , then why does he give us choices which are already rigged against us

what is he trying to check ? that will we go against the choices that he has already made for us ?

but thats impossible as god is all powerful @emeraldglass
You can't have free will if god knows what you'll do in the future
Here's an example to explain what I mean: Imagine I'm a teacher, and you're a student in my class. Based on how you've behaved and performed in class, I can predict whether or not you'll pass the final exams. Now, let's say I already know you're going to fail, and I tell you, 'You'll have to repeat the year.' Naturally, you'd ask, 'Why?' I'd respond, 'Because I know you'll fail the final exam,' to which you'd say, 'How can you know that for sure?' I’d explain it’s based on your preparation throughout the year. But you could argue, 'What if something changes, and I pass?' This would be a valid point. That’s why, instead of cutting your year short or immediately punishing you, I still let you take the test to give you a fair chance, and in the end, the result will be proof of your efforts. God works similarly. He allows us to live our lives, giving us the opportunity to prove ourselves rather than just passing judgment prematurely. The outcome will be a proof against us in the end.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Kroker, boss8055, notsocommonthumb and 4 others
if god is always knowing then he knows the firat of the human too , so how is he testing it ?

ovari da
this one is more brutal for muslimcels

In alame zar (عالم ذَر) which is presented of dunya, God created human’s spirit which had perception and Sense. Then Allah got Confessions from human about his creator, and got oaths to worship Allah, obey his prophets and not worshiping Satan. Versus Allah oaths to help humans if they be loyal to their oaths.
This verses mention to this oath:

"And remember the favor of Allah upon you and His covenant with which He bound you when you said, "We hear and we obey"; and fear Allah . Indeed, Allah is Knowing of that within the breasts."(Surat Al-Mā'idah,verse7)

"And [mention] when your Lord took from the children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants and made them testify of themselves, [saying to them], "Am I not your Lord?" They said, "Yes, we have testified." [This] - lest you should say on the day of Resurrection, "Indeed, we were of this unaware."(Surat Al-'A`rāf,verse172)

"And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you." Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell [rendered] contemptible."(Surat Ghāfir,verse60)

"Did I not enjoin upon you, O children of Adam, that you not worship Satan - [for] indeed, he is to you a clear enemy -And that you worship [only] Me? This is a straight path."(Surat Yā-Sīn,verse60-61)
And Imam Ali (a.s.) said: “Allah sent prophets to remind human their oaths to Allah"

To sum it up in simple words
Surah ar raf verse 172 Also in the Quran Allah talks about a covenant we made with Him, we promised to Allah the shahada and we said yes and we promised to Allah to maintain faith despite all the tests presented then went ahead and were born with memory wiped out.
Allah already created every single soul out of Adam (as) backbone and presented them all on the day of araft, every single past present and future soul. The covenant was established and then the souls were scattered to be born.
When we return to Allah in the day of judgment we cannot simply answer I didn’t know, ignorance is not an excuse and just like Adam (as) who seeked forgiveness without justification, iblis on the other hand blamed Allah for his own wrongdoing which is proof of arrogance. Never ever blame Allah for something you did especially after you made a promise. We said yes to being born cripple, with money, no money, with disease etc. Every life calamity no matter how overwhelming it seems we signed a contract promising Allah we will be faithful, and in the Quran Allah says that no soul shall carry the burden of another soul therefore the excuse to compare one another will also not be justified

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, mayo mogger and emeraldglass
Right. For example god will make some guy a gay but if he sleeps with a man he will burn in hell. Literally gives some people a temptation to sin that others don’t have. Why even make gay people then jfl literally it’s hard mode for them and they have to go to those gay conversion camps jfllll

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, notsocommonthumb and mayo mogger
Here's an example to explain what I mean: Imagine I'm a teacher, and you're a student in my class. Based on how you've behaved and performed in class, I can predict whether or not you'll pass the final exams. Now, let's say I already know you're going to fail, and I tell you, 'You'll have to repeat the year.' Naturally, you'd ask, 'Why?' I'd respond, 'Because I know you'll fail the final exam,' to which you'd say, 'How can you know that for sure?' I’d explain it’s based on your preparation throughout the year. But you could argue, 'What if something changes, and I pass?' This would be a valid point. That’s why, instead of cutting your year short or immediately punishing you, I still let you take the test to give you a fair chance, and in the end, the result will be proof of your efforts. God works similarly. He allows us to live our lives, giving us the opportunity to prove ourselves rather than just passing judgment prematurely. The outcome will be a proof against us in the end.
ok here we go

lets talk about the performance in class analogy right

its like you already know wheter i would complete the given homework or not already now this over a period of time and it would be pretty obvious that i would fail so its a gimick of homework that you assigned to me but you already knew that i would fail or not

and again on the given chance goes the same way

but you could argue thats on me if i do the homework or not. well anyone in the right mind would say yeah but its the illusion of choice if allah has not willed it , it wouldnt be an obvious decison

so just consider youserlf lucky that you know about the importance of deen because god has gifted you with that ability , many dont have this and they have set their fate in stone

• +1
Right. For example god will make some guy a gay but if he sleeps with a man he will burn in hell. Literally gives some people a temptation to sin that others don’t have. Why even make gay people then jfl literally it’s hard mode for them and they have to go to those gay conversion camps jfllll
yeah god knows this

its about luck

it depends on luck if you drew the cards of being sinless or pious or not

if you have that card then be grateful to god for it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
yeah gods knows this

its about luck

it depends on luck if you drew the cards of being sinless or pious or not

if you have that card then be grateful to god for it
lol. So god really hates some mfs.

God only wants Chads and Stacies in heaven. Ugly men burn in hell alongside Hitler and Jeffery Dahmer.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and mayo mogger
lol. So god really hates some mfs.

God only wants Chads and Stacies in heaven. Sub-5 men burn in hell alongside Hitler and Jeffery Dahmer.
quite the opposite god has made it easier for sub5s to follow religion becuase they wont get tempted AS THEY DONT EVEN HAVE THE OPPURTUNITY TO GET TEMPTED it might sound like a curse but its a blessing in disguise

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and RecessedChinCel
quite the opposite god has made it easier for sub5s to follow religion becuase they wont get tempted AS THEY DONT EVEN HAVE THE OPPURTUNITY TO GET TEMPTED it might sound like a curse but its a blessing in disguise
Is this why all Buddhist monks are incels?

• Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger
Is this why all Buddhist monks are incels?
buddha was a chadpreet lmao

In English
Beautiful from all sides, the Buddha is tall and well-proportioned, with broad shoulders and arms that extend below his knees; his complexion is golden, and he has thousand-spoked wheels on the palms of his hands and the soles of his flat fee

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel